This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlgerianPrincess1970
    I am an arab woman from Algeria.I don't think all white are evil but for sure they did many bad thing in history.

Concerning racism there is racism from every race.. You find hispanics hating blakcs, white hating arabs, asians hating blacks.

We must not always accuse the blue eye devil for every sin on earth.During a vacation in mexico I have see mexicans discriminating against black man. I know many hispanic girl friend whou wouldnt never date a black man because of the apperance while white blue eye german, sweddish girl would kill to sleep with a black guy.

I notice that northern european people tend to be more attracted to darker complexion skin than other race suche asians, central american hispanics.

Hispanics who are mixed with native indian blood often dislike black man or woman while pure spanish white are less racist toward black.
    Hosea 4:6 "My (God's) People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge:"
    This is the conditon of the vast majority of so-called Black, Hispanics, and Native Americans

Comment

I wouldn't say his is the devil per se, but I would go as far as to suggest that he is the fruit of the devil. Let me quickly explain. All the evidence (geological) shows us that a catastrophic event took place on earth 6,000 years ago, creating everything from mountains, oceanic ridges and fossils. History (RECORDED) has no record of the white man prior to around 4,000 years ago. Putting two and two together - if the world was destroyed in a flood to remove unintended species (an anomaly that occurred again after the flood), then perhaps the caucasian race is the remnant of that anomaly. Ergo, (LUCIFER'S) Satan's angelic rebellion at first resulted in mutagen DNA that somehow either survived the flood or was reintroduced. The luminous result is plain to see to the enlightened, the renaissance man and to those who are free minded. Some time later Satan (ejected from heaven) joined the fruit of his exploits and the caucasian race was given personal direction. His first goal was to use the white race to supplant the intended. Chief among his less barbaric tactics is the ability to lie to the world in order to conceal his existence and identity. Thus science has replaced religion and fossils are billions of years old instead of thousands.

If you are interested let me know and I will send you some material.

Comment

Originally posted by AlgerianPrincess1970
        I am an arab woman from Algeria.I don't think all white are evil but for sure they did many bad thing in history.

Concerning racism there is racism from every race.. You find hispanics hating blakcs, white hating arabs, asians hating blacks.

We must not always accuse the blue eye devil for every sin on earth.During a vacation in mexico I have see mexicans discriminating against black man. I know many hispanic girl friend whou wouldnt never date a black man because of the apperance while white blue eye german, sweddish girl would kill to sleep with a black guy.

I notice that northern european people tend to be more attracted to darker complexion skin than other race suche asians, central american hispanics.

Hispanics who are mixed with native indian blood often dislike black man or woman while pure spanish white are less racist toward black.
        Let me try to explain.

The main reasons I believe that arab women (or similar) are not attracted to black men are that:

1) They do not look properly

2) They are taught that darker skin equates with less beautiful

3) They aspire toward their ideal (lighter skin)

4) Because they are neither black, nor white their aspirations (for western acceptance/acknowledgement) are exaggerated.

4a) They tend to see themselves as white.

5) Strict religious doctrines gravitate towards chastity, loyalty, faithfulness and obedience, thus these women value their own men and tend not to stray.

Western women, who are essentially free, do not have such qualms. They are most interested in pleasure above anything else and they appreciate the physiology of the black man.

This is a mistake, expecially on the part of the man. Being black he should stick to his own kind, because the selfish white woman looking for fun tends to be incapable of love.

The desire for white women is the root cause of the break down of the black family unit, since black males, brought up to admire white girls, find it difficult to become attracted to their own kind.

The selfish white woman also must suffer, since black men tend to fall in love with their beauty, when they would much prefer to just have sex partners with no strings attached, and no demands to get married and have kids. Ultimately the white girl will (once she has exhausted her sexual appetite) find a successful white male to mate with.

Occasionally there are exceptions to this rule.

If an arabic, or a chinese or east indian girl is allowed to associate with a handsome young educated black male for long enough, without attracting negative stigma, invariably she will fall in love with him and desire to have his children.

It is usually peer pressure and reputation that prevents brown women from fraternizing with negroid males.

However, in coutries such as Puerto Rico and other carribean islands and latin american mulatto nations like Brazil, this is surely not an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by MinFaluMuhammad
          In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught in his book 'Message to the Black Man in America' that the white man is the devil. He taught that since the beginning of the white man's existence there has been nothing but tyranny and bloodshed. Now, I am one who grew skeptic of this at first. But, once I began to study the history of the Caucasian I could do nothing but conclude that the white man is the devil. Devil being a criticism of all the evil that this race of people have perpetuated for the past 6,000 years. Being a native of Puerto Rico, I became skeptic of this being that I have cousins who are of white skin, blue eyes, blond hair. I would not look at them as the devil, or could not look at them as the devil. However, in reading the teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad it lead me to see that it was the actions of white people that he was speaking of and not necessarily their physical features. There have many books written to support this thesis. One of which is the Iceman Inheritance where it states that due to the cold, harsh climatic conditions of Europe, this lead that group of people that we know as Caucasians to develop a harsh and brutal make up in their characteristic. Being that the climate was more an enemy to them than an aider or a friend, they grew to be barbaric. Thus, in their origin we see them dwelling in caves and being very primitive in their actions. Whereas in Africa, where the oldest human remains are documented, we see a more harmonious, peaceful characteristic in the makeup of the people who originate from there. Give me your feedback. What has been the experience of Puerto Ricans in relation to the white man? Is it comparable to that of African-Americans or does it differ?

