Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Q&A to all Eddier1 questions about anything....right here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I AM BACK!

HL's birthday is going to be celebrated today. I have to go. I read your wonderful response. And your email. Thank you very much. Messenger ID was sent to your email. I hope you got it.....take care.

I have lots to talk to you about my adventures over there. See ya soon filosofo boricua.
    Suki

Comment

Para Eddie

Eddie,
      I sent you some very important emails. Not sure if you got them? But, I am recieving yours ok. I will check later on this evening since you are such a night owl.

Suki

Comment

Re: Para Eddie

Originally posted by Suki
        Eddie,
        I sent you some very important emails. Not sure if you got them? But, I am recieving yours ok. I will check later on this evening since you are such a night owl.

Suki
        Never got them. However, I did get from Yahoo Messenger your invitation to use Messenger, but it came with your Vida Rivera screenname and not the one you use here. If you want me to enter into my address book in Messenger the former name of Suki then I will. If not then I will enter Vida Rivera, if you wish.

Your emails to hotmail.com should have gotten to me if you used the email address I have always used there of : us103_eddier@hotmail.com.

Anyhow, if you want to use this forum to describe the positive things about your recent trip, then okay. If you don't want to talk about anything that occured that is alright with me too.

C ya later alligator, heh, heh just joshing.
        E.1: TWO STEPS FORWARD, ONE STEP BACK - V.I. Lenin

Comment

Eddie,
          I have pulmonia. I went to the hospital and I will be at home for a few days....resting up. I sent you various emails....describing some important things....that happened in Mexico. And some nice descriptions too. Just get my messenger going....and my screename of sukita (you know the rest) will find me. I am weak as a kitten and can't think clearly enough to write....but I would love to have you tell me another story soon. Maybe I am being selfish. Lol. I love your stories about everything. I was a couch potato and caught a history channel thing about the flying tigers and thought of your days in China.

I missed you Eddie. Though las aventuras en Mexico sure made my week memorable.

I am wiped out. Hector Luis babies me. Today is his birthday. Don't use my last name.....for security reasons...only. Thanks Eddie. You missed the most important email of all. The purpose of our trip to Mexico and the series of events that happened. I told it to you in the email. Now I see you did not get it. I don't know why. sukita882000 is my screename in Yahoo messenger. Invite me to chat....I hope. If you get this right away

Suki

Comment

Oh my gosh, how sorry I am to hear that you came down with that illness. On the plus side, you are at home convalescing, so, therefore, your doctor didn't think it necessary to keep you hospitalized. You got all your antibiotics and Hector to care for you. That must be comforting to you. That you get well as soon as you can is my most optimistic sentiments for your recovery.

Best regards to you and the family,
            Eddie R.

P.S. I will invite you using your screenname in Yahoo Messenger. Now, don't rush anything, nor force anything; take it suave, and rest up as much as you can. And don't forget to take your medications on time, too. Give my regards to Hector. What better caregiver can you have than him?

Comment

Originally posted by Eddier1

Oh my gosh, how sorry I am to hear that you came down with that illness. On the plus side, you are at home convalescing, so, therefore, your doctor didn't think it necessary to keep you hospitalized. You got all your antibiotics and Hector to care for you. That must be comforting to you. That you get well as soon as you can is my most optimistic sentiments for your recovery.

Best regards to you and the family,
              Eddie R.

P.S. I will invite you using your screenname in Yahoo Messenger. Now, don't rush anything, nor force anything; take it suave, and rest up as much as you can. And don't forget to take your medications on time, too. Give my regards to Hector. What better caregiver can you have than him?
              Suki: Dear Eddie, thanks for your good wishes for my speedy recovery...it is appreciated. It is kind of nice to sit at home and just veg out in front of the tv for a bit. I hate commercials and only watch non-commercial tv most of the time or old videos. HL always buys me interesting magazines and makes me comfortable "Psychology Today" and "National Geographic" and "Utne Reader" and some labor magazines and history buff magazines as well. He is very considerate...and has that virtue. I really like considerate men. They are the definition of civilization to me. I am sneakily calling doctors and finding out about his problems. And being gentle and affectionate with him while asking subtle questions works too. Lol. I am optimistic about his health problems as well. His face just shines with positivity about our future and our plans. It has been a great privelege to be his wife for as long as I have been and no matter what happens, my life is rich with meaning because of his presence. That is the honest truth. And always will be.

We took personality tests given by the social workers in Mexico. It lasted hours and there 500+ questions to answer. Then another test about personalities and interests. Some 100+ questions additionally. They are quite thorough in Mexico. And impressed me with their professionalism in interviewing. We know a family in Chihuahua City, Chihuahua...their home was so typically Latin American with portraits of Christ on the wall, and a clock mirrored with a picture of the last supper. The children dress in uniforms and go to school. The aunts are elderly ladies and cook and clean and work part time and do a lot of volunteering for the community. They showed me pictures of the daughter Ma. Guadalupe's Quinceanera party, with so much pride and happiness. Many relatives in the USA worked long hours to save to give the young lady such an elaborate party. So many Mexican families rely heavily on the USA residing family members to survive. So many. The local economy is divided heavily between the haves and the have nots. The haves have a lot. Chihuahua has malls that rival the most modern and expensive malls the USA can dole out. With fancy department stores like Liverpool, Sanborn's and others...with expensive boutiques from Europe and Latin America. The movie theaters are super modern with the latest American and Mexican and European releases. Then there is the deepest poverty and deprivation. I met a curandera from a small town in Chihuahua on the first stop of that lovely little green train Chepe I told you about earlier. She is from Parral. An older woman in her 70's who composes marches and songs and sings beautiful. She told me she thought HL and I a lovely couple and to please move to Parral someday. Such a charmer and gave me homegrown recipe for my 'ailments'. She had lovely manners and was such a dear person. She quite liked my husband's manners. Everyone does. He is a charmer of the first order. I got some new glasses in Mexico. My old ones were old and made reading a little difficult. The optamologo was an older gay man of Chihuahua who loved to talk and tell stories....he worked in Juarez for many years and moved back to Chihuahua city. He suggested some new glasses for me, "coquetos...para una mujer coqueta e inteligente, y sabrosa como tu...." JAJAJA. So I have his suggested retro style eyeglasses on right now. Such a charming salesman. Lol. He wants to write me postcards, so I am waiting for a postcard.

