X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    shi*y jibby.........

Jibaro, sorry, but I just want you to answer that one question. Thank you if you be so humble to do so.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't be so disingenuous my dear Turkey-Hat man:

[b][i]gosh, Turkey-Hat man, you are getting boringly redundant...

[Edited by El_Jibaro on 9th July 2001 at 23:53]

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shi*y jibby.........

Not ideal or good faith my friend, but good action and support!

P.S Do you think military installations on a colony that it recieved from war booty is cival justice to the inhabitants?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Don't be so disingenuous my dear Turkey-Hat man:

[i]You know as well as I do that ideals and Good Faith are not worth a hill of beans before Hooded Marxist Goons brandishing AK-47's.

You may think that most Puerto Ricans can eat that hill of dung
    (I hope for goodness sakes you are not so cynical)[b], but most Puerto Ricans I know can see through that argument in less than three minutes.

The guys with the weapons will have the last say, and if the United States Armed Forces leave Puerto Rico, we will be like a 15 year old virgin girl naked and thrust in a Prison full of rapists...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    shi*y jibby.........

I do not ignore this, I achknowledge this. I am not a communist or any type of extremist. I know they they are hardcore people in PR but it is up to YOU, yes you, and millions of others to overcome that. Dont just brush of the entire ideal of independence for a little precentage of communist who will never come to power unless we work together and not like Senadora Mariaiam""slutty sell-out" Ramirez, says, lets all go to Florida if we dont get our way. What mentality is that, to leave when you need you the most, if that was true, millions of children would leave their parents in hard times. Get what I am saying?

P.S Do you think military installations on a colony that it recieved from war booty is cival justice to the inhabitants?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Responding to a Turkey-Hat man:

Originally posted by Patria_y_LaPava
    Yes I have seen them. It is sad that they are communists in Puerto Rico, but they are in the USA also. Does that mean the USA will be communist?
    [b][i]The sad thing is that less than 2% of Puerto Ricans are communist (or do you want to say that of the 5% of Puerto Rican independentistas all of them are of that political bent?). But that 2% is so willing to TAKE OVER Puerto Rico that they don't care who they have to be allied to, or what measures they take, to achieve their goals.

Turkey Hat man, you may not be a communist extremist, and in fact I expect you not to be, but you are just easy prey to those in the independentista movement who are. That is why I placed those links, to show YOU and whoever wants to KNOW THE TRUTH which GROUPS and which money is financing the "Get the Navy Out of Vieques Effort". You may willingly IGNORE this, but I know may DECENT PEOPLE who desire Puerto Rico to be treated fairly do not know that Vieques Issue is JUST A SHAM, a back door for Marxist Forces to take over Puerto Rico as well as Colombia and the rest of Latin America.

The USA can afford to be ISOLATIONIST, after all, even if they are boicotted by the rest of the world the United States has enough resources, trained people, money and stable form of society to live by itself for the next 500 years. But we Puerto Ricans, and the rest of FREEDOM LOVING Hispanics cannot afford to have a Fidel Castro, or whomever replaces him, be the trend setter in our Hispanic World; even Caligula seems a better pick than him...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    jibarito.........

Yes I have seen them. It is sad that they are communist in Puerto Rico, but there are communists organizations of almost every country in the world, and communism is vertually dead!

P.S Do you believe the imposing of military installations on a colony which has been taken from war booty is a against the inhabitants civil rights?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These are the FACTS:

Originally posted by Leticia_g
    Jibaro,
    If you are going to throw it at me do it better. You and I know that Fidel Castro has nothing to do with our organization. Wake up my friend! You make Fidel sound like he is a god and that everyone has to fear him or worship him. I do neither. There isn't a man alive that I worship. The only one that merits my worship is God. If you are so gun ho on Fidel give me evidence that substantiates your claims.
    I thought I would refer you to
    http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...?threadid=4656

But since some here may not know much Spanish, here is a translation:

The true Marxist links to Vieques are as follow:

In the following SPANISH DOCUMENT the ratioanle is given for independentista efforts to remove the Navy from Vieques and the U.S. Army Southern Command from Puerto Rico.
    http://www.redbetances.com/html/notas.htm

After reading the DOCUMENT go to http://palfrente.tripod.com/hp.htm
    and clik in "Other Struggles"

Compare this last link to http://www.farc-ep.org/
    and clik on "galeria" and after this clik on "galeria 4, A proposito de la zona desmilitarizada"

Leticia, if you are not a soldout Marxist Activist, these clear links between Puerto Rican independentistas and Communist Guerrillas in Colombia should be not only SCARY, but an AWAKENING of all that is going on.

The BOTTOM-LINE: FARC Marxist Guerrillas in Colombia already own 40% of the Colombian Territory, but to overcome the COLOMBIAN ARMY they need an extra UMPH, just like the Vietcong could not overcome by itself the South Vietnamese Army, they needed the United States to pull out so that the North Vietnamese Army could roll in with the tanks and heavy weaponry.

