Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO MANY MIXED FEELINGS? DONT KNO WAT 2 DO? HELP!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO MANY MIXED FEELINGS? DONT KNO WAT 2 DO? HELP!!!!

WERE DO I BEGIN? OKAY....

IVE KNOWN THIS BOY 4 A LONG TIME AND U KNO WE MESSED AROUND AND STUFF... BUT NOTHIN REALLY SERIOUS WE WOULD TALK ON THE PHONE AND STUFF WE WERE NEVA REALLY ACTUALLY A COUPLE. WE WERE KINDA SORTA..WE HUNG OUT AND STUFF AND WE STILL REMAINED FRIENDS! CUZ HE ALREADY HAS A GURLFRIEND SO I COULDNT BE HIS GURL BUT HE WAS ALWAYZ TELLIN ME WAT HE WANTED 2 DO 2 ME AND ****..SO I FINALLY GAVE IN AND WE HAD SEX(1ST TIME EVER)..AFTER WE HAD SEX..IT LIKE I AM IN LOVE W/HIM NOW AND I DONT WANT 2 B W/ NO ONE ELSE AND I JUS HOPED HE FELT THE SAME BUT EVERY TIME I CALL HIM HE ACTS LIKE HE DONT WANT 2 TALK 2 ME AND HE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO GET OFF THE PHONE AND I REALLY WANT 2 HAV A RELATIONSHIP WOULD NOT WORK OUT CUZ EVEN IF HE DID BREAK UP W/ HIS GURLFRIEND I WOULD FEEL HES CHEATING ON ME ALL THE TIME CUZ HE CHEATED ON HIS GURL WITH ME UKNO.I JUS WISH I COULD TELL HIM HOW I FEEL AND MAYBE HELL UNDERSTAND OR JUS GET ANOTHER MAN BUT IT SO HARD I THINK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME AND I GET REALLY UPSET CUZ HE NEVA CALLS ME AND I REALLY SHOULDNT EXPECT HIM 2 CUS HE NOT MY MAN BUT I REALLY HAV STRONG FEELINS 4 HIM AND I CANT LET GO..OTHER SIDE AND THEN ON THE OTHER HAND HE WILL CALL SOMETIMES AND MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AND THEN I B FEELIN ALL HAPPY LIKE HES PLAYIN W/MY EMOTIONS I REALLY DONT KNO WAT 2 DO SO MANY MIXED FEELINS...IF U HAV ANY ADVICE PLEASE REPLY

GRACIAS
    P*RICAN CHICA 50

Sorry to hear about your situation but first of all, mistake #1 was sleeping w/ this guy who u already knew had a girlfriend.Basically he's getting his cake n eating it too. I have more male friends than female friends and let me tell u from experience this guy is all about when "it's convenient for Him" not u.If u can't handle just being only friends w/ him, then u need to leave him alone cause in the end you're gonna be the one w/ a broken heart. If he really and truly respected u he would've never slept w/ u in the first place knowing he has a girlfriend, he sounds self-fish. As women we tend to get too emotionally attached to men and sometimes we can't help it,but it's up to every individual to be strong-minded. Play hard to get, show him he's not the only man in world, don't answer your phone when he calls, don't let your whole world revolve around him. If he really cares for u he'll break up w/ this girl and come looking for u. I'm sure u deserve much better than this, so keep your head up and try to move on.

Comment

mucho gracias

i juss wanna thank u for makin me realize the situation... i wish i had a friend like u on a daily basis ur advice couldnt have been any betta im so thankful for this site and u... ur right i jus wish i could hav talked to u b4 all dat really went down!!

well thank u lotz,
      viva p*rico!

Comment

Any time girl, I've been there before good luck with everything, you'll be alright trust me when i say there are men out there that will treat u w/ much respect, u just have to choose wisely...And always remember "YOU BE IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION,DON'T THE LET THE SITUATION BE IN CONTROL OF U....

Comment

do yo thang

if anybody else wants to put anything into this! let me kno por favor!

Comment

I hope you move on

I really really hope that you find it in yourself to move on. This guy isn't interested in a relationship, nor is he interested in how you feel, or whether he hurt you or not. He was interested in booty and he got it. Don't let him play with your emotions and your heart. I know it is easier said then done, but ask yourself a few questions.

1. What in your life made you go sleep with a guy for the first time ever, whom you knew had a girlfriend?

2. What NICE things has he done for you, and I mean REALLY NICE THINGS?

3. Why do you feel that you love this guy or are so emotionally attached when he treats you like crap?

I think you need to do some further digging and look into your own life. What is your family history like? Can you talk to your parents openly? If not find a trustworthy adult that you can speak to about your issues. You sound really young, and no offense but you sound really in experienced...you shouldn't even be having sex...

take care and good luck...

Comment

italia thank u

i wish my mami and papi could teach me some things but obviously they dont care but im gonna b smart 4 myself to make my own self betta 4 me i gonna start lookin out for myself... i should neva been as dumb to let him take my heart and break it one day ill be loved and walkin down the isle like u are congratz iam young and inexperienced i guess it because my mami was neva had a real mami 2 daughter talk but i need to start takin responsibilty 4 my own actions...so thank u i love all u guys who responded w/out comin off as rude i need that positive energy in my life u no

P*rico chica out

Comment

Keep on the right track

I'm not sure how old you actually are, but like I said you sound young. I hope you can keep on the right track.

