Dos Amores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dos Amores

I need some good advice. I am torn between two girls. I am now going out with this girl for a few months we will call her girl2. The other girl I was going out with last spring and the beginning of the summer we will call her girl1. However that relationship was a bit complicated and we wound up just being friends. But we stayed in touch and our friendship continued to grow. I met girl2 as the relationship with girl1 was dying out, and we started dating. But now me and girl1 are starting to become more than just friends again. We go to school together and see eachother alot, and we have just recently became intimate again. I really do care about girl2, but the relationship seems to be going nowhere, and she leaves alot of doubts in my mind. But because my relationship with girl1 had been complicated before, I don't know if I should risk being with her again. I just know I can't be with both cause it is wrong, and it's killing me. What should I do?

Hi Chewy ! This isn'tthat bad. I say you look at both realtionships. Which one do you think you'll really be haapy with? Do you think that you and girl1 will finally be able to be commited to eachother and not need anyone else. Or after schools done so is the realtionship? Do you guys live close?
    Girl2 if you don't think that it will go anywhere then don't waste your time b4 things get really out fo control cut it off. But how do you feel about doing that? The thing to remember is you have to do what makes Chewy happy. If girl 1 is doing everything and making oyu happy then that's the one. Just make sure that it's not temporary. Only if that what you want.
    PRINCESITA

Comment

Gracias Princesita~
      Yeah, I guess I just have alot of thinking to do, to see which girl is really for me. It won't be easy, but I guess that's love...
      THANX AGAIN...

Comment

You are right about that love is crazy. Everything that you go through you'll learn from. Just remember that everything in life happens for a reason. That if it doesn't work out, it's because it wasn't meant to be. It's ok. That doesn't make you a bad person. Good luck Chewy. It'll take some time but you'll know who you'll be happy with.
        PRINCESITA

Comment

Do what makes you HAPPY! That is the most important thing.

------------------
          Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

All I can say is you're 20 and from Jersey-There's TONS of girls in Jersey! Trust me when I tell you, both of them will be replaced in months to come.... Be safe, remember that there's alot of ugly diseases out there

------------------
            NJ RICAN
            NJ RICAN

Comment

Working...
            X