As Beautiful!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Beautiful!

This poem is to all the beautiful boricuas out there. And it goes like this:

Your eyes are as beautiful,
    As the stars in the sky.
    Your smile is as beautiful,
    As the sky when the sun is setting.
    And you, your as beautiful,
    As, hold on, there is nothing as beautiful,
    As you.

That was soooooooo cute Salserin!

------------------
    Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)
    Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)

Comment

Salserin, I REALLY LIKE YOUR POEM!!!!

Comment

I appreciate you beautiful boricuas for liking my favorite poem. So if anybody needs someone to talk to about something or about anything, just ask me, or e-mail me at eman_rico18@hotmail.com. Alrighty then girls! I live in Toronto, Canada, and I need some advice on to convince this PR girl
        that lives in Buffalo. I want to convince her to come here. But how would I do that?

By: El Salsero Mayor,

Esteban.

Comment

Get her a good apartment, if not a house, that will do it. However, why should she go with you in the first place? Is it just to "shack up"? If she is in her right mind, she will not feel at home, even in Puerto Rico, if she is not married. "Shacking up" is not what a girl has in mind when moving somewhere: just imagine if you two broke up, where would she go? Back home?

A good question in all of this is: does she RESPECT you? Does she TRUST you? Does she get RESPECT out of you? 80% of the time we Puerto Rican men just go on entice, manipulate, con, sweet-talk and deceive women into a relationship. That accounts for 60% in the insecurity Puerto Rican girls have.

Comment

Hey!

como estas eh?? bueno, ojala que estes suuuuuper bien!!

Bueno, si quieres escribirme mi email es palettep@yahoo.com

See ya!!

Paoletta.

Comment

Hey!

Are you puertorican???

Tell me okay

Bye

Paoletta.

Comment

Hey!

Do you speak spanish?? Well, just in case my email is palettep@yahoo.com

Bye

Paoletta.

Comment

Working...
                X