• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Heathens Rage

WHY THE HEATHENS RAGE
    I1ssue #1 2001

By Zadok Keseb

Ten years ago prior to God revealing His divine truth to me, I was destroyed for a lack of knowledge. The United States army, that indeed has a covenant with Satan bombed Iraq. The American leaders at that time suggested that they would destroy Iraq’s military to a point that it would require ten years to rebuild. Today 2/17/01, ten years later with the Leadership of President Bush, America bombed Iraq again. Neither of these powers, with their highly technological weapons of mass destruction is of God. Yet all of this must come to past as aforementioned in the Holy Bible and Apocrypha (hidden books). (Matthew 24:7) “There shall be wars and rumors of wars”.
    The prophet David saw these modern nations in prophecy as did, Daniel, Ezekiel, Jeremiah, John and the other prophets of God. (Psalms 2:1-3) “ Why do the heathen (all nations not the children of Israel) rage, and the people imagine a vain thing? So David is speaking in a parable saying when you children of Israel see America and her allies drop smart bombs on Iraq, why are you so shocked because innocent men women and children die? Why are you so astonished when you hear and see that Iraq and the other middle eastern nations terrorize America by attacking the USS Cole or other American property when America has terrorized 100,000,000 so-called African Americans, so-called West Indians, So-called Native Americans, So-called Hispanics and so-called Haitians who really make up the 12 tribes of Israel according to the Bible when you read it with understanding. America has terrorized the world. So David is asking, why do you children of Israel imagine these heathens to be so vain when it is in the nature of them to be cold-blooded killers, rapes, murders of you and each other? David goes on, “The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together,”(In July of 2000 the presidents and kings and rulers from every heathen nation on earth met in the United Nations claiming a peace summit but actually to plan war) War against whom? “ Against the Lord, and against His anointed”. So they planed the death of us the righteous, and foolish enough to plan against God. The anointed is those of us that want to live by God’s laws statutes and commandments. The rulers plan to destroy us and other heathens with their weapons of mass destruction. How will that manage this deceptive plan? “Let us brake their bans asunder and take away cords from us.” Our bands is the brother unity between the Israelite nations, our cords is our rope of faith the binds us together
    The last days are at hand, even at the door! Bush, Hellary (Hillary) , Bill Clinton, Colin Powell, Sadamm will be destroyed according to the Bible by God’s elect and Christ, a Blackman sitting on a throne that is preparing to return to destroy these damn heathens and you children of Israel that love to follow the heathen, join their military and live their life styles, (Jeremiah 13:18)”Say unto the kings and unto the queens, humble yourselves, sit down: your principalities (government, rulership, man made laws) shall come down. Your glory is your highly technological weapons of mass destruction and highly advance technology. These people think that they are above God. They are playing God! America says who can bring me down?
    So you righteous people of God do not panic when you see these things occurring. Clings to the laws, statutes and commandments of God and be saved. Unlike most people think Christ is coming back to destroy these heathens according to the Bible (America, Russia, China, East Indians, and all other heathens) and you children of Israel that love their life styles and do not keep the laws of God as you should, (Zephaniah 3:8) “Therefore wait ye upon me saith the Lord (Christ) until the day that I rise up to the prey”. (Habakkuk 2:3) “For the day is yet for and appointed time, but at the end it shall speak.” So yes, get ready by bombing each other you heathens and you children of Israel that hate to keep the laws and obey God. Kill each other over oil and lust for wealth, for Christ is returning to kill you all that have murdered us, the children of Israel, (Isaiah 33:18) Tell China, Russia, England, India France, the fake Jews in Israel that stole our land and birth this according to God, (Joel 3:9) “ Proclaim ye this among the gentiles (all the heathen nations) prepare war, wake up the might men (America, Iraq, Iran, China, ect.) Let all the men of war draw near, let them come.” So what is Christ returning to do? (Haggi 2:22) “And I (Christ) will overthrow the strength of the kingdoms of the heathens: and I (Christ) will overthrow the chariots (jet planes, m-I tanks, ships) and those that ride in them (pilots, tank crews, captains of fleets) and their horses (stealth bombers, M14, Bradley tanks) and their riders (pilots, soldiers) shall come down (be destroyed) everyone of them by the sword (by warfare) of his brother (by the righteous even brother” against brother).
    Do not fear when you see Bush bomb Iraq if you are truly I tune with God. The Most High is going to raise up a army (Jeremiah 51:20) “ Thou art my battle axe and weapons of war: for with the will I brake in pieces the nations, and with thee will I destroy kingdoms.” God is going to destroy this wicked nation according to the Bible. What in the hell do they men god loves everybody, God loves everybody? He is a just God. A God of revenge. All of you other nation, despite how much you pray and ask for forgiveness, that enslaved and murdered the children of Israel will be enslaved and murdered, (Jeremiah 30:16) “ Therefore all they that devour thee (Israel) shall be devoured: and all thin adversaries, everyone of them (Africa, America, Europe, China, Japan, East Indians, Arabs etc) shall go into captivity (slavery): and they that spoil thee (hurt, damage) shall be spoiled, and all that prey upon thee will I give for prey.” You children of Esau (so-called white race) and all of you heathen nations must pay for your evil that you have done to us, the so-called Black, West Indians, Hispanics and Native Americans.” Go on and bomb Iraq Bush” He is just fulfilling God’s promise according to the Bible. But God is just and Christ and the righteous will destroy all you heathens and your weapons of mass destruction according to the Bible. Your days have been determined (Job 14:5) God is displeased with you all (Zechariah 1:15) your day is at hand (Obadiah 1:15)
    To learn more of the truth email me

LostSheepIzrael@AOL.COM

Hosea 4:6 "My (God's) People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge:"
    This is the conditon of the vast majority of so-called Black, Hispanics, and Native Americans
Working...
X