REALLY MAD AT A FRIEND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALLY MAD AT A FRIEND

MY FRIEND IS A HORE SHES OH MA GOD SHE CAME AND PRETENDED THAT SHE HATED MY EX BOYFRIEND AND I STILL LIKE HIM AND SHE CAME AND STATED TO TALK 2 HIM AND NOW SHES GOING OUT WIT HIM WHEN I FOUND OUT I GOT SO MAD I WANTED TO KICK HER @$$ AND NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THEY SLEPT TOGETHER AND I GOT MORE MAD AND SHES CALLING ME TELLING ME HOW MUCH SHE LOVES HIM AND I DONT WANT TO CAUSED ANY PROBLEM BUT IF SHE KEEPS ON IM GOING 2 EXPLODE AND TELL HER OFF.
    L@+!N_b@bY911

MY B***H @$$ FRIEND PRETENDED TO HATE MY EX BOYFRIEND THAT I STILL LOVE SO MUCH AND SHE STARTED TO TALK 2 HUM AND NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE GOIN OUT I FELT SO HORABLE BUT THEN I FOUND OUT THAT SHE SLEPT WIT HUM NOW I JUST WANT TO KICK HER ASS SO BAD AND THEN SHE COMES OUT CALLING ME TELLING ME HOW SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH IF SHE KEEPS ON IM JUST GOING 2 CURSE HER OUT AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT . SO SHE NEEDS TO STOP IF SOME ONE HAS AN COMMENT OF WAT I CAN DO THEN WRITE IT DOWN .
    L@+!N_b@bY911

Comment

Originally posted by LATIN_BABY911
      MY B***H @$$ FRIEND PRETENDED TO HATE MY EX BOYFRIEND THAT I STILL LOVE SO MUCH AND SHE STARTED TO TALK 2 HUM AND NOW I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ARE GOIN OUT I FELT SO HORABLE BUT THEN I FOUND OUT THAT SHE SLEPT WIT HUM NOW I JUST WANT TO KICK HER ASS SO BAD AND THEN SHE COMES OUT CALLING ME TELLING ME HOW SHE LOVES HIM SO MUCH IF SHE KEEPS ON IM JUST GOING 2 CURSE HER OUT AND I DONT WANT TO DO THAT . SO SHE NEEDS TO STOP IF SOME ONE HAS AN COMMENT OF WAT I CAN DO THEN WRITE IT DOWN .

One of the MANY mal educados that occur with sex outside of marriage. Typical situation.

You'd think people would learn by now...

Comment

Working...
      X