My Puerto Rican Amor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Puerto Rican Amor

I have a Puerto Rican boyfriend that is the best. I love him to death, and I know that he loves me. The problem is though, that he recently moved to New York, and I live in California. We really met in Georgia and we both knew that by June we were both gonna move away. I guess we really didn't expect it to get serious, but it did. When he moved away, I was devastated. He recently called me from Bayamon, P.R. where he is visiting family. He told me that we would meet up again, but in a few years. Then we could be together for as long as it is meant for us to be. I know that I will never find anyone whom I can love as much as him, but my biggest fear is that what if he finds somebody and forgets about me? We are in a long distance relationship right now but I don't know how to deal with the feeling that he'll find somebody new. If someone out there has any suggestions, I would really appreciate it if you e-mailed them to me. It would help me out a lot. Thanks!!

Dear Allie, I can imagine how you must feel. Its difficult to try and love someone so far away. But I have a question. Do you think he was trying to brush you off by telling you that you would get together in a few years? Don't let time hold you back find out if he really loves you.
    Poet In The Sand

Comment

DEar Allie was up? girl ltes just start by sating this it's good your trying a romance like this.But if you are unsure then you need to rethink you plan yes love is really good.
      but if it's going to have you so upset over it then thats not worth it,but go though
      the experience and learn for your self. Thats
      how most of us do it any way.

Toma.r@puertorico.com

Comment

Whatever you decide to do, remember this... don't change your long term goals just to be able to be with him, or you will wake up one day a long time from now and realize that you've wasted your whole life! If it's meant to be, then it will happen naturally, fate has a way of making things work out the way they should...And you will fall in love again, for some reason women always think that the man they are with is "the one", but how many times have you heard someone say that and he ended up being "the wrong one"! If you are being pulled apart, fate has a reason for it... and who are you to fight your fate?

Comment

Hola Allie
          Solo te escribo para decirte que: Si Quieres algo en la vida dejalo ir Si vuelve es tuyo sino es que nunca lo fue

Recuerda que la distancia no borra el amor solo lo hace mas grande.

destruye la desconfianza del amor con los ojos del amor.
          PR_Sweet_Eyes

Comment

How long have you dated? I am curious to know, how is it that you have come to the conclusion "that you will never love someone like you loved him?" Put him to the test, tell him that you are relocating to NY, see how he reacts to that. Sheila is right, don't alter your long term goals for anyone, incorporate if you should, but don't change.

------------------
            Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)
            Everyday is a new day, find something good in people and compliment them on it!!(soft smile)

Comment

Allie,
              Just want to share a personal experience of my own, I met my love of my life(@the time)she was a real Boriqua from the island,
              I was madly in Love with her and till this day I say she was one of the most kindest sweet loving woman I met,but the long distace thing,killed it !! i'll tell you why.
              It lasted about 2 years it was always beautiful.. The problem I guess was me, I lived in N.Y.C. work downtown, Manhattan.
              Mucha women, I was not looking for one, however I started hanging with one to many
              times and I let that beatiful Dove from
              Puerto Rico fly right out of my hands. I
              regreted but I guess I deserved it.So, what Im trying to say is I hope that does not happen to one of you. Good Luck....

Comment

Allie mamita mi consejo es el siguiente.Pegaselos a el antes que el a ti.Sabra Dios cuantas tiene ya.jajaja ok solo bromeaba.si tu corazon no tiena cabida para nadien mas esperalo ok...

Comment

hey allie...i'm in a long distance relationship right now...it is hard, but i really care about her alot..we live like six hours away..is hard but we are going to make it..if he really loves you he won't let anything happen..

Comment

Working...
                  X