Someone with free time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone with free time

My mother speaks spanish fluenty, however, I don't. It sucks because when I'm around family I feel like an outcast when all the conversation is being thrown around and I sit with a stupid look on my face wondering what the hell they're saying.

Also, I married me a papi and when it gets dirty in the bedroom, I don't know what the hell he's saying either. My name on yahoo is maliciouztemptationz, if you have the messenger. It is also my yahoo address. If you have AOL messenger, my screenname is crazymama1203. I need some lessons!

If you can help me out, I appreciate it. One luv to all of my boricuas..one quarter, half, or whole.

Rainbow3...

I might transfer your AOL nickname to someone I know, who knows excellant Spanish and might be willing to help. I'll get back to you and you can e-mail me anytime below my post on the e-mail icon.

Take care.

Comment

Hey,
      I live in California, but I grew up in Mexico. If you need help, my aol sn is latinoatheart255, and is also the same for Yahoo, you can ask me anything.

Comment

I feel ya pain ma

I'm go-N threw the same damn thing. I speak spanish, BUT only as much as I need 2 get around. So don't feel bad. It's a lot of us out here that has the same handicaps. Alright ma. Peace shorty, Out.
        ta heavy

Comment

I feel your pain. My parents speak Spanish fluently, and I don't. I am really trying to learn and become fluent. I also need help and am looking for as much help as I can get. You aren't the only one out there. I guess in a way I feel better that I'm not either... but it is still frustrating... hehe

Comment

Working...
          X