your brother and servant,

Min. Hector Falu-Muhammad

Such Crap!The fact is that OL'Elijah Muhammad was neither honorable nor muslim this is a cult who call themselves muslim.

[Edited by EL_BORICUA on 17th July 2004 at 05:57]

Comment

Can you prove it?

All of you who claim that the Most Hon. Elijah Muhammad wasn't this and that, can you prove it?

Bro. Hector

Comment

Balonysalami-salamibalony

PROVE THAT YOU CAN VANISH, I TRIPLE DARE YOU!!!
              balonysalami-salamibalony.

Comment

Who in the hell are you!

Are you another anti-Hectorion. In the words of the rapper, T.I. 'All your hatin' is fuel for my fire. It's motivation.'

Bro. Hector Falu Muhammad
                Muhammad's Temple of Islam-Louisville, Kentucky

Comment

Originally posted by MinFaluMuhammad
                  In the Name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad taught in his book 'Message to the Black Man in America' that the white man is the devil. He taught that since the beginning of the white man's existence there has been nothing but tyranny and bloodshed. Now, I am one who grew skeptic of this at first. But, once I began to study the history of the Caucasian I could do nothing but conclude that the white man is the devil. Devil being a criticism of all the evil that this race of people have perpetuated for the past 6,000 years. Being a native of Puerto Rico, I became skeptic of this being that I have cousins who are of white skin, blue eyes, blond hair. I would not look at them as the devil, or could not look at them as the devil. However, in reading the teachings of the Hon. Elijah Muhammad it lead me to see that it was the actions of white people that he was speaking of and not necessarily their physical features. There have many books written to support this thesis. One of which is the Iceman Inheritance where it states that due to the cold, harsh climatic conditions of Europe, this lead that group of people that we know as Caucasians to develop a harsh and brutal make up in their characteristic. Being that the climate was more an enemy to them than an aider or a friend, they grew to be barbaric. Thus, in their origin we see them dwelling in caves and being very primitive in their actions. Whereas in Africa, where the oldest human remains are documented, we see a more harmonious, peaceful characteristic in the makeup of the people who originate from there. Give me your feedback. What has been the experience of Puerto Ricans in relation to the white man? Is it comparable to that of African-Americans or does it differ?

your brother and servant,

Min. Hector Falu-Muhammad
                  You're a loser, a disgrace to Muslims, I don't want your worthless Soul to be seen in Puerto Rico, we don't need your ignorance, anger, and stupidity populated the island, you set "black" people back another year, venting your problems on another race is a waste of time and non productive.

God gave you life, why don't you make something of it instead of being a little ****ing monkey?

Comment

Ay! You don't pull punches, do you, s3xy?

Comment

Dear Brother Hector Falu-Mohammed:
                      Bro, while I cannot completely agree with the theory that all caucasians are the devil re-encarnate, I can defintely point to a common characteristic among many of them that does make the average peace-loving humanistic person wonder.

Dude, I have been around white guys since the age of 19 (ha llovido mucho y con cojones desde que yo tenia esa edad). As recently as the first year of the unlawful occupation of Iraq, I saw how some of my "white" co-workers rejoiced at a news clip which showed the silhouette of an Iraqi soldier getting completely and totally dismembered by shots from a truck-mounted, rapid-fire M-60. This human being was shredded to pieces on tape. Sad for some of us; a reason for joy for my "white" counterparts.

In addition, I currently work with a few NRA gun-nuts who seem to want and desire a reason to kill another human being. Each and everyone of them happens to be white, without exception. I chide them sometimes with the statement, "kill something, cousin!!!" It brings a smile and a nod to most of their faces. Little do they realize that I am guaging and uncovering those who have a natural inclination to destroy and anihilate. These are the type that seem to have a deep rooted need to "Kill" something, be it an animal or a human being!!!

I dare to state that it's something inscribed in their DNA.

All respect to you and your Faith, Brother Hector!

TipoConSuerte

Comment

WTF? How is it possible that this filth of a thread is allowed here, when the rules clearly forbid racist remarks. Or is that is allowed when Whites are the target? I sure hope that is not the case...

Comment

Working...
                        X