Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yujike is back!!! Take that!!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!

After traveling the world, visiting all continents (and became incontinent in some of them) and hunting all the trophy animals: Ibex, mountain goat, moose, elk, guinea fowl. and tracing my family descendency all the way to the Reconquista and eventual colonization of the New World, I have returned to PR.com, renewed, ready to whistand abuse and scorn from some energúmenos( you know who you are), some good new jokes and interpretations into the meaning of life and taxes from others. Thanks to the Administration for expediting my triumphant return to this hallowed cyberspace. I'm oficially retired and living well in my esteemed estate in rural Connecticut with my lovely spouse , children and grandchildren and my 90 year old suegra and 2 nasty Chihuahuas and a hairless cat. Let's the fun begin?

Welcome back hermano!

Comment

Welcome back, Yujike!
      admin

Comment

Glad to be back'

Driving the other day I spotted this bumper sticker on the tailgate of a pick up:

God bless our troops
        Especially our snipers.

I really do'not know how to interpret this. I guess if your are the military type is great but if you are not is not funny. What do you think?

Comment

Well,you know that our God is the right god and theirs is a false god. Our God will trounce their god in battle. So our snipers are blessed to shed blood for the one true God.

Comment

Welcome back Yujike! Let the freekin' fun begin!

Comment

[SIZE="3"]Another bumper sticker:

PENDEJO!
              (You're my friend)[/

Comment

[B]MMMMMM was wondering where you were Yujike. Welcome back!

Have been away myself visiting a couple o muslim countries ( oops will get most islamophobes here started, LOL)

Nothing much has happened since you last was here.

Nonetheless its good to have some one besides the T-Party Ricans who have taken over this site, LOL. [/B]

Comment

Thanks Don Clip. It appears that the Repubicans and the Tea Party want another Texas governor for president if the wide-eyed woman caught in the headlights does not get the nod. Apparently they overeached with McCain when trying to get the hell away from Dubya and his nightmarish presidency.

Comment

Originally posted by Yujike View Post
                    Thanks Don Clip. It appears that the Repubicans and the Tea Party want another Texas governor for president if the wide-eyed woman caught in the headlights does not get the nod. Apparently they overeached with McCain when trying to get the hell away from Dubya and his nightmarish presidency.
                    Rick Perry has already made a couple of gaffes.....the idiot. He thinks he's in Texas and what ever he says won't have consequences. I even heard that BUSH is SMARTER, yes smarter then he, go figure. He's already called the Fed director ( Ben Bernaqui) a traitor, questioned Obama's love of country, mmmmmmm birtherism revived..... and he's just getting started. Even Karl Rove called him a right wind interloper on Fox the other day.

Its going to be a fun season with ding bat Michelle Bachmann, and the rest of the right wing crew blowing steam and hatred. Can't wait till Sarah Palin decides, hope she gets in soon. LOL.

TV WILL BE AN ENTERTAINMENT BONANZA WITH THESE CLOWNS THIS SEASON.

In all this mess I haven't heard a thing coming from Puerto Rico about statehood or entitlement cuts.....a.k.a. "Mantengo"

Comment

I'm not from your part of the world, so bear with me if these are stupid questions..

Why are there only two political parties in the US?

Is it really possible that the presidential candidates are the "cream of the crop" ?

I find that downright scary!

Comment

Bush part 1 and Part 2, and Reagan as presidents tells you that intelligence, common sense and ability play a very minor role in the election of the POTUS. The real power in the U.S. lies somewhere else but If I tell you where, I will have to kill you.

In P.R. the island is awash in murders and drugs and the university system is bankrupt but the people in power rather talk about status, which right now is a distant priority for the electorate,, but go figure. In the U.S they rather talk about Casey Anthony than face the grim reality of our dying economy.

Comment

A new low for the T party

It only gets better..........or Sad..........or Darn SCARY!

Yesterday Sarah Palin who half of the United States voted for to be vice -president in 2008 was being given attention by the media.

The woman who possibly might run in the 2012 elections was showing off her new polka dot finger nails to the press! She was so happy that at last the news media was giving her attention other than criticizing her and asking what books does she read.

Is this who Americas want to head the most powerful nation on this planet?

Michelle Bachmann and Rick Perry aren't too far behind

Comment

well you can all vote for Obama again.....jajajaja.....he worked out better than Bush LMAO he needs all the help he can, his ratings are at a all time low.

I heard from a lot of DEMOCRAPS that Obama has been a big disappointment to their own liberal cause........I told them you should have picked Hillary Clinton in the primaries instead of stabbing her in her back for a black wanna be preacher with NO experienced in government or the private sector in business. It shows.

and I wont even start with Joe Biden.......how is he working out as Vice-President?.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Yujike View Post
                              Bush part 1 and Part 2, and Reagan as presidents tells you that intelligence, common sense and ability play a very minor role in the election of the POTUS. The real power in the U.S. lies somewhere else but If I tell you where, I will have to kill you.

Isnt that the case in every country in the world except the totalitarian countries?

I thought the 80's was a good decade for a lot of people and Reagan was a good president.......I say a lot better than the guy in office now but that's just my opinion.......

Comment

Working...
                              X