how i forget about him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how i forget about him

OK HOW CAN I START THIS. I HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY. IT LASTED 1 YEAR. I FELT IN LOVE SINCE THE FIRST DAY, HE WAS WHAT I NEVER HAD BEFORE, HE TOOK CARE OF ME, HE WAS KIND AND HE SHOWED ME LOVE. AFTER A MONTH I COUGHT HIM TALKING TO HIS EX AND TELLING HER HE LOVED HER AND ALL KINDS OF STUFF. I CONFRONTED HIM AND HE SAID HE WAS SORRY, AND THAT HE LOVED ME AND HE WANTED TO TRY AGAING. I FORGAVE HIM. 2 DAYS BEFORE A YEAR HE TOLD ME HE DIDNT WANT TO BE WITH ME. THAT I WAS TO JELLOS AND HE COULDNT HANDLE IT ANYMORE. IT WAS TRUE I COULDNT FORGET WHAT HE DID. WE BROKE UP BUT HE STILL CAME TO MY HOUSE AND HE KEPT TELLING ME HE LOVED ME AND STUFF. 1 MONTH AFTER WE BROKE UP I COUGHT HIM WITH A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL (HE IS 31) AND I FOUD OUT THEY WERE TOGETHER.THAT BROKE MY HEART BUT I DIDNT STOPED SEEING HIM. WE WERE STILL TOGETHER BUT NOW I HAD TO HIDE. I LOVE HIM WITH ALL MY HEART AND I CANT FORGET ABOUT HIM. RIGHT NOW IM STARTING A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY I MET ON THE INTERNET WHILE I WAS WITH HIM. BUT I SUARE I DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING WITH HIM OR ANYBODY ELSE. I JUST LIVED FOR MY EX, BUT NOW HE SAYS I LIED TO HIM. THAT IM NO GOOD AND HE DONT BELIEVE ON ME. HE STILL WITH THAT GIRL. ITS BEEN 6 MONTH SINCE WE BROKE UP AND AFTER A LOT OF PAIN IM TRYING TO KEEP GOING WITH MY LIFE. THIS GUY WAS MY FRIEND, WAS ALWAYS THERE WHEN I WAS CRYING AND FEELING BAD, NEVER DISRESPECT ME. WAS MY FRIEND AND OLNLY MY FRIEND AND THAS WHY I TRUST HIM.BUT I STILL LOVE MY EX. FEEL BAD ABOUT WHAT HE SAID AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE HELP ME. HOW I CANT FORGET ABOUT HIM AND KEEP UP WITH THIS GUY WHO I THINK ITS GOING TO BE GOOD FOR ME.

LUCY

Ay bendito...........JuicyLucy!!! Mamita......tu lo que necesitas es encontrarte un tipo que le guste la gasolina pa' que te encienda bien encendia! Somebody that'll make you laugh and giggle like no one has before. Hey baby, laughter is the best and utmost medicine.

Mamita, si tu te llegas a encontrar conmigo, you will laugh your A** off so freekin much that you will forget any and every Boricua-papi-chulo that's ever been near you.

Mamita....find you a bad-a** papito who will be able to get your mind away from your former wannabees. Hey mami, I call them wannabees, cause they "never were!"

Never were what? Never were good enough to you; never were able to make you laugh; never were able to respect you and love you like you want and deserve; never were able to appreciate what they had in a woman like you.

But hey, stuff happens for a reason, right? Lo mas seguro es que alguien mas chevere que aquellos esta a la vuelta de la esquina. You keep your head up! Keep up your good looks (you better make freekin sure you look good!) and forget about the rest!

Hot-chickie-mammas like you belong to bad-a** boys like us! Asi que preparate, que lo tuyo viene ya mismito!

Ha! Ha!

Un beso para esa mami chula!

TipoConSuerte

Comment

GRACIAS TIPO CON SUERTE

MUCHAS GRACIAS POR ESAS PALABRAS TAN BONITAS Y DE ALIENTO QUE ME ESCRIBISTE. DE VERDAD ME HICISTE REIR UN MONTON. YO SE QUE LO QUE DICES ES CIERTO, PERO COMO LE HAGO PARA OLVIDARLO. LO AMO CON TODO MI CORAZON Y A PESAR DE TODO LO QUE ME HIZO NO LOGRO SACARMELO DEL CORAZON. PERO ESTOY DISPUESTA A INTENTARLO Y A COMENZAR MI VIDA CON ESTA PERSONA QUE SE QUE ES BUENO Y ME QUIERE DE VERDAD.

UNA VEZ MAS GRACIAS POR ESAS PALABRAS TAN BONITAS.

BESITOS
      LUCY.

Comment

Lucy........si logre hacerte reir un poquito, entonces he hecho mi buen acto de caridad por este mes! ja! ja!

Hey.....gracias por responder. Seria un placer comunicarme contigo respecto a este tema. Por tu forma de expresarte, estoy seguro que eres una mujer muy inteligente, y por ende razon, capaz de sobreponerte a esta situacion.

Cuando gustes, enviame un mensaje a traves del messenger abajo de este mensaje. Sera un placer.

TCS

Comment

lol.. este muchacho...

Comment

Pues..........broder, hay que inventarsela a como de lugar.

Pero, no soy un mal tipo.

Ciao

TCS

Comment

LOL... lo se... but everything you post seems to make me laugh, dude... Mi nombre no es Estanlito... lololol

Comment

BRO........I know your name is not "estanlito"! That is what I call Stanley! Ese tipo si que me hace reir hasta casi orinarme encima! I mean, he is the epitome of the phrase, "NO-GAME-WHAT-SO-EVER!" ja! ja!

Saludos!

Cogelo suave bro!

TCS

Comment

Working...
                X