Dreams or Nightmares?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams or Nightmares?

Do you believe that your hearts dreams/passions can come true or Do you believe that our destiny is our destiny and it can't be changed?

------------------
    WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
    ANYTHING
    WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
    ANYTHING

PROFANE MESSAGE DELETED BY ADMIN

[Note: This message has been edited by admin]

Comment

You know what n.k you are way out of bounds. you really need to chill out. that was unnecessary & extremly disrespectful. you can't possibly be a real strong puerto rican man, cause you wouldn't do what you are doing. why don't you take your pathetic, illiterate, poor excuse of a person, & do us all a favor & get off of this site. you can't handle an adult atmosphere. peace peace son!!!

------------------
      STAR ESCOBAR:
      THE SHINING STAR OF THE
      CARIBBEAN!
      STAR ESCOBAR:
      THE SHINING STAR OF THE
      CARIBBEAN!

Comment

what did i say? that wasn't me for real boo.
        i was at lunch and somebody broke into my computer and who knows what they typed. me and flaca are tight like peanut butter and jelly, like bacon and eggs thats my fam ,we're like arroz con gandules . man im innocent for real your honor i did it for the love of weed your honor .

Comment

Flaca- I think we create our own destiny. Life gives us our puzzels and problems and leaves us to deal with them. How you deal with them can show your charachter or lack there of. I mean there is so only so much we can affect in our surroundings but no one can make you react certain ways to different things. I think its ultimately up to us. Peace!

N.K. Its time for a hobby. Go collect marbles or something.

Sandrita

Comment

NK talks about marbles

[Note: This message has been edited by admin]

Comment

Destiny! What is destiny? A direction one chooses or someone choose for you? We make our choices on how we choose to live our lives. When mom and dad said, make sure you get your high school diploma, and you choose to drop out. Your left with your choice. Some become succesful and many have to settle or just settle for minimum wage. You are the one that makes thing happen in your life weather good or bad. When I came to Hawaii, I chose to come. I had no idea I was going go there. But I made that decision. I created my own destiny for me. Now on your way to that place we created are obstacles that either stops us or we continue to go to where it is we wanted. For them who allows others to make decision for them, well they chose for that to happen or allowed for that to happen!!!!! Others have no choice!!!!! Overall we make our own destiny. NK choose to be dispised by this forum, that is his destiny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

YES, I DO BELIVED,BUT SOMETIMES YOU YOURSELF CAN CHANGE YOU DISINTY....AND I ALSO BELIVEDIN THE SOUL MATE ISSUE YOU WROTE ,BUT I HAVN'T FOUND MY YET...MAYBE I FIND MY SOULMATE HERE.......LOL

------------------

THEWISER
                THEWISER

THE WISER, YOUR TRUE
                FRIEND

Comment

N-K!!! xoxoxoxoxo like papas con wewos...
                  (can u believe I forgot how to spell eggs in spanish) hee! hee! hee!

Anyway, on destiny well, I guess I am agreeing with the having free will part but doesn't God already know what/where we will be in the end??? Doesn't he know our future the moment we are conceived? So he's got us written already... Can we change that?
                  and THE WISER!!! xxxxxxx muash!!!
                  yes!! maybe you will find your soul mate here...anything is possible especially when you live what you feel 100%. I'm still waiting for my prince... I just hope I;m not 65 when he finds me cuz I still want to live everything and everypart of life wuth him to the fullest and at 65 I'm not sure how full we can live it... know what I mean?
                  hee! hee! hee!
                  BLESSINGS!!!!

------------------
                  WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                  ANYTHING

[This message has been edited by FLACA (edited 11 August 1999).]
                  WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                  ANYTHING

Comment

i beleive we all have destinies. god has a devine plan for us all. we just get thrown off course sometimes because of worldly weakness & selfishness. how we get back on track shows who we are or aren't. all things happen for a reason, & we learn & grow from those experiences. and faith helps us through it all. i say this because i feel me & my husband are ment for eachother. our life became so complete when we met. i felt like i've known him all my life. when we first met i knew he was the one, & he felt the same way!