The house of the family friends reminded me so strongly of my abuelita's house Eddie in Bayamon. The patio has an old orange tree in the backyard. I sat under it for a while---and I was overcome with how much I missed my abuelita...llore un poco. The lady hostess was so concerned but I just told her I was so happy to be in a place that brought back my early childhood even for a little while.

Take care dear Eddie

Suki.

Comment

C ya tomorrow Eddie,
                My last day of bedrest. Lol. HL made me some hot soup and lots of green tea. I took my antibiotics on time. I would not dare to disobey you Eddie....just joshing. Lol. When are we going to do some literature stuff? And history too? And some more philosophy? Let me know when you will IM me to be pendiente. Otherwise I might nod off like I did today and space out in the shower smelling rose soap and forget about Yahoo....until I remember and be filled with disappointment I missed an important message. Plus, I want to tell you all the interesting stuff that happened to us in Mexico.

I could not enjoy a man of so many experiences and adventures and victories and tragedies more. You rest up too Eddie, and remember Spring has sprung, and the cold weather is mostly behind you. And also, I will write all kinds of things you seem to enjoy....such as my poetical descriptions. Also, I will write other things for you. I have so many ideas....I think you will quite like reading them. All original. And you take care....may your dreams be filled with calm and security and may you know you have online acquaintances that care about you too.

Suki

Comment

For Eddie

Eddie,
                  My home computer has a fatal error. Some neighborhood kids were fooling around outside my switch box at home and they knocked out all the electricity in the middle of something on the computer. And it knocked everything off of it. I lost everything. Everything, months of work and files all gone. I can't fix the error neither can the expert we brought in yesterday. We will have to get someone who has the original software and reinstall everything from scratch. But we are painting the room right now with a long times taking technique and it is taking a long time. Since we can only do it part-time. I have no access to email at work or home....so I don't know if you replied to my email or not.

Also my pneumonia has gotten complicated for some reason. I need to go back to the doctor. I think I went back to work with the stress of it, too early. Not enough rest, and it was not a good idea. I will be in contact with you again as soon as I can. Take care of yourself Eddie. As soon as everything is fixed I will write to you again.

Lots of good wishes,
                  Suki

Comment

Re: For Eddie

Originally posted by Suki
                    Eddie,
                    My home computer has a fatal error. Some neighborhood kids were fooling around outside my switch box at home and they knocked out all the electricity in the middle of something on the computer. And it knocked everything off of it. I lost everything. Everything, months of work and files all gone. I can't fix the error neither can the expert we brought in yesterday. We will have to get someone who has the original software and reinstall everything from scratch. But we are painting the room right now with a long times taking technique and it is taking a long time. Since we can only do it part-time. I have no access to email at work or home....so I don't know if you replied to my email or not.

Also my pneumonia has gotten complicated for some reason. I need to go back to the doctor. I think I went back to work with the stress of it, too early. Not enough rest, and it was not a good idea. I will be in contact with you again as soon as I can. Take care of yourself Eddie. As soon as everything is fixed I will write to you again.

Lots of good wishes,
                    Suki
                    Uh..your pneumonia gave you complications...and the computer crashed too...wow! Nobody to blame..? not doctor who may have send you home too early, and perscribed antibiotics that gave you a false sense of security, enough to go back on the job, too soon it seems. Not the kids who may have caused the short circuit that knocked out your computer on which you were working at the time...gosh all of it is too much! Well I did receive your last email, so don't fret about that. It was a beautiful read, and the concepts well taken. It seemed so apt that I felt it didn't need any reply by me. It is a stand alone.

BTW, how did you manage to write what you did to Fulanodetal, and this message to me on this forum, since your puter is in need of repair and at your place of employment you no access to sending emails or writing on the forums? Did you buy a new compu, they are so cheap now-a-days that H.L. could pick up one for you for a few hundred dollars, which years ago cost thousands. I recall that merely buying a good monitor cost me hundreds of dollars years ago, and the compu..ni hablar. I am still in a funk as to how much the compu manufactorers charged in those days, when they knew how limited their items were, and would become obsolete very soon. Profit max always rears its ugly head. Damn them!

If you get to read this message, wait until you are AOK healthwise, and don't worry about anything as much as you can. You must focus on getting over that pneumonia even if it means going back to the hospital to do it. H.L. can still mind the fort, so to speak, and do his very best for you too.

The Best of Luck to you, Suki, and may you recuperate as soon as possible and be your healthy and productive self once again.

Comment

Eddie,
                      I can post at my work puter on my breaks on the forum. But I have no access to hotmail or yahoo personal email. They block it at work. Remember you said the worker is watched at all times....and must be productive at all times? There is your evidence.

I am at a public library now...but I won't be again for a few days. I aint gonna pay to fix that puter. You know why. But, I have some 'cooking' to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X