Thus, by LOGIC and HISTORICAL PRECEDENT, for the FARC to take over Colombia they need MILITARY intervention from "friendly armies", like the one in Cuba and Venezuela. However, while the United States Southern Command is in Puerto Rico they can't do this. That is why the FARC and its Allies, through our local independentista sellouts are feverishly working day and night to push the United States Armed Forces from Puerto Rico, and Vieques is just the tip of this. If they get to achieve their plans for Vieques, then the rest is a PIECE OF CAKE .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    jibarito.........

Actually, Jibaro, I am not trying to force my politics on anyone. You want statehood, which I disagree would work or could happen, but I respect that because it is your belief and I like arguing about that. If I did not I wouldnt come to this forum, but I do often. You want statehood when 54% of the population doesnt. We believe what we believe will best work for our people and trying to educate others on that is not illegal and is democratic. I give people reason and facts and I totally believe in democracy and civil rights. I am actually not trying to make fun of you at this moment or playing any bull**** game, but I am going to ask you a serious question. Do you believe the imposing of military installations on a colony which has been taken from war booty is a against the inhabitants civil rights?

P.S Why is that every single person that does something that you do not believe is right but many others do is some how either communist, marxist, fidelista, and complete far leftist? Come on brother, I am not going to deny that they arent people like that in our world or even in our backyard but you have to start opening your eyes and start looking into people unless they are hard facts not fairytails that they are what they are.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dear Turkey Hat man:

[b][i]You are not really interested in civil rights, since you want to FORCE your politics on 95% of 4 Million American Citizens through totally undemocratic means.

When you learn and preach the meaning of DEMOCRACY maybe perhaps you can call yourself a patriot.

By the way, the PANAMA CANAL now belongs to the People's Republic of China. So, the United States made a HUGE mistake there, which could have been avoided partly if we did not had an Extreme Leftist Philanderer of a president.

Had we had a real DOG (instead of a human who wanted to be one...) in the Whitehouse during the prior 8 years we wouldn't be having half of the Problems facing the world today (Israel-Palestinian War, Colombia in the brink of being taken over by Cuban Trained Guerrillas, a Venezuelan dictator playing with the OIL PRICES, a Marxist governor who wants to abolish DEMOCRACY in Puerto Rico, an Energy Crisis in half the USA, etc.).

Why should we bother to listen to some Marxist reverse-reasoning professor? We have one here in Princeton University teaching that humans should have the freedom to have sex with animals...

But then why argue with people who do not know, and do not want to know the meaning of REASON?

Might as well start my own farm feeding hogs solely on valuable pearls...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    civil rights.....?

Jibaro, you want civil right right? I want that also, except we both want to achieve it in different ways. Do you think having military installations on an island colony from war booty is democratic and justice? I think not......I know the current social and political situations in the Caribbean could have some problems with this but if Colombia becomes communist, then it is their problem. Remember, the USA gave up the Panama Canal, the easiest way to get to Colombia from both sides of the seas instead of a small island hundreds of miles away.

P.S Also to learn more of military intervention by the USA in the Caribbean by the Caribbean most renowned and Puerto Rican professer of UPR, go here to this link.

http://www.prdream.com/patria/aquiya..._14/03_14.html

Leave a comment:

• El_Jibaro
    started a topic Vieques Issues 101

Vieques Issues 101

Originally posted by Leticia_g
    Jibaro,
    If you are going to throw it at me do it better. You and I know that Fidel Castro has nothing to do with our organization. Wake up my friend! You make Fidel sound like he is a god and that everyone has to fear him or worship him. I do neither. There isn't a man alive that I worship. The only one that merits my worship is God. If you are so gun ho on Fidel give me evidence that substantiates your claims.
    I thought I would refer you to
    http://www.puertorico.com/forums/sho...?threadid=4656

But since some here may not know much Spanish, here is a translation:

The true Marxist links to Vieques are as follow:

In the following SPANISH DOCUMENT the ratioanle is given for independentista efforts to remove the Navy from Vieques and the U.S. Army Southern Command from Puerto Rico.
    http://www.redbetances.com/html/notas.htm

After reading the DOCUMENT go to http://palfrente.tripod.com/hp.htm
    and clik in "Other Struggles"

Compare this last link to http://www.farc-ep.org/
    and clik on "galeria" and after this clik on "galeria 4, A proposito de la zona desmilitarizada"

Leticia, if you are not a soldout Marxist Activist, these clear links between Puerto Rican independentistas and Communist Guerrillas in Colombia should be not only SCARY, but an AWAKENING of all that is going on.

The BOTTOM-LINE: FARC Marxist Guerrillas in Colombia already own 40% of the Colombian Territory, but to overcome the COLOMBIAN ARMY they need an extra UMPH, just like the Vietcong could not overcome by itself the South Vietnamese Army, they needed the United States to pull out so that the North Vietnamese Army could roll in with the tanks and heavy weaponry.

Thus, by LOGIC and HISTORICAL PRECEDENT, for the FARC to take over Colombia they need MILITARY intervention from "friendly armies", like the one in Cuba and Venezuela. However, while the United States Southern Command is in Puerto Rico they can't do this. That is why the FARC and its Allies, through our local independentista sellouts are feverishly working day and night to push the United States Armed Forces from Puerto Rico, and Vieques is just the tip of this. If they get to achieve their plans for Vieques, then the rest is a PIECE OF CAKE .
Working...
X