Patriots Act

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patriots Act

Despues del incidente del 9/11, Bush y sus secuaces utilizaron el miedo y la incertidumbre para solidificar la posicion politica y economica de estos nuevos "imperialistas" y para enriquecer enormemente a los allegados a la Familia Bush. En ningun momento nos hemos sentido mas seguros como resultado de esta nueva politica de agresion preventiva. Bajo este Patriots Act, que fue aprobado unanimemente por el Congreso de los E.U., se han llevado a cabo arrestos, busquedas y encarcelamientos bajo razones que rayan en violacion de la Constitucion de los E.U. y los derechos ciudadanos. Ya en estos dias en una encuesta llevada a cabo, un 50% de los ciudadanos de los E.U. estan en contra de esta guerra sin sentido, la cual se hizo sin ningun tipo de salida o resolucion por medios diplomaticos. Ahora Bush esta pidiendo ayuda para salir de este futuro Viet-Nam. En lo que a los puertorriquenos concierne, debido al gran numero de divisiones especializadas en Puerto Rico, una cantidad exorbitante de boricuas estan sirviendo en esta guerra sin son ni ton, otro grupo de carne de canon para las fallidas actividades de la Corporacion Bush. Expresa tu oposicion a esta masiva violacion de los derechos civiles de millones de personas!!

urgent attention

FROM MR.PIERRE KOSSI,
    AUDITING AND ACCOUNT UNIT.
    FORIEGN REMITTANCE DEPT.
    ECOBANK LOME TOGO,
    LOME-TOGO.

STRICTLY AND CONFIDENTIAL,

I am MR.PIERRE KOSSI,the director in charge of auditing and account section ECOBANK,LOME-TOGO.With due respect and regard,I have
    decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end. During our investigation and auditing in this bank, My department came across a very huge sum of money
    belonging to a deceased person, who died on EgyptAir Flight 990 plane crash of 31st october 1999. No body was recovered from the crash site.

This is the website.
    http://www.cnn.com/us/9911/02/egypta...ist/index.html

This fund has been dormant in his account with my Bank without any claim of the fund that is in our custody neither from his family or relation before our discovery to this development. Although personally, I keep this information secret within myself and partners to enable the whole plans and idea be Profitable and successful during the time of execution. The said amount was US$7M (SEVEN MILLION UNITED
    STATE DOLLARS). As it may interest you to know, I got your impressive information through internet when I am serching for a good and trust person who will help me to finalize this issue. Meanwhile all the arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the
    deceased,get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place an directives and needed informations will be relent to you asap to you as soon as you indicate your interest
    and willingness to assist us and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity. In fact I could have done this deal alone, but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because I work in this bank.
    This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath to the Bank, and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designated bank account. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, You will be entitled to 25%of the total sum as gratification,while 5% will be set aside to take care of expenses that may arise during the time of transfer and also telephone bills, while 70% will be for me and my partners. Please, you have been adviced to keep this top secret as we are still in service and intend to retire from service,and after we conclude this deal with you.I
    will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account. and ask us to come down toyour country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you may advice us to invest in. All other necessary information will be sent to you when I hear from you. I suggest you get back to me through this emailierrekossi2001@yahoo.co.uk as soon as possible, Stating your wish in this transaction.

Yours faithfully,

MR.PIERRE KOSSI,
    ECOBANK LOME-TOGO.

Comment

NSA, a tool of the BUshies to harass American citizens, not to fight terrorism!!

I told you so???
      Se revelo que Bush esta espiando a los propios ciudadanos americanos con la National Security Agency, sin obtener una orden judicial. Te dije que este Patriots Act era para abusar a los ciudadanos y no para hacernos sentir mas seguros contra el terrorismo. Se parece a Nixon con sus Enemies List.

The Patriots Act, have been used to spy on our own people without a judicial order, as the law mandates, when the government wants to eavesdrop on it's own citizens. Do we still live in a democracy? The more we fight Saddam, the more this administration resemble his tactics and abuses, including planting stories and dominating the media and the torture of detainees. Civil liberties are taking a beating with this torturer and liar president.

Comment

En estos dias, el Presidente Obama esta considerando nombrar una comision que estudie estos y otros abusos por parte de Bush y sus secuaces en el Depto de Justicia y sus acciones en contra de los ciudadanos del propio pais. Hay pruebas contundentes de sus excesos y cuan cerca estuvimos de una declaracion de estado de sitio y de la suspension de los derechos civiles con la excusa de luchar contra el terrorismo.

Comment

Working...
        X