Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's stop making excuses for who we are, and what we do!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's stop making excuses for who we are, and what we do!!!

OH COME ON!!! Let's stop making excuses for who we are, and what we do!!! We are BORICUAS...men with a smooth tongue and - in most cases - plenty of charm to go with it! There is a popular phrase used in the island: "LA LABIA BORICUA!" There are plenty of good reasons why that is such a popular phrase. Besides, who are we kidding??? Us BORICUA men are genetically disposed to cheat on our women, and cheat we will until some higher power decides to reconfigure our God-given DNA!!!

And don't even get me started on the art of seducing married women! Talk about a challenge we love! THAT'S A CHALLENGE WE LIVE FOR!!! So, all you nicey-nicey boys and girls who still believe in the tooth fairy, and santa claus, and that everything is pink and cute, and that you'll live happily ever after....it's time you woke the hell up!!!

But.....don't forget we also love to show our girls a good time. Te queremos tratar como "MAMITA A DONDE TE PONGO PA QUE NO TE ME ROMPAS!!!" We want to buy you flowers; take you out to nice places; call you at work to let you know we're thinking of you; we want to make direct eye-contact with you and wisper, "que preciosa tu estas." We want to kiss you passionately in public so that everyone knows that "ella es mia, y yo soy de ella". We prefer that you have killer looks.....y que to' el mundo me la mire.....para que otros hombres nos envidien con odio (Ha! Ha! Screw all them losers!).

HEY....TU QUIERES BORICUA??? PUES COGE BORICUA!!! PERO YA TU SABES!!! NO SE NOS ESCAPA NADIE!!! MOST GIRLS ARE FAIR FREEKIN GAME, BE THEY CUTE, SWEET, NICEY-NICEY, GOOFY, NAUGHTY OR (MY FAVOURITES).....LAS HOOCHIE MAMAS QUE LE GUSTEN LA GASOLINA!!!

"SUMBALE GAS PA' QUE MI GATTA PRENDA LOS MOTORES!!!"
    (Reggaeton song written by, you guessed it...UN BORICUA!)

OK guys! So don't be afraid to show your colors with true BORICUA pride, and don't play that pious game that some would have you play! SOMOS BORICUAS, Y LO HACEMOS CON CALIDAD, SABOR, Y ESTILO PA' QUE TU LO SEPAS!!!

Nenas......tengan mucho cuidaito con el cuco porque es un BORICUA!!! Pero yas tu sabes que te vamos a tratar como una princesita!!!!

Love you all....mi GENTE BORICUA!!!!

(Ahi tienes! Pa' que gozes, titi!!!)

Re: Let's stop making excuses for who we are, and what we do!!!

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte
    OH COME ON!!! Let's stop making excuses for who we are, and what we do!!! We are BORICUAS...men with a smooth tongue and - in most cases - plenty of charm to go with it! There is a popular phrase used in the island: "LA LABIA BORICUA!" There are plenty of good reasons why that is such a popular phrase. Besides, who are we kidding??? Us BORICUA men are genetically disposed to cheat on our women, and cheat we will until some higher power decides to reconfigure our God-given DNA!!!

And don't even get me started on the art of seducing married women! Talk about a challenge we love! THAT'S A CHALLENGE WE LIVE FOR!!! So, all you nicey-nicey boys and girls who still believe in the tooth fairy, and santa claus, and that everything is pink and cute, and that you'll live happily ever after....it's time you woke the hell up!!!

But.....don't forget we also love to show our girls a good time. Te queremos tratar como "MAMITA A DONDE TE PONGO PA QUE NO TE ME ROMPAS!!!" We want to buy you flowers; take you out to nice places; call you at work to let you know we're thinking of you; we want to make direct eye-contact with you and wisper, "que preciosa tu estas." We want to kiss you passionately in public so that everyone knows that "ella es mia, y yo soy de ella". We prefer that you have killer looks.....y que to' el mundo me la mire.....para que otros hombres nos envidien con odio (Ha! Ha! Screw all them losers!).

HEY....TU QUIERES BORICUA??? PUES COGE BORICUA!!! PERO YA TU SABES!!! NO SE NOS ESCAPA NADIE!!! MOST GIRLS ARE FAIR FREEKIN GAME, BE THEY CUTE, SWEET, NICEY-NICEY, GOOFY, NAUGHTY OR (MY FAVOURITES).....LAS HOOCHIE MAMAS QUE LE GUSTEN LA GASOLINA!!!

"SUMBALE GAS PA' QUE MI GATTA PRENDA LOS MOTORES!!!"
    (Reggaeton song written by, you guessed it...UN BORICUA!)

