Need help in learning Spanish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help in learning Spanish

My husband , I and our children are going to Cayey, Puerto Rico in January. We are going to visit his family that. He has met only one person. They do speak a little English but it would be nice if we could also speak a little Spanish. My husband was never taught Spanish. We hope someone can help us!
    Thanks
    Tracy

I wish I could help you out but Im still learning myself. I guess the best thing to do is to learn the most common verbes. Forget about the past and future (too little time). I'm sure there will be a tutor available here that can help you out real fast. Good luck

Comment

Jacco
      Thanks for your input. I will give that a try. Good luck to you too!!
      Tracy

Comment

Hello Treyes,

¿Como estas? How are you?

How can we help you? My family live in Guayama, P.R, not too far from Cayey P.R, my sister studied at the Univerity in Cayey P.R.

What do you want to learn in Spanish? we can also provide information about Cayey, population, sites, place to visit, ect, ect.

We are here to help our brothers and Sisters in anyway possible, we have volunteers available for tutoring, you can read the Volunteers Post.

Hasta Pronto

To: Jacco, I am glad to know that you are trying to learn Spanish, Keep up the good work.

Jose
        Massachusets

Comment

Working...
        X