No announcement yet.

Dreams or Nightmares?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You sound like a smart girl when you find the right one you'll know not just anyone the right one I havent found the right one either but im 17 so im not looking yet. I believe in love at first sight so when it comes you'll know be patient thats what im doing dont just rush into something with the next guy that walks by. He will come and god does have a plan for you maybe your not meant to find him till your 30 or 70 but be patient

Comment

WOW!!! God bless you!!! I can feel your words come from your heart.. Don't ever let the world change that....
      Thank you Papito for giving me love.....
      I know what your saying but PATIENCE!!!! aiiiyiiiyiiiaaahhhh.........That's like a bad word.. hee! hee! hee! but this os probably how GOD is going to teach it to me...
      Muach Love back Papito...xoxoxoxoxoxox

------------------
      WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
      ANYTHING
      WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
      ANYTHING

Comment

GIRL LET ME TELL YOU THAT I'VE BEEN IN YOUR SHOES. I HAD MY SON AT 18. HIS FATHER & I WERE HIGH SCHOOL SWEETHEARTS. I MEAN EVERYONE KNEW US AS THE MOST POPULAR COUPLE & CUTEST COUPLE OF OUR CLASS. EVERYONE THOUGHT WE WOULD GET MARRIED AND HAVE MORE KIDS & ALL THAT STUFF. SO DID I, I REALLY DID. HE WAS EVERYTHING TO ME, & I HAD A BEAUTIFUL SON WITH HIM. THEN IT ALL STARTED GOING WRONG AFTER WE GRAD HIGH SCHOOL. MY SON WAS BORN THAT SUMMER & WITHIN 3 WEEKS OF MY SON BEING BORN THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, THE FATHER OF THIS BEAUTIFUL MAN CHILD, WAS GONE!! I MEAN GONE! I WAS IN MIAMI, HE WAS IN CANADA! TALK ABOUT DEVESTATION. I THOUGHT I WOULD DIE. I WAS LEFT TO RAISE MY CHILD ALONE, & I WAS STILL A CHILD MYSELF, RAISING MYSELF ASWELL AS MY CHILD. I CRIED OCEANS, RIVERS, LAKES, YOU NAME IT. IT HURT SO BAD THAT MY ONLY CHOICE WAS TO BLOCK IT, I KNEW NOTHING ELSE, I WAS JUST A BABY WITH A BABY & NO ONE ELSE. I HAD TO BE STRONG FOR MY BOY, & I'VE ALWAYS DONE FOR HIM BEFORE MYSELF. GIRL AFTER THAT HE WOULD APPEAR & DISAPPEAR HOW HE PLEASED. ALL IN ALL I WENT THROUGH IT, I MEAN I WENT THROUGH IT FOR ALMOST 6 YEARS. I FINALLY LEFT MIAMI BECAUSE I DECIDED I WOULDN'T LET THIS PERSON DICTATE MY LIFE, DEMAND FROM ME, BUT REFUSE TO GIVE THE ONLY THING I WANTED, OR SHOULD I SAY NEEDED, LOVE. I'M NOW IN SOUTH JERSEY, I'VE BEEN HERE ALMOST 3 YEARS. MY SON'S FATHER IS NO WHERE IN HIS LIFE. THAT WAS HIS CHOICE. HE'S TO BUSY LAYING HIS STACKS IN THE HOOCHIE MAMAS.I NOW AM MARRIED TO MY SOUL MATE & HE RAISES MY SON AS HIS OWN (MY SON CALLS HIM DAD & DOESN'T EVEN ASK FOR HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER AT ALL) & WE HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER (MY HUBBY & I). WHEN I SIT & THINK OF ALL THAT I WENT THROUGH I STAY AMAZED. IF I WOULD OF NEVER SUFFERED THE WAY I DID I WOULD OF NEVER MENT MY HUBBY. I WOULDN'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY NOW. THIS COULD ALL BE GOD'S WAY OF PREPARING YOU FOR YOUR INTRODUCTION TO YOUR TRUE SOUL MATE. WHEN YOU FIND HIM YOU WILL KNOW & EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN IT'S PLACE. DON'T EVER GIVE UP! YOU NEED TO KEEP THE FAITH SO THAT YOU CAN CONTINUE TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO DO WHAT'S RIGHT
        FOR YOURSELF & YOUR BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER. ALL THE PAIN YOU'VE FELT ONLY MEANS YOU'LL BE THAT MUCH HAPPIER IN LIFE. GROW FROM THIS EXPERIENCE & YOU'LL KNOW HOW TO HANDLE THE NEXT. TRUST ME, IT WILL ALL HAPPEN! I WILL PRAY FOR YOU MAMA CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON, & YOU DESERVE FOR A MAN TO LOVE YOU FOR THE QUEEN, THE PUERTO RICAN GODDESS THAT YOU ARE! GOD BLESS YOU & YOUR DAUGHTER, & REMEMBER KEEP THE FAITH, NEVER GIVE UP!

------------------
        STAR ESCOBAR:
        THE SHINING STAR OF THE
        CARIBBEAN!
        STAR ESCOBAR:
        THE SHINING STAR OF THE
        CARIBBEAN!

Comment

Hmmm....

I'm really feeling my PR family here... Thank you so much for that boost Mrs. Carribean Star!!
          I always know in my mind that all you say I have always felt, but sometimes there are thos moments in life that can steel some of those strengths you have and replace them with doubts... I really needed to hear what you said because it just seconds that I am not crazy... That my fairy tale dreams will come true but I've got to help keep themk alive. I guess I'm just getting a little disappointed at the men in this world. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE REAL!!! MEN???? I'm sure there aare some out there but man, for now I feel like I've been meeting and dating guys that are either herbs, live with their moms, or just want one thing.... I don't mind giving my love but theirs gotta be someone good enough for me to give it to...
          MUAH XXXXXX I love you mama and thank you for your sweet vibrant words.. I FEEL YOU GIRL>>>>

------------------
          WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
          ANYTHING
          WITHOUT LOVE WHY DO
          ANYTHING

Comment

just keep it real mama, always keep the faith & strength will follow. remember god only gives us what we can handle! your true love will find you, he's already headed your way!!much love!!!!!

------------------
            STAR ESCOBAR:
            THE SHINING STAR OF THE
            CARIBBEAN!
            STAR ESCOBAR:
            THE SHINING STAR OF THE
            CARIBBEAN!

Comment

This is to the wiser:
              Knowin g that you wife comes on here why would you write that you are still seearching for you soulmate. She is supposed to be tha other part of you. You two should complete each other. So why are you still searching?

------------------
              Sandrita
              Sandrita

Comment

Working...
              X