OK guys! So don't be afraid to show your colors with true BORICUA pride, and don't play that pious game that some would have you play! SOMOS BORICUAS, Y LO HACEMOS CON CALIDAD, SABOR, Y ESTILO PA' QUE TU LO SEPAS!!!

Nenas......tengan mucho cuidaito con el cuco porque es un BORICUA!!! Pero yas tu sabes que te vamos a tratar como una princesita!!!!

Love you all....mi GENTE BORICUA!!!!

(Ahi tienes! Pa' que gozes, titi!!!)

Tsk Tsk TipoConSuerte. There is no excuse for lack of self-control. (God-given DNA - whateverrr!) I agree with the fact that Boricuas are some of the most attractive people God created. I can just listen to you guys speak Spanish and begin to smile; However, the old saying is true, it's the inside that counts. Use your charm and power of persuasion for good. Players always get played and end up alone in the very end.

Chao

Comment

COMO MOJICA

Hey there ColorBlind! Thanks for your input. Honestly, it is well received. But tell me, are you a dude or a chick? Your non-generic user name makes it impossible to decipher. But, I'll just assume that you're a chick. No! As a matter of fact, let's assume that you're a HOT-CHICKIE-MOMMA! Oh yeah baby.........that changes the whole spectrum!!!

Hey baby, better to die a player and alone, than to die a "nice guy", and still alone! WTF, nice guy or not, player or not, when it's over, it's over permanently, right? So, miss HOT-CHICKIE-MOMMA, I'll take my chances all day long. Like those who are 100% Puerto Rican tend to say...."PREFIERO MORIR COMO MOJICA, MUERTO DE HAMBRE, PERO JARTO DE CR_CA!!!"

Baby, if you want to find out the interpretation of this saying, you will have to contact your friendly neighborhood Puerto Rican. Only a 100% Puerto Rican will be able to interpret this saying for you. Have fun chikie-poo!!!

Ciao

TCS

Comment

Re: COMO MOJICA

Originally posted by TipoConSuerte
        Hey there ColorBlind! Thanks for your input. Honestly, it is well received. But tell me, are you a dude or a chick? Your non-generic user name makes it impossible to decipher. But, I'll just assume that you're a chick. No! As a matter of fact, let's assume that you're a HOT-CHICKIE-MOMMA! Oh yeah baby.........that changes the whole spectrum!!!

Hey baby, better to die a player and alone, than to die a "nice guy", and still alone! WTF, nice guy or not, player or not, when it's over, it's over permanently, right? So, miss HOT-CHICKIE-MOMMA, I'll take my chances all day long. Like those who are 100% Puerto Rican tend to say...."PREFIERO MORIR COMO MOJICA, MUERTO DE HAMBRE, PERO JARTO DE CR_CA!!!"

Baby, if you want to find out the interpretation of this saying, you will have to contact your friendly neighborhood Puerto Rican. Only a 100% Puerto Rican will be able to interpret this saying for you. Have fun chikie-poo!!!

Ciao

TCS
        I thought I heard it all. But, then a person like you comes along. Well, to solve the mystery,I am female. I don't know if I fit the title "Hot Chickie Momma" (LOL); However, I've turned my share of heads. It's sad that "dipping the churro" (to say it nicely)is more important than having a longlasting manogamous relationship. Who taught you to treat women that way?
        I hope your views change and you come to the understanding that you deserve better. I actually know someone who use to think the way that you do. He had many, many, many women. Now that he is in his mid-30's, he is alone. He often tries to approach me to reunite. But, that ship sailed over a decade ago. So I know first hand that playing the game leaves you empty. Like I said before, use your charm for good. Use it to maintain a healthy relationship.

[Edited by Colorblind on 14th April 2005 at 14:52]

Comment

Somebody Help This Child

OK........will some good 100% Puerto Rican man or woman, please explain to this girl what we mean by....."PREFIERO MORIR COMO MOJICA, MUERTO DE HAMBRE, PERO JARTO DE CR_CA!!!"

Hey, you'll get it someday, Colorblind! Suave.

TCS

Comment

I guess that's what I get for trying to use a slang website to translate your PR saying. I MEANT NO OFFENSE. It's not important anyway. Why are you using the word child in reference to me? I'm over 30. Hopefully you are not saying I'm immature. Anyway take care TCS.

Comment

Keep moving Colorblind... no need to argue, besides, he's mostly joking and trying to get a rise out of the forum. We know the truth, and I couldn't agree with you more -- having known plenty of guys just like you described..

Comment

Working...
              X