Looking to interview resident for class project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to interview resident for class project

My name is Ryan and i'm from Milwaukee,WI (United States). I'm on my second year of college and I am taking a Cross Cultural Communications course. Part of the requirement is to do a project based on a chosen culture. I chose Puerto Rican culture. I have been checking out the resources on this website among others but what I would really like to do is interview someone from within the culture. I am posting this message in hopes to find someone who I can interview. I am looking for someone who fulfills any of the following criteria: Lives in Puerto Rico, lives within a Puerto Rician community, someone who has Puerto Rician ancestorial roots, has contact with the culture, lives in the States and is Puerto Rician, or anything related to the above. I will have the list of questions ready in about a week. I am looking to do the interviews by means of email or online chat since the cost of telephone calls would be high. If anyone is interested please contact me at krlucas1@earthlink.net
    I welcome any opinions, anyone with resources I might be able to use, and I will reply to everyone who emails me.
    Thanks for your time,
    Ryan Lucas

Hello,
    My name is Brenda Liz Perez and I was born and raised in Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico. I live in Florida and have all my family in P.R.(mother, father, brothers & sisters, etc...) As a matter of fact I am going to P.R. in a few weeks to visit the family. I have very strong roots since I have been in United States for only 8 years, but always keeping in touc. Let me know if I can help with your project. E-mail to b3576@aol.com.
    Brenda Liz Perez

Comment

Hello,

I was married to a Puerto Rican lady
      and lived and worked on the island
      for 13 years. I lived in Levittown and worked at Ft. Buchanan.
      If this falls into your criteria in any way and I can help
      let me know.

You can contact me at:
      james.gang@puertorico.com or
      james_gang@webtv.net

Comment

Working...
      X