Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola!!!! Need help with mi espanol!

Is there just one nice person out there, that would like to
    help me with my Spanish! I will be moving to Puerto Rico in the next few years and need to know the language! Don't let the e-mail address fool you, all I want is help with mi espanol!!

HELP IS ON THE WAY TO MY LOVELY AMANTE17

The best way to learn spanish is by obtaining a dictionary that will translate SPANISH/ENGLISH.These dictionaries are inexpensive yet very helpful.You can purchase one for around $3.Barnse & Noble is a great book store for all these dictionaries.I want to give you a small lesson on spanish.All the words will be written in capitol letters so this way it'll be easier for you to read and pronounse.All the words will start in english and stranslated into spanish so please take note: WHEN-CUANDO ,WHO-QUIEN, WHERE-ADONDE, THEY-ELLOS, WE-NOSOTROS, MORE-MAS, LESS-MENOS, UP-ARRIBA, DOWN-ABAJO, MEN-HOMBRE, WOMEN-MUJER, BOY-NENE, GIRL-NENA, OLD-VIEJO, YOUNG-JOVEN, BOOK-LIBRO,MAGAZINE-REVISTA, NEWSPAPER-PERIODICO, PEN-BOLIGRAFO, LOST-PERDIDO, MY NAME IS-MI NOMBRE ES, I NEED HELP-YO NECESITO AYUDA, COMPUTER-COMPUTADORA, I LOVE YOU-TE AMO, HATE-ODIO, ENVY-ENVIDIA, COUNTRY-PAIS, CITY-CIUDAD, ISLAND-ISLA,SCARED-MIEDO O TEMOR, READ-LEER, WRITE-ESCRIBIR, UNDERSTAND-ENTENDER, ACKNOWLEDGEMENT-CONOCIMIENTO, FREE-GRATIS, MOUSE-RATON, CAT-GATO, DOG-PERRO, CAR-CARRO O VEHICULO, WORK-TRABAJO O LABOR, CHURCH-IGLESIA, GOOD-BUENO, BAD-MALO, ILL OR SICK-ENFERMO O ENFERMEDAD, THANK YOU-GRACIAS, HEALTH-SALUD, BUSINESS CARD-TARJETA DE NEGOCIO, BUSINESS-NEGOCIO, STORE-TIENDA O BODEGA, FRONT-FRENTE, BACK-DETRAS, HUMAN BEING-SER HUMANO, BUTTERFLY-MARIPOSA, CHICKEN-GALLINA, PIG-CERDO O LECHON, RESTUARANT-RESTAURANTE, TRAVEL-VIAJAR, SCHOOL-ESCUELA, LIGHT-LUZ, DARK-OSCURO, BABY-BEBE, FLOWER-FLOR, CIELING-TECHO, WALL-PARED, SISTER-HERMANA, BROTHER-HERMANO, AUNT-TIA, FATHER-PADRE, MOTHER-MADRE,GRAND MOTHER-AGUELA, GRAND FATHER-AGUELO, BIRD-PALOMA, STREET-CALLE,AVENUE-AVENIDA, HUNGER-HAMBRE, LAUGH-REIR O SONREIR, CRY-LLORAR,MONKEY-MONO, LION-LEON, TIGER-TIGRE, EAGLE-AGUILA, SUN-SOL, MOON-LUNA, NIGHT-NOCHE, anD DAY-DIA.I hope that you learn something from this writing.Feel free to e-mail me.Sincerely Yours...Lee. My e-mail address is "lee9000@optonline.net".
    GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT.TRUE SUCCESS IS WHEN PLANNING MEETS OPPORTUNITY! MEET LOVE HALF WAY AND THE JOURNEY WILL BE AN UNFORGETTABLE YET FULL OF HAPPINESS AND EVERLASTING ONE

Comment

Working...
    X