The darkness pours into my soul,
    Like the day you left
    If I could stop the rain,
    I know you would come back
    I'm lost in this place called earth

------------------
    AUX

Poet In The Sand

I just wrote you on your response to my topic of can you love 2 people at the same time?
    This is sometimes a cruel world in which we live in. I feel that sometimes things happen to us and we basically asked for it.
    Like you said, To be greedy and loose both is messed up. But if that happens, you should be ready for it because you know it was a possibilty. You know what I mean? That is why being greedy is not good. I hear you in the words that you say/Trust me I do. Been there done that only on the receiving end. It has been done to me, but you also have to look at why it was done. Was it because I did something to cause it or because the other person was just plain out Greedy and wanted more that what they needed or should have? You see what I'm sayin? there are three parts to every story. Your side, their side and the right side. If one is wrong and new it could happen then one should be Man/Woman enough to accept the consequenses. Right or Wrong?
    Let me know your thoughts...

------------------
    Mamichula

Mamichula

Comment

Rain is good,is raining cats and dog where am at right now.I LOVE IT!!!!!

------------------
      PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS
      PEACE BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Comment

When reponding to my poems please leave you Age/ sex/ Location so that I can understand who the writing is coming from. My email address is Auxny@aol.com. Remember the rain is one of the most romantic things nature gives us.

------------------
        AUX

Poet In The Sand

Comment

Hey that sounds like the song from Armando Manzanero: "Esta tarde vi llover, vi gente correr y no estabas tu..." Old songs do inspire...

Comment

I read your poem and it is real nice. this is my first time on Puerto Rico.com this is pretty nice. I love the rain my self especially if I am with that special person. I just wonder have I ever really felt love from any of my past relationships?? Or settle for less and assume that what they were giving was love.

Comment

This message is for, El Pintor I like your poems and can also relate to them pretty well. I would like for you to email me @ miriamq_99@yahoo.com. And hopefully we can talk more in depth. You said that you wanted some info, well I'am a 22year old Puerto Rican female. If want more info write me. Keep writting those poems.

Comment

Hey!!

You are soooo sweet???
                How old are you??? are u hispanic??

Well, you can write to me if you like, my email is palettep@yahoo.com

Bye

Paoletta.

Comment

Check out my site at http://www.homestead.com/vega3/paint.html
                  There is a pic of me on the site.

------------------
                  Poet In The Sand

Poet In The Sand

Comment

I think your peoms are very nice I feel that You need to find love because if you were loved you would not have cheated on your wife I feel for you I really hope you con fix what you did you should tell her how much you care about her if she feels the same about you than you tow can get back together I wish you GOOD LOOK .I you want to you can write back to me if you want to and tell me how you are doing with your wife I want to hear form you .bye

------------------
                    Beoncia Hill

Beoncia Hill

Comment

I think your peoms are very nice I feel that You need to find love because if you were loved you would not have cheated on your wife I feel for you I really hope you con fix what you did you should tell her how much you care about her if she feels the same about you than you tow can get back together I wish you GOOD LOOK .I you want to you can write back to me if you want to and tell me how you are doing with your wife I want to hear form you .bye

------------------
                      Beoncia Hill

Beoncia Hill

Comment

Working...
                      X