Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spanish lessons

Hi,

My name is Jacco and I live in The Netherlands. I'm an 30 year old Art Director at an Advertising Agency. I'm studying Spanish for almost a year now but it seems that I really miss out on the practising in writing. So I'm looking for a person that can help me out so now and then. One e-mail every other week would be more than enough. Male or female won't matter but perhabs my future tutor would like to know as much about The Netherlands or Europe as I would like to know about Puerto Rico...
    Hasta luego Jacco

Hello Jacco,

We are here to help you, welcome to Puerto Rico.com.

I am available to help you with your spanish anytime, we also have volunteers that are willing to help, check the Volunteers Post.

If you have a chance try to read the Tutorial Guidelines.

We can learn alot from each other, I will learn more about Netherlands and Europe and you will have a great opportunity to learn about "La Isla del Encanto" Puerto Rico, well I started with my Spanish.

So How can I help you Amigo?

Jose
    Massachusetts

Comment

Gracias Jose. Yo estudio Espanol por un ano. Escucio espanol es no problema pero no conosco como hacer una frase en espanol.

OK pal, that took me almost a quarter of an hour. And I bet you that it is wrong as well.

I would love to have a ton of phrases to make sentences that actually make sence. Could there be a list of the 50 most used phrases in Spanish on the Internet?

If I can do anything for you I would be pleased to do so. Any Information on Europe, The Netherlands? Do's and don'ts? Go's and do-not-even-think-about-to-go's? Just name it. Hope to hear from you. Hasta Luego. Jacco.

Comment

HUH? Junior member? Did I fill in the wrong age?

Comment

junior member means you just signed up recently.

Comment

Hey guys,

I am heading down to PR tommorrow for a short visit and was wondering if you have any info on San Juan.........

Comment

Hello Jacco,

To understand Spanish the most important part on a sentence are the Subject Nouns, Verbs and the Adjectives. (they describe the whole sentence).

The Subject Nouns, I, You, He,, She, We, They
              (Use for single or plurar indications).

Pronouns, take place of the nouns, My, His, Her,Them, US, This, That, etc.ect

The verbs have three dimensions on time
              (Past, Present and Future), you probably learned that before but this is the key to learn the language.

Adjectives: describe the nouns.

Corrections:

Yo estudio Espanol por un ano.

Corrections:
              Yo estudie Español por un año.(already passed).

Yo estoy estudiando Español por un año (Present,now).

Yo estare estudiando Español por un año (Future)

or Yo estudiare Español por un año

In the Spanish language you have different ways of describing the same thing, using verbs and adjectives.

Escucio espanol es no problema pero no conosco como hacer una frase en espanol.

Frase=Phrase, conosco=conozco(I know)
              Let define phrase= brief expression or meaningful description of action.

Corrections:
              Estudiar español no es un problema pero no puedo hacer una oracion(frase) en español
              (I think that what you are trying to tell me, correct me if I am wrong.

I will try to get spanish phrases for you on the internet.

The best way to learn the language is understanding the action of the verb.

Good Web site to learn Spanish and to do translations. (English to Spanish)

www.studyspanish.com/
              www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran
              babelfish.altavista.com/

Jose
              Massachusetts.

Comment

Jose, Gracias por tus information. Pienso que tengo bastante información a conseguir comenzada

Mucho gracias, hasta luego

If I have a need for more information I will get back to you. Thanks again.

Comment

M.Nixon, thanks I was a bit worried that some went wrong with my application or that this computer would be able to notice my mental age ;-)

Comment

m.nixon is correct. Your status is determined by how active you are on the site. If you recently signed up then you are a Junior Member. Welcome aboard.

------------------
                    admin

admin

Comment

Thanks Administrator. Untill I learn to speak the Spanish language fluently you will see a lot of me here on PuertoRico.com. And believe me that will take a while.

Comment

Hello Jacco,

This web site is very good for spanish phrases for Business, Personal, Contract, Scientific and Correspondence.

tairona.apana.org.au/~gleb/es/html/eswww.html

Good Luck

Jose
                        Massacusetts

[This message has been edited by guayama (edited 08 September 1999).]

Comment

Hello Jacco,

Web Site: I copied and pasted the information.

sorry for the confusion.
                          http://tairona.apana.org.au/~gleb/es/html/eswww.html

Jose

Comment

Hi, I'm in my second year of learning spanish through school.I was wondering if anyone can help me in using it through e-mail or anything else to help me use it more than just in school for 30 minutes a day. thanx.

Comment

Hello B1inkchic182,

If you want you can email me at joset@tmlp.com, I can help you with the Spanish.

also we have volunteers in this forum that can help you.

Jose
                              Massachusetts.

Comment

Working...
                              X