No announcement yet.

In need of Love Advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you very much Solimar, I'll try it out see what happens. and thank you for the comments about that NK. He's too much, but you know sometimes is best to ignore ignorant people. We allknow the categorie he is in.

------------------
    SEXYE
    SEXYE

Comment

No comment.

Comment

I'm not one to judge but 6 kids and another one with your man's other woman for a total of seven. There are a total of 7 children 3 adults one in Jail. That leaves 2 adults, 7 free children.

Ok now we have the baseline for this Love Romance. I presume no one is married in this love affair so we have 7 illigitimate children. All have a biological mothers and fathers but not one is responsible. I like sex but not enough to burden my conscience with the guilt about rearing these 7 innocent children. I think jail is a good start for parent number one. Responsibility would be a good punishment for the other two.

Carlos

Comment

Sit and think about things before you commit to them. Remember what you yuorself said. Everything in the beginning is always great. A man will pretty much say anything to get what he wants. He could be just using you. Be carefull because you do have children. And they are the ones that get hurt in the end. Make sure this guy is for real and not just in it for the piece. This advice comes from a fellow dog. Stand on your own two feet and realize what you want before you get in too deep.

------------------
          Poet In The Sand

Poet In The Sand

Comment

CHICA, DEJAME DECIRTE UNA COSA. PRIMERAMENTE, TU TE TIENES QUE PREOCUPAR POR TUS NENES Y POR TU MISMA. YOU GOTTA ASK YOURSELF, "IS THIS THE TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT I WANT FOR MY CHILDREN?" PROBABLY NOT. NO SE QUE HIZO TU "MAN" TO BE IN JAIL, BUT IT SAYS A LOT ABOUT THE TYPE OF PERSON HE IS: NOT A GOOD ONE. FORGET ABOUT THIS GUY (ROMANTICALLY), AND FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR LIFE TOGETHER. AS FOR U AND THIS NEW GUY, THE LAST THING YOU GUYS NEED RIGHT NOW ANOTHER CHILD, OR WORSE, SOMETHING ELSE YOU'LL HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE (HIV, ETC.). DON'T FEEL SORRY FOR ANYONE WHO HAS DONE WRONG TO YOU, AND DON'T GO WITH ANYONE "ON THE REBOUND", IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. IF YOU NEED HELP, GO WITH THE PEOPLE WHO WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU: TU FAMILIA. BUENO, ESO ES TODO POR EL MOMENTO. CUIDATE, Y ESPERO QUE MI CONSEJO TE AYUDARA UN POCO. --LUIS

Comment

Working...
            X