single but in love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• single but in love

WELL I WAS IN A REALIONSHIP WITH A GUY BUT DIDN'T WORK OUT. NOW IM SINGLE BUT I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH SUM ONE ELSE. IM KINDA CONFUSED.THE NEW GUY I LIKE LIKES ME BAK BUT 4 SUM REASON I CANT GET IN A REALIONSHIP WITH HIM. ITS LIKE SUMTING IS HOLDING ME BAK.IM NOT SURE IF ITS CUZ I DONT WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN OR THE FEAR OF HURTING HIM.SO CONFUSED.PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME SUM ADVICE NE THING!!!

Originally posted by jacqulyn
    WELL I WAS IN A REALIONSHIP WITH A GUY BUT DIDN'T WORK OUT. NOW IM SINGLE BUT I THINK IM IN LOVE WITH SUM ONE ELSE. IM KINDA CONFUSED.THE NEW GUY I LIKE LIKES ME BAK BUT 4 SUM REASON I CANT GET IN A REALIONSHIP WITH HIM. ITS LIKE SUMTING IS HOLDING ME BAK.IM NOT SURE IF ITS CUZ I DONT WANT TO GET HURT AGAIN OR THE FEAR OF HURTING HIM.SO CONFUSED.PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! GIVE ME SUM ADVICE NE THING!!!
    You may have fear of getting hurt. But it is better to be vulnerable to someone who you love and loves you back -- than to be with someone who is mediocre and you know it won't work out.

The other (and bigger) reason you can go there with the new guy is you are still connected to the previous one with what is called a 'soul tie'. That is simply a bond that develops between two people who are emotionally (and sometimes physically, if you had sex) attached to one another. It is the tie that binds a husband and wife and keeps them together -- which explains why divorces are so messy and painful. But I digress. You're so attached to the previous guy that part of you is still with him. So you have to denounce that soul tie so that you can be free to explore relationship with the new guy. I'm the "new guy" to someone right now and she can't figure out that the very thing I'm telling you is true with her. Until she realizes this and deals with it accordingly, she'll be unhappy and in a mediocre relationship and won't be able to enter one with me.

Una verguenza!

Comment

Im Kind On The Same Situation

Yo Estoy Pasando Por La Misma Situacion Mi Novio Me Abandono Por Otra Hace 6 Meses, Was The Hardest Thing It Ever Happen To Me. Last Month I Met A Guy, A Nice Guy And Try To Start A New Relationship With Him But My Ex Start Messing My Life Up Againg Until I Broke Up With Him.yesterday I Broke Up With The New Guy, And Start Going Out With My Ex Againg, But This Time Im The Other, The Girl He Is With Is Pregnant Now And He Said That He Loves Me, But He Is Scared That If He Leaves Her Something Could Happen To The Baby. I Love Him And Im Going To Try Againg. Im Going To Give Him Time And Another Chance, I Dont Know If Is The Right Thing But Is What I Feel. The Only Thing I Can Tell You Is That If Your Not Sure That You Forget Him Or You Are Ready For Another Relationship Dont Try Because You Going To Her Somebody That Maybe Dont Deserve It.

Lucy

Comment

Working...
      X