My father

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My father

Me llamo Melina La BOy soy hija de Wilmer La Boy. Si lo conosen por favor diganle que su hija lo busca.

My name is Melina La Boy I'm the daughter of Wilmer La Boy. If you know him please let him know that his daughter is looking for him.

Te Amo Melina Laboy,from Your Daddy

This message is for Melina Laboy,i am your lost father Wilmer Laboy,if you get this message,please remember that i love you very mucho con todo mi corazon.I have been looking for you for a very long time,i even try to find you by putting e-mail thru talk shows like Montel Williams and Oprah winfrey.And i even try a people search web that cost almost fifthy dollar and that did not work,so please e-mail me as soon as possible my e-mail addresses are coolwillie58@hotmail.com or coolcatwillie@yahoo.com,you could also call at 1(267)234-8007 this is my cell and my home number is 1(215)941-6024. I LOVE ALWAYS MELINA,SING DADDY.

Comment

Hi coolcatwillie,

Melina has not logged in here since 5th April 2002 so keep on trying every other way that you know. I sincerely hope that you both find each other.

Good luck!

Comment

I may be able to help you for nada

Caballero-

I think I found your daughter in Georgia; contact me at this website if you would like further assistance.

Saludos desde NJ

Comment

Originally posted by Sonambulo View Post
          Caballero-

I think I found your daughter in Georgia; contact me at this website if you would like further assistance.

Saludos desde NJ
          Hi my name is Wilmer Laboy,i have trying to locate my daugther Melina Laboy her date of birth is 10/09/80 if you could locate her or have located her,you could get a hold of me on this web site or at coolcatwillie@yahoo.com or coolwillie58@hotmail.com and may God Bless you Willie

Comment

Willie

I sent you an email check it out.

Comment

Working...
            X