No announcement yet.

Vacation With Thoughts Of Relocating...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation With Thoughts Of Relocating...

Hello Everyone!

I am new to the forum, but wanted to get some advice. I am planning on visiting somewhere between July and October. What advice could you give? My uncle is from San Juan, but is not the quickest with getting back to me.... thus the reason I'm consulting you all. My questions:

1. What are the best areas to vacation in?

2. I am big on artsy venues and attractions, what would be the best place to get insight on shows and attractions?

3. I am a business woman, are there any annual conventions or tradeshows held for businesses... more specifically in media or the arts?

4. What is the best way to experience Puerto Rico in a week or two? I know there is no way to see it all in such a short time span, but I want to make the most of my trip.

5. I am considering moving to PR as soon as I master Spanish and build the business connections, what should I begin to investigate?...(cities, organizations, churches, etc)

6. What church do you attend? I would like to visit. Do they have a website? Do they have an English translator?

Thanks
    To get what you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

Request a copy of the magazine Que pasa?, published by the tourism agency in the island. You'll find everything you need there. This site also contains a lot of info on PR's tourism. Hope this helps.

Comment

Thank you you for your advice. I have been browsing and found the answers to a few of the questions posed, but am finding most things from only a tourists perspective.
      Last edited by Quietquestions; 18th January 2011, 12:42.
      To get what you've never had, you must do something you've never done.

Comment

Working...
      X