I love you, Gamo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love you, Gamo.

Wherever life takes you, my love will follow you. I love you.

I will love you forever until the day I die, wherever you are.

Comment

What do I do now? I think it's too late. Do I just move on and regret ever finding you, looking directly into your eyes and asking you if you understand what I've been trying to tell you, ask you if you understand how much I truly love you. Ask you if you understand what you threw away. What beautiful gift was given to us that you closed your eyes to. Is it too late? I can't stand hoping and wishing and praying anymore. Nothing happens unless there's action. Do I find you and risk being hurt again or let you go forever and regret it for my whole life? I only wish you'd speak! Speak for yourself, stop listening to others and hear your own heart! I don't think I can wait anymore. I want a family and a man to love and care for. I will never love the way I love you. I would die for you. I will die silently inside without you. But I must go on....

Comment

I've had alot of time to think. I've accepted things and surrendered. Perhaps life is as it should be. Are you happy? I guess I just got so frustrated because you couldn't see my vision. You could only see your current world. I can't blame you. I wish you took the time to talk and hear about it..explore it. Sometimes we miss opportunities because we don't recognize them. They're unfamiliar to us. Strange too, perhaps. Everything that comes into your life is there because you've called for it. The Universal Law of Attraction. I called for you. You came. But you didn't recognize me. All my love to you. I'm calling for you to find this message. Will you ever?

Comment

I especially chose you because you were strong and courageous. You were afraid of nothing. I wanted man like that.

Comment

Goodbye, my love. The most powerful love is spoken in silence. When the heart is touched, there are no words to express.

Comment

Dear Gamaliel,
              After all these years, not a single day goes by that I don't think about you. I pray you are well and happy wherever you are. I still feel sorry that you did not understand what was happening but all is at peace now. I honestly don't think I will ever love anyone the way I loved you. Life can send us on unexpected journeys of the heart. Treasure every day and all that cross your path. God bless.

Comment

Every day, I've prayed you find this message. I've prayed some miracle would lead you back to want to hear the truth. But now perhaps it's too late. I may be getting married soon...you're gone...where are you? Why did you go? Where did you go? Was it for the best? I think about everything and I wonder if you ever do. I wonder if you think about that last phone call. I don't think I could ever go through that again. My heart couldn't take it. I've locked it and thrown away the key. I took a giant leap for love and you ran away. I'm sorry you didn't trust me. I trusted my heart. Maybe I was wrong. Was I? I wonder where and how you are so much.....every day I pray for you.

Comment

All those people who have read this...why no replies??

He called..after two years. Where have you been? Why did you call me now? Is it too late? I always thought it was all in my mind. I cried for you..begged you not to go. I have so many questions unanswered. All these years. Have you not changed at all? Just to hear your voice...my heart stopped. I'm happy you are ok. We could not talk...I was here with someone else...who says he loves me. I thought you didn't. Will we ever eventually talk..so I can explain that I loved you and pray for you and want you to be happy..so we can be at peace? You called with a blocked number? Why are you always so secretative? I don't understand. What are you trying to tell me? Is our time up? God bless you. I loved you to the point where I couldn't even breathe. I never knew that kind of love existed on Earth. Will I ever hear from you again?

Comment

your in love with the past.You can find another love as strong as the love that left you.But not until you let the past go and move on.The tricky part about love is in order to find it you have to put yourself in a position to get hurt,that is never easy.The man that you were sitting next to you when he called might have those very same feelings for you. Let that be some food for thought.
                    The REAL Deal!!!!!!

Comment

Thank you, Sunstrip. You're an angel. Yes, I think the man next to me probably did. But if he's gone now too..then he isn't the one either. Thank you replying. Finally...someone replied. I waited two years for Gamo to call. I kept my heart open for him. Now I waited all weekend...again...and all day today. The game is over. I so desparately wanted to talk...to say nice things...to be at peace...to say I'm sorry if I hurt him...to say I loved him...to say I wish him love and happiness. For some reason, he enjoys this game with me. But it's not fun for me. It hurts me tremendously. So...it's over. I'm done. I'm done. Thank you being the only one to hear my cry. God bless. Time for me to find my true love...the one who understands, who truly loves me, is patient, and kind and not secretive. I thought Gamo may have changed...but maybe not. I wish him peace and love and will pray for him.

Comment

Damn girl how old are you? You cant expect love to just walk in your house( well maybe ) or wait for someone who has found someone else.. why dont you just try to relax and wait for someone else to come in to your heart.. heh for all i know that someone could be me or etc, etc, etc.
                        ask me for my pic

Comment

Thanks, xlordt!! Yes! You are correct. The only thing is that that kind of love comes rarely. I just didn't want to lose it because of miscommunication. But it's gone now unfortunately....how old are you? I'm 38.

Comment

It's too hard to let go

I know I love him but I just can't describe it. Even though when i was with somebody else I still couldn't let go of him. I think that he could be the one or maybe we just need sometime of thought until the future.I've loved him since the 3rd grade and I still have not let go til this very day of my 11th grade year. Iknow he stil loves me, it's just to hard for him to come back.
                            Shannon

Comment

Still wondering where you are and how you are after all these years. Miss you. I pray for you every night.

Comment

Working...
                              X