puerto rico and new york....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• puerto rico and new york....

hi my name is marliz this is my first time on puertorico.com and i wanna say something that i feel is very true. whoever lives in puerto rico and is thinking of coming to new york DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! things in puerto rico are cheaper easier and much more calm. When i first visited puerto rico (summer of 2001) i saw a different "ambiente" that made me realize what puerto rico is about and what i am missing by living here in new york
    QUE VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!!!

Ive been living here in NYC since 1976, and it has just gotten worse and worse for us over here. Not only do we have to deal with the Racist bull from the Americans, but these immigrants that are here, they are forced to go and get an education, and those poor souls do suffer. They suffer and they "get" a good education over here, and they "get" the good jobs, and then turn around and "try" at every chance they get, to treat us like crap! They hate us because they envy the fact that we are citizens of the USA. Dont get me wrong, I am not Pro - State - hood! Once we give up the Island to ANYONE, we can NEVER take it back! If we become Independant, then guess what, all these immigrants would be happy to see us suffer cause you know, misery loves company. Look, I am not a Racist in any way, I am tellin it like it is!!!!! If you dont believe me then bring your tail over here and get it wupped just like we do then youll see what we have on the Island. Mind you, I hate all of the Alcoholism Xeno-phobia on the Island that is spewed-out in wreckless abandon, and even tho, I do care about our people! Que Viva Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Home Kid!

Comment

Originally posted by michaelangelo_g
      Ive been living here in NYC since 1976, and it has just gotten worse and worse for us over here. Not only do we have to deal with the Racist bull from the Americans, but these immigrants that are here, they are forced to go and get an education, and those poor souls do suffer. They suffer and they "get" a good education over here, and they "get" the good jobs, and then turn around and "try" at every chance they get, to treat us like crap! They hate us because they envy the fact that we are citizens of the USA. Dont get me wrong, I am not Pro - State - hood! Once we give up the Island to ANYONE, we can NEVER take it back! If we become Independant, then guess what, all these immigrants would be happy to see us suffer cause you know, misery loves company. Look, I am not a Racist in any way, I am tellin it like it is!!!!! If you dont believe me then bring your tail over here and get it wupped just like we do then youll see what we have on the Island. Mind you, I hate all of the Alcoholism Xeno-phobia on the Island that is spewed-out in wreckless abandon, and even tho, I do care about our people! Que Viva Puerto Rico!!!!!!!!!!! Stay Home Kid!
      Not too be too critical, but if you fear that those "immigrants" are getting good education and good jobs, then why wont you go get a good education and good job and try to persuade others to do the same, it would be a lot better then complaining about people who actually get up and do something with their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by lichy007
        hi my name is marliz this is my first time on puertorico.com and i wanna say something that i feel is very true. whoever lives in puerto rico and is thinking of coming to new york DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT! things in puerto rico are cheaper easier and much more calm. When i first visited puerto rico (summer of 2001) i saw a different "ambiente" that made me realize what puerto rico is about and what i am missing by living here in new york
        QUE VIVA PUERTO RICO!!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X