X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving you always and desperately wondering how you are...xo

Comment

Damn girl get a life!

You really need to move on and stop with this childesh obsession!!!

Comment

Wow!.....you're right! Thanks!

Comment

Mikimba...thank you. Honestly. You're message keeps resonating over and over in my head. It was short but direct..it hurt. And I actually feel embarrassed now. My god..you are so right. All these years my mind will not let go. I have physically let go, live with someone, moved, etc...but never let go in my mind. Why do we do that? I'm so smart and strong in many other ways so why the heck do I hold on to that miserable experience? He hurt me so deeply, I should want to forget. It's wierd. But now..I tell myself...damn girl! move ON! Thank you. Sincerely. You may finally be that angel that actually rams it home....

Comment

No. I take that back. It wasn't a childish obsession. It was a miracle the way we met and that I feel so deeply in love with him. I never expected it or was even looking for it. I/We? had a very unusual chemistry. It was the right thing but at the wrong time. Then he ran away with no explanation and I don't know why. I tried everything to get his attention so I could just talk to him but I think he never even considered us. So I have moved on with my life after all these years but I'll be honest....not a day goes by that I don't think about him or wish I had just one last chance to talk to him about what happened. My heart will always feel that feeling for him. I've gone over it in my head a million times...I would not have changed a thing.

Comment

see new thread called ...still hoping....

Comment

I cannot believe these messages are still here. Life has changed so much. I've changed so much. But I read these again and it all comes right back. This was no doubt the greatest power of love I've ever felt. I haven't felt it like that since and can only pray I will again soon. I'm very happy and peaceful now but deep down I know the kind of love that lurks out there...the kind that can steal your heart in one breathe, one sight. I still pray for him nightly as he is infused with my every thoughts infinitely. I would do anything to just hear his voice again...even if it's across the room not knowing I'm there. I know my heart would still skip a beat. Has anything like this ever happen to anyone else??

Comment

Working...
                X