Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met a guy two years ago and there is a problem.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I met a guy two years ago and there is a problem.

Two years ago I met this guy and liked him and many of his friends told me that he liked me.But there was a problem he smoked alot of weed and every time I was around him he was hi.So when I would talk to him it was like I was talking to myself.We broke up after two months.During that summer I caught up with some friends that I grew up with sience we were little and they told me that they were going to the same school as me.I thought it was cool that they were going there.After a couple of months my friend started knowing the school beter and knowing all of my friends.So one day I showed her my ex-boyfriend and said that he was ugly.But a month after that they started going out and when they did things together she would tell me everything.I was jelous because I really liked him and she didn't like him even though she went out with I never told her how I felt about what she had did.At the end of the he started talking to me and telling all of his friends that he liked me.I talked to over the phone and he told me that he would never hurt me again.I belived him.He talked to me the other day and told me he broke up with my friend so we could be together and he was crying.But alot of my friends say that the friend I grew up with is mad at me and don't want to talk to me.What should I do

girl your still young ,that's just a part of life.it may happen over and over again,but you must learn from experience.listen to your heart and do the right thing.thrust GOD.

Comment

My advice to you is this... Always know that you can and will always stand on your own. You do not NEED a man in your life. YES, it's good to have a man in your life for companion etc. but you were born alone and you will die alone. One thing I have learned in this cruel world is, There are far too many men in the world to Worry about just one. Been there, Done that! You can drop one now and there is another one waiting. Don't sweat any man. Let them sweat you!
      Mamichula

Comment

First off if she didnt really like him why would she be mad at you? Is he still doing weed? You know that if thats the reason you broke up before then it'll be the reason you break up again. You need to figure out who you true girls are 'cause they are worth keeping, more than likely you'll end up breakin up with him again and is it worth it to lose that friendship over him? Take from my experience he wont be worth it be she might not be either.

------------------
        Sandrita
        Sandrita

Comment

Okay, I'm confused. If you left him cause he was smokin' herb, then why would you be interested in going back? And don't anybody act like they never hit the blunt before (those of you who I know). And if he was with you, then your girl, why would you want that sorry sucker back anyway. And crying over the phone isn't anything. Anybody can pretend they're crying over the phone if they want somebody back. If you want a man to cry over you, make him do it in your face. At least make him work a little harder than just saying he isn't dealing with her anymore and shedding some fake tears. You seem like you're still young and he doesn't seem worth it. Go to school and handle your business. If your girl is mad at you for going back to the man you had first anyway, then peace to her. And if a chronic-head can make you question yourself, then peace to him too.
          Good luck.

Comment

EVERYONE IS RIGHT HERE.
            IF YOU WERE UNHAPPY THE FIRST TIME, YOU'LL BE UNHAPPY AGAIN. PLUS, IF HE WAS WITH YOUR GIRL, WHY WOULD YOU WANT HIM BACK? THERE ARE TO MANY MEN OUT THERE TO BE SHARING ONE BACK & FORTH. PLUS, IF HE JUST DROPPED YOUR GIRL LIKE THAT THEN HE'LL DO IT TO YOU, (AGAIN)
            THE MAIN THING HERE THOUGH IS THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T LIKE THAT HE SMOKES SOME TREES.
            (MARIJUANA) WHY BOTHER TO BE WITH HIM? THAT FACT WILL INTERFEAR WITH THE RELATIONSHIP & WHO YOU ARE. YOU WILL CONSTANLY FIND YOURSELF IN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS. EITHER
            YOU WILL SEE HIM HIGH OR HE'LL EVENTUALLY TRY & SMOKE AROUND YOU. YOU SHOULD REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS WHOLE SITUATION BEFORE YOU ACT UPON IT. STRESS OVER YOUR EDUCATION, THAT WILL GET YOU PLACES IN LIFE, NOT THIS BOY WHO CAN'T SEEM TO GET IT TOGETHER.

------------------
            STAR ESCOBAR:
            THE SHINING STAR OF THE
            CARIBBEAN!
            STAR ESCOBAR:
            THE SHINING STAR OF THE
            CARIBBEAN!

Comment

Working...
            X