It is sad to hear that your mami and papi aren't there for you the way they should be. If you ever need advice or want to talk, post your email here and I'll contact you

Italia_PR
                Jennifer

Comment

I THINK YOU SHOULD FORGET ABOUT HIM. AND IF HE DOES CALL YOU TELL HIM YOUR BUSY THAT YOU'LL CALL HIM BACK BUT DON'T CALL HIM AT ALL THAT WILL KEEP HIM GUESSING WHAT UP .. IN THE MEAN TIME KEEP YOURSELF BUSY TAKE UP A HOBBY SO YOUR MIND WILL BE OCCUPIED THAT WILL LET YOU FORGET ABOUT HIM. TALK TO OTHER GUYS LIKE THEY SAID THERE ARE ALOT OF FISHES IN THE SEA"

Comment

p_ricochica50

ok girl that a big mistake you ever make neve have sex with a men who already had a relatioshiop that why many guy like to take advantage just to used you girl you need to wake up. when you given in to have sex tnen the guy just wnat his desire not a feeling
                    Originally posted by P_ricochica50
                    WERE DO I BEGIN? OKAY....

IVE KNOWN THIS BOY 4 A LONG TIME AND U KNO WE MESSED AROUND AND STUFF... BUT NOTHIN REALLY SERIOUS WE WOULD TALK ON THE PHONE AND STUFF WE WERE NEVA REALLY ACTUALLY A COUPLE. WE WERE KINDA SORTA..WE HUNG OUT AND STUFF AND WE STILL REMAINED FRIENDS! CUZ HE ALREADY HAS A GURLFRIEND SO I COULDNT BE HIS GURL BUT HE WAS ALWAYZ TELLIN ME WAT HE WANTED 2 DO 2 ME AND ****..SO I FINALLY GAVE IN AND WE HAD SEX(1ST TIME EVER)..AFTER WE HAD SEX..IT LIKE I AM IN LOVE W/HIM NOW AND I DONT WANT 2 B W/ NO ONE ELSE AND I JUS HOPED HE FELT THE SAME BUT EVERY TIME I CALL HIM HE ACTS LIKE HE DONT WANT 2 TALK 2 ME AND HE ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO GET OFF THE PHONE AND I REALLY WANT 2 HAV A RELATIONSHIP WOULD NOT WORK OUT CUZ EVEN IF HE DID BREAK UP W/ HIS GURLFRIEND I WOULD FEEL HES CHEATING ON ME ALL THE TIME CUZ HE CHEATED ON HIS GURL WITH ME UKNO.I JUS WISH I COULD TELL HIM HOW I FEEL AND MAYBE HELL UNDERSTAND OR JUS GET ANOTHER MAN BUT IT SO HARD I THINK ABOUT HIM ALL THE TIME AND I GET REALLY UPSET CUZ HE NEVA CALLS ME AND I REALLY SHOULDNT EXPECT HIM 2 CUS HE NOT MY MAN BUT I REALLY HAV STRONG FEELINS 4 HIM AND I CANT LET GO..OTHER SIDE AND THEN ON THE OTHER HAND HE WILL CALL SOMETIMES AND MAKE ME FEEL GOOD AND THEN I B FEELIN ALL HAPPY LIKE HES PLAYIN W/MY EMOTIONS I REALLY DONT KNO WAT 2 DO SO MANY MIXED FEELINS...IF U HAV ANY ADVICE PLEASE REPLY

GRACIAS
                    P*RICAN CHICA 50

Comment

GURL I FEEL SORRY FOR YOU . I REALY DO CUZ YOU R GOING THROUGH THE SAME THING THAT I WENT THROUGH . I WUZ DATING A MARRIED MAN BUT ME AND HIM WERE NEVER INTIMATE , WE WERE TOGETHER FOR LIKE 8 MONTHS AND THEN I REALIZED THAT HE WASNT GOING TO LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR ME , SO I DECIDED TO CALL IT QUITS . BUT IT REALLY HURT ME BECUZ I REALLY LOVED HIM , AND I STILL LOVE HIM BUT IM TRYING TO MOVE ON . AND THATS WHAT YOU SHOULD DO ALSO . IF HE'S ACTING ALL GREEN AND ***T JUST MOVE ON . AND WHEN HE CALLS YOU DONT ANSWER THE PHONE . TRUST ME ITS GOING TO HURT YOU EVEN MORE IF YOU STAY WITH HIM KNOWING THAT HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND .

Comment

He's a Total Loser, Sigue tu Vida!

I feel 4 u PR Chica 50! really! Ese tipo is a loser!
                        He problably pressure you into having an affair; well
                        shame on him; Now if you do it again, shame on you!
                        There are a lot more chicos latinos out there that are
                        nice and decent and their parents have taught them to
                        have respect for ladies/girls and to treat them they way they would have their sisters treated. I know because that's what I have taught my 3 teenagers (17 thru 25). My 2
                        boys better have respect, decency and above all, you
                        love whom you're with. True love does not mean sleeping
                        around. It means companionship,understanding,compassion,
                        a shoulder to lean-on or cry-on when things don't go right;
                        friendship and many more nice things that you problably
                        have not experience because you're not expose to.
                        I also feel that your Parents are too busy for you or their
                        jobs prevents them from being there. Sounds like you don't
                        have to many or any brothers or sisters, right? They
                        usually lookout for u and won't let you fall for
                        "pendejos" like the one you hopefully dropped!
                        Mija, follow your instincts and like "Mulan" says
                        "Your Duty is to your Heart First". Your heart should've
                        told you that guy wasn't worth it! ur heart was right but
                        u didn't listen. No lo hagas otra vez. Move-on. forget that
                        fall, pick yourself up, head up high & screen your amigos
                        better next time. sabes?
                        Buena Suerte, Negrita! Y que Dios te Bendiga.
                        Let's know how you do!
                        Jibaro2456

Comment

Working...
                        X