Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please I Need Some Advice from the Guys Out There?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please I Need Some Advice from the Guys Out There?

Yes, I have a PR friend coming from Puerto Rico later this year to visit me and I am wanting to make him feel at home. But I am concerned that he will be shy with me. I am told that I seem to have that affect on some latin men and I do not wish for him to feel so. He is VERY importante to me and I do not want for him to be uncomfortable during his stay. So, GUYS, what can I do to help ease his tension about being here in the US and with visiting me so far from home. Gracias!

NK recommends a night of passion

[Note: This message has been edited by admin]

Comment

You are so stupid!!!

------------------
      Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

why you calling her stupid for

Comment

Well, Miss Attitude (Brenda), care to explain how you think I'm the one being stupid. You don't even know me but yet YOU are making a judgement call on ME? WHOA!!! From now on if you can't say something helpful THEN DON'T SAY ANTHING AT ALL.

Comment

NO NO NO NO!!!!!!I'M SORRY!!!!!! I was referring to N-Killer. He's stupid.... I mean that in a funny way. I wouldn't do that. I'm sorry if you thought I was talking to you... But really, I wouldn't do that.

To give you my suggestion as a woman. If you still want it.... :-)

Just show him around the city... IF he's never been here, he'll have a good time. Depending on the age... Take him clubin' or actually, Where are you from? If you are from MASS you could take him to the festival...

Again, I'm sorry for you thinking I was talking to you. Friends????:-)

------------------
            Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

this N-k is up to no good.i keep shortning his nick.soon it will be N.N.for NO ONE NO BODY.

Comment

ARE YOU PART OF THE PROBLEM? OR PART OF THE SOLUTION....IGNORE ---N.K.

Comment

That's Cool, Mamichula. No problem and thanks for clearing that up for me. Thank you for your suggestion. I think I'll try that. Unfortunately I'm not from MASS but from what I've see everyone talking about it it sounds great. Wish I was closer.
                  I appreciate your help. It's hard for both of us because we are single parents. He is a widower with two small children and I'm divorced with three elementary kids. But we enjoy alot of the same things and since he is thinking about moving to the States I just want to make him feel welcomed.
                  Again, your advice is well taken.
                  Definitely, friends.

Comment

Thanks out to you too dioclecianoayala. I'll keep that in mind when reading his replies.

Comment

Hey SwtHeaven!
                      I have a personal question for you...If you don't mind. How did you know it was the time to get Divorced? DO you feel something or do you just know it's the right thing to do? How do you feel being Divorced? How long has it been?

Talk to me girl...

------------------
                      Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

Hi Mamichula,
                        No that's cool I don't mind. I'll try my best to answer your questions but I have to tell you it hasn't been an easy decision for me to make.
                        I knew it was time when I could sit myself down and look at my situation with clear head and focused eyes. It is hard to face the reality of living with someone who you thought loved you and your children but would not do anything to help with hisself with his personal problems that he needed to deal with. It's like a slap in the face or a knife twist in the heart. But once the crying is over with and the heart begins to see the truth then it was time to make that decision.
                        Feeling or knowing? You kind of get both, but not necessarily at the same time. I think I felt it way before I would acknowledge it.
                        As for how do I feel about being divorced, I won't lie it's been hard because although I've only been divorced for a month by legal standards, we were "divorced" from each other for almost a year. It was more like we were just going through the motions of living together but not being together.
                        Hope I helped at least a little.
                        Peace!

Comment

Ms. Sweet Heaven...

I agree with my homegirl Brenda... (Did I say
                          Homegirl? I wonder what she looks like.)
                          Show the guy around... take him to eat, you know... Keep in mind, this could get him out of his shy state.

Nalga Killer, you loco!
                          You cool!

------------------
                          With love to y'all...
                          PR Shogun
                          Certfied owner of the Papichulo 2000
                          With love to y'all...
                          PR Shogun
                          Certfied owner of the Papichulo 2000

Comment

Thanks PR_Shogun, I'll do that. And hopefully you are right and he will.

I appreciate your advice.

Comment

Hey SwtHeaven! How's it going? Did your friend come to visit yet?

Well, to PRShogun I am 5'3", 27yrs old, 100%Boricua, Blanquita, Highlighted hair, dark features, If I say so myself, I'm not to bad to the eye. I won't tell you my weight becasue a lady never does. From what I hear I carry myself very well.

Why did you want to know what I look like?
                              b.rivera@puertorico.com

------------------
                              Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

Working...
                              X