Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no more bombings in Puerto Rico!I ask Usa to stop the practiceing!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more bombings in Puerto Rico!I ask Usa to stop the practiceing!

Im anoyd,Usa keeps useing these bombs as testings in Puerto Rico,this is anoying,im so freaken pissed,it's time for us Puerto Ricans to stand up,and make complaints about this?..
    What do you think?..

stop complaining....

TAKE SOME ACTION...

Comment

heres an idea...

Maybe to get started on taking some action, you could gather up a petition of all the other people who agree with you about the bombing in PR. Than you could send a letter to your state represenative in Congress along with the petition. Include valid points of why you think the bombing should stop.

It is just a suggestion, might be more helpful than just complaining about it, you know???

Good luck!

Comment

They have already done something like that!

All three of the major political parties in Puerto Rico, Partido Popular Democratico, Partido Puertorriqueno Independesta, and Partido Nuevo Progressive, they ask the Former President Clinton and George W Bush to stop, they had sit-in protest on the Vieques bombing site, until May 2000, when the were kicked off and arested, and thousands have marched in San Juan in protest! We have done almost all we can to stop this violation of human and environmental rights, which the U.S.A have started those laws. The Navy does not want to get out until 2003, and even then they will find another escuse to stay. All we can do is complain, and our Governor is threatening a Puerto Rican main land vote so that the people can send their voice to Washington.The Navy has said they will do the same thing on Vieques only, in Nov of 2001.

Comment

I Feel You!

I feel you on this one. Mostly because I have family on Vieques and when the security guard died in the so called ACCIDENT by the US goverment it scared me so bad. Because, that could have easily been one of my family members. And with all the mistakes that the US goverment has been making over the past few years. Who is to say that something bigger won't happen and to more people. How could they go on with these bombing after so much pain has been caused. The beautiful Island of Vieques, Puerto Rico is ruined and if the US Goverment doesn't leave soon. This place will be in shambles.
          Con todo mi amor

Comment

I hear that violin going wild again...

Take some action or stop complaining! PR will never be a the 51 State...so only one thing to do, Get all of the Puerto Rican citizens of NY , move them to PR and start a revolution. Become independent Island and then start whining and coplaining that PR Needs Economic help.
            Sick and Tired of it. Better yet, lets get Fidel in PR, then everyone will be happy...
            Peace out peeps

Phuntamaz

Comment

I think it's you who's playing that violin....

Originally posted by phuntamaz
              Take some action or stop complaining! PR will never be a the 51 State...so only one thing to do, Get all of the Puerto Rican citizens of NY , move them to PR and start a revolution. Become independent Island and then start whining and coplaining that PR Needs Economic help.
              Sick and Tired of it. Better yet, lets get Fidel in PR, then everyone will be happy...
              Oh please. Action has already been taken and the Navy in Vieques, after 60 years of bombing, is scheduled to leave in May of 2003 after lots of actions by Boricuas all over the world. I, for one, don't care for PR to become the 51st state, I actually oppose it 100%.

I don't complain about PR's problems, I discuss them and offer my opinion on how to solve them or what should be done to avoid them, there's a difference. There might be Boricuas who do whine, but there are whiners in every culture, lol.

However, if you're tired of the complaining, either offer logical opinions and arguements to counter their whinning and bring light to its idiocy, instead of contradicting yourself by whinning yourself about Boricuas whinning, or just don't listen and/or close your eyes to it!

P.S.
              No, you can keep Fidelito, he's your boy toy, remember?

Comment

Hey,
                Excellent points! Did not mean to offend anyone. I guess I got frustrated by my Co-workers who happen to be from Purto Rico.
                PEACE to ALL

Serge

Comment

Originally posted by phuntamaz
                  I guess I got frustrated by my Co-workers who happen to be from Puerto Rico.
                  Well, seriously, tell them to come over to this forum and see how their fellow Boricuas will react to their complaints, lol.

Comment

Puerto Ricans always humbly ask-they never demand. Demanding would appear too ungrateful and too anti American. Puerto Ricans say that the USA Navy was at fault for bombing Vieques. Puerto Ricans never say that the USA was at fault for bombimg Vieques because then they would feel foreign and they feel American.

In short, island- bound, Puerto Ricans don't behave like real Americans do because REAL Americans are very proud to stand up for their rights when push comes to shove even when their own government is involved. So if indeed they think that they are being GOOD Americans and gaining American admiration by acting docile, then they are only fooling themselves.

Comment

Working...
                    X