Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

searching for my birth mom in NYC or P.R.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• searching for my birth mom in NYC or P.R.

Hi ,my name is Nilsa ,,your story hit me hard because i to i'm looking for my mom ..I was told that i had sisters that where giving away too. I........do you think we might in some way be related??????please read my story and see if we might have some typr of interes in with each other ...and if not we can travel the finding as friends ..I would love to send you pictures of me if you would like ......

This is the story I was told ! I was left on the porch and someone found me ...I'm not sure if the porch was in Toa Alta..P.R or N.Y.C...But i was giving to my birth father so the story that is told...I was taken and then raised in nyc and then connecticut and then my dad died 26 years ago and the lady that raised me died 6 years ago and would not tell me the truth ..so she took it with her to teh grave !so since her death i have been on a quest to find the truth...but no fail ...my oldest sister told me that my birth mom gave me away beacuase i was a girl ..and suppositly she gave her girls away due to her only wanting boys...again a story that was told...donnt know how truth these storyies are ...!!so please read my story !!!!....PLEASE SOME ONE KNOWS SOMETHING !!!!!!! I'M LOOKING FOR MY BIRTH MOTHER ,SHE WOULD OF BEEN PREGNENT IN 1959 AND DELIVERED IN 1960...SHE SHOULD BE ABOUT 62 TO 65 YEARS OLD TODAYjust guessing ...

I WAS BORN 1-12-1960...IN RIO PIEDRES HOSPITAL OR IN NEW YORK CITY NOT SURE DUE TO BIRTH CERTIFACATE IS FORGED.. I WAS BORN TO A YOUNG WOMEN.WHICH HAD A AFFAIR WITH A OLDER MAN IN NEW YORK CITY THAT OWEND A GROCERY STORE IN THE BRONX OR BROOKLYN ,NYC.THE MANS NAME WAS...VICTOR MANUAL FERRAO..HE WAS FROM TO-ALTA,PUERTO RICO.. DOB 12-24-24.. I WAS IMM TAKEN AFTER BIRTH TO..TO LIVE WITH VICTOR FERRAO AND HIS WIFE... ANANSTCIA GUZMAN FERRAO ,,DOB 10-29-22...SOME ONE HAS TO KNOW SOMETHING OUT THERE ..PLEASE HELP ME FIND Help....her...
    thank you so much for reading my letter
    nilsa ferrao mercado

It's never too late

Hi Nilsa, I'm glad you wrote. You can email me at, vivian rose10@aol.com

Comment

When will the Mainstream music industy appreciate artists of other nations?

Considering the god awful 'artists' in the mainstream music industry, such as Soulja Boy, Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber..why is it only black and white american musicians are considered for record deals? Considering they can't sing incredibly well, write or compose any of their own songs?
      joseph anderson rickard
      An intense anticipation itself transforms possibility into reality our desires being often but precursors of the things which we are capable of performing. Samuel Smiles

Comment

Working...
      X