i think my puerta rican wife is sleeping with her cousin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i think my puerta rican wife is sleeping with her cousin

i am caucasian and my wife is pr. we have been married 13 years and about 6 months ago she began traveling from indiana too her cousins house in wisconsin like every other weekend. I also checked phone records and found like 300 + calls to each other for months before she dropped off of my cell plan and got her own. I also intercepted several e-mails posted below:

Me quede esperando tu llamada. Espero que ese todo bien. Te adoro

and

Espero que estes bien. Dejame saber si recibistes esto.
    and

Good Morning,

T-E Q-U-I-E-R-O!!!

she also changed her passwoed on her laptop to amadortorres which is his last name. is it dumb of me to assume there is something going on between them.PLEASE HELP ME
    YHANK YOU

Originally posted by chgoshrff View Post
    i am caucasian and my wife is pr. we have been married 13 years and about 6 months ago she began traveling from indiana too her cousins house in wisconsin like every other weekend. I also checked phone records and found like 300 + calls to each other for months before she dropped off of my cell plan and got her own. I also intercepted several e-mails posted below:

Me quede esperando tu llamada. Espero que ese todo bien. Te adoro

and

Espero que estes bien. Dejame saber si recibistes esto.
    and

Good Morning,

T-E Q-U-I-E-R-O!!!

she also changed her passwoed on her laptop to amadortorres which is his last name. is it dumb of me to assume there is something going on between them.PLEASE HELP ME
    YHANK YOU

You are quite justified in feeling suspicious my friend.
    The terms "Te adoro!" and "Te quiero!" are romantically-intense expressions usually used between lovers.

Comment

Working...
    X