I am looking for Claudio Delgado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am looking for Claudio Delgado

I am looking for my lost love Claudio Delgado. I went to High School with him and I was also in the Army reserves with him. I have been looking for him for almost 4 years and I still have not had any luck finding him. We lost touch of each other when I went away to Job Corps and he went to go active in the Army instead of reserve. If anyone has any information regarding this please let me know. I know he has an aunt the lives in Rio Piedras and his mother that lives in Newark. He went to Barringer Prep. and Barringer High in Newark.

I want him to know that I love him with all my heart and that I have never stopped loving him, especially as my friend. If he is someone else that's fine I just want to know that he is okay and that I really miss him that I would like to hear from him if possible. This is very important to me. He lived in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico.

Para la persona que no entiende ingles voy a tratar de escribir lo en espaniol. Yo estoy buscando un amigo y ser querido que se llama Claudio Delgado. Es un mucho que yo estube en escuela con. tambien estuviemos en el Army juntos. Porfavor si saben algo de este mucho escribe me para tras.

My name is Brenda and I am from Newark, NJ. If you know anything just let me know thank you. I will be checking the postings daily.
Working...
X