------------------
                    STAR ESCOBAR:
                    THE SHINING STAR OF THE
                    CARIBBEAN!
                    STAR ESCOBAR:
                    THE SHINING STAR OF THE
                    CARIBBEAN!

Comment

Hello everyone,

Yes, Almighty God definitly has each and everyone of our destinies already planned even befor we were born. It's up to us to seek the will of god. The Word of God says, the He will give us the desires of our hearts. I believe our destinies will fall into place when we let God lead us. Take Care, Talk to you all soon.
                      Ladybug

Comment

sup Flaca I also agree our destinies are Set by God but in life we can take wrong paths leading away from our dreams which in turn is our Destiny I believe somewhere deep down we all know our destiny and your life is set for you. Good topic by the way.

Comment

Thanks Mr. Nixon
                          I guess I just sometimes feel so completely and utterly out of control which I know that I am because GOD is in control but I guess after going through this stuff in my life of being with the wrong man and now tyring to be a single mom but yet I still feel my dreams and passions burn in my blood like FIRE!!! YO!! and I've got so much Love to give but there doesn't seem to be anyone worth giving it to. Know what I mean? I just get lonely sometimes and frusterated with not having the spare time to do the things I need to do to make my dreams come true. And I am not about to get desperate and start dating guys that I don't even have vibe with ya Know??? I haven't vibed for awhile.... now I don't know I think it's just maybe a phase cuz I've always had someone to love.. I got married very young... Then I feel like I feel someone but then they don't feel me or they do but they push away!!! AAIIIIHHHHH!!!!
                          I'm giving up!!!!

------------------
                          WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                          ANYTHING
                          WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                          ANYTHING

Comment

Never give up and you should get your act together before thinking of a man have a career have your fun. I never rely on anyone for anything and always have confidence in yourself you can do anything if you put your mind to it.

Comment

PLEASE DON'T MISUNDERSTAND... I DO HAVE A CAREER BUT WANT TO PURSUE MY DREAMS!!!!!!

I DON'T RELY ON ANYONE FOR ANYTHING. I HAVE AS THE STREETS SAY "BEEN RAISED BY THEM" I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INDEPENDANT BUT NOW AT THIS POINT IN MY LIFE I FEEL LIKE THE DREAMS OF MY PRINCE WAKING ME FROM MY ENDLESS NIGHTMARE MAY TAKE TOO LONG OR WHAT IF IT NEVER COMES???? I'M SURE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHEN I SAY MY HEART YEARNS TO LOVE AND TO BE LOVED UNCONDITIONALLY AND NOT JUST BY THE LORD ABOVE BECAUSE I KNOW AT LEAST HE'LL BE WITH ME FOREVER, BUT I WANT PHYSICAL TOUCH AND CARESS AND EMOTIONAL ENVELOPMENT TO SHARE ALL THIS ENERGY I HAVE FROM WITHIN ME. IT'S LIKE HAVING POWER AND NEVER USING IT, HAVING TALENTS AND NEVER SHARING THEM OR PRACTICING THEM, LIKE HAVING A MILLION DOLLARS AND NEVER SPENDING IT.... I LOVE LIFE AND ALL IT'S UPS AND DOWNS... EVERY BREATH I TAKE I PRAISE GOD FOR, EVERY WINK OF AN EYE MT DAUGHTER MAKES MY SOUL CRIES IN UTTER JOY... NOW WHAT ABOUT ALL THIS DEPTH, ENERGY, PASSION, AND POWER I HAVE IN MY HEART WHERE CAN I PUT ALL THIS EMOTIONAL ENERGY THAT ENVELOPES ME TO USE OR TO PAUSE????

------------------
                              WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                              ANYTHING
                              WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
                              ANYTHING

Comment

Working...
                              X