men

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• men

Well, just a question for any PR men out there. What is the deal when you meet a woman? I don't want to stereo type, but is there any particular way that a PR man will treat his girl, opposed to any other race. Especially a fling? Sorry if I sound totally clueless! But, my fling is starting to get out of control and I want to know where he is coming from. I asked him out right, and he'll tell me one thing. But then he'll act another. Any suggestions?

------------------

What do u in your guy? Is he acting like the guy you expect? I have a theory! I may like a girl. But if I don't feel comfortable with her, then that is a sign that this person is not for me! We all have a standard of some kind. Is he making you feel uncomfortable. Then maybe is time to let go before you wind up getting hurt. Maybe you have to really sit down and talk to this guy. If the answers don't truely concince you, then u need to make a decision. Sound like this guy is making a play on you and it got nothing to do with puertorican men. It has to do with that one guy. Sit down with him and ask him what he wants from you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

IF THIS IS A FLING THAT IS WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. HE SEES THIS AS NOT A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP. YOU MUST FIGURE OUT WHAT YOU WANT, THEN TELL HIM. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A REAL RELATIONSHIP YOU MUST SAY SO FROM THE GET GO. AND I AGREE WITH MR.VARGAS, IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH A PERSON THEN THEY ARE NOT FOR YOU. BY BEING HONEST UP FRONT YOU WILL SAVE YOURSELF FROM ANY CONFUSION LATER ON. KEEP CONTROL OF THE SITUATION, DON'T LET THE SITUATION CONTROL YOU!

E-MAIL ME ANYTIME,STAR.ESCOBAR@PUERTORICO.COM

------------------
      STAR ESCOBAR:
      THE SHINING STAR OF THE
      CARIBBEAN!
      STAR ESCOBAR:
      THE SHINING STAR OF THE
      CARIBBEAN!

Comment

I FORGOT TO PUT ANOTHER COMMENT.

PEOPLE DO TO US ONLY WHAT WE ALLOW THEM TO DO. AGAIN IT'S ABOUT KNOWING YOURSELF & WHAT YOU WANT. IF THIS IS TRULY A FLING THEN WHAT DO YOU REALLY EXPECT FROM IT. IT SEEMS LIKE YOU REALLY WOULD PREFER TO HAVE A REAL RELATIONSHIP & YOU NEED TO PUT THAT ON THE TABLE. EITHER HE WANTS THAT TO OR NOT. IF NOT THEN YOUR CHOICE IS EITHER TO MOVE ON WITHOUT HIM, OR ACCEPT WHAT HE HAS TO OFFER & NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT IT. DON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING OR ANYONE YOU DON'T WANT OR DOESN'T
        MAKE YOU HAPPY.

------------------
        STAR ESCOBAR:
        THE SHINING STAR OF THE
        CARIBBEAN!
        STAR ESCOBAR:
        THE SHINING STAR OF THE
        CARIBBEAN!

Comment

thanks guys for a little insight! I'll let you know how it turns out!
          peace!

Comment

Working...
          X