The best way to learn spanish

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best way to learn spanish

can anyone please tell me the easiest way to learn spanish. I can't afford to go to a spanish speaking country. im getting kind of frustrated cause everyone around me can speak spanish but not me. i watch spanish shows read spanish books, and even talk spanish with people. the only 3 problems are... i cant speak it fast enough. native speakers speak so fast its hard to understand what they said. and i don't know the everyday street spanish. I know some words but not that many. If anyone can help me out to understand and speak it faster please do.

Originally posted by gueroloco
    can anyone please tell me the easiest way to learn spanish. I can't afford to go to a spanish speaking country. im getting kind of frustrated cause everyone around me can speak spanish but not me. i watch spanish shows read spanish books, and even talk spanish with people. the only 3 problems are... i cant speak it fast enough. native speakers speak so fast its hard to understand what they said. and i don't know the everyday street spanish. I know some words but not that many. If anyone can help me out to understand and speak it faster please do.
    The best place to learn spanish is going back to school and get spanish class a professional spanish only take 1yrs to learn.good luck

Comment

Originally posted by gueroloco View Post
      i watch spanish shows read spanish books, and even talk spanish with people.
      the only 3 problems are...
      i cant speak it fast enough.
      native speakers speak so fast its hard to understand what they said.
      and i don't know the everyday street spanish. I know some words but not that many.
      keep on reading and watching spanish tv
      With practice is how you are going to become more fluent in spanish.
      Ask native speakers to slow down for you, or ask them to repeat.
      For slang and treet spanish, you have to spend time with native speakers.

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by OpenEnglish View Post
        keep on reading and watching spanish tv
        With practice is how you are going to become more fluent in spanish.
        Ask native speakers to slow down for you, or ask them to repeat.
        For slang and treet spanish, you have to spend time with native speakers.

Good luck!
        I agree with this. Keep practicing and you will get better. Also listen to music. Reading is a great way to practice the language b/c you are learning words and sentences go together!

Comment

Working...
        X