Puerto rican men dating white girls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puerto rican men dating white girls

I am white, but have mostly black and latin friends. I really like this Puerto Rican man I met a month ago and we have been talkin seriously for about a two weeks now. I like him alot, but he's told me I'm the first white girl he's dated and I told him in the beginning I didn't want to get into a serious relationship. I don't want to rush into anything with him, but I wanta let him know how I feel and that I would really like to get more serious with him. Any suggestions?

White Gurls...

Yo', U know U Rock... Give time...time..., once the culture shock is over, and the Puertorican salsa starts cooking, U would not B able 2 tell... DO NOT RUSH INTO ANYTHING... we PR dudes don't like 2 B rushed, and we alwayz like 2 make the first move... so ... just take it EZ and enjoy the ride... Luv from sunny/hot So. Cal., ... JRod

Comment

Thanks. Yeah my girl, who's PR, told me somethin similar yesterday. Just to play it by ear and let him make his moves. She told me he's a really strong PR man and if I give him time he'll make his moves and that he's not going to give up on me that easily. I sure hope she's right.

Comment

White Gurls...

No problem, ... Glad 2 B of help... I've been pulling my hair trying 2 figure out Ur name, but 4 the life of me, I can't... What in the world is Bambmam2 stands 4???... Luv from the JRod...

Comment

My name

Well no real meaning to Bambmam2, but my real name is Bambi.
          And no not after the Disney movie. LOL. I figure if that guy wants to talk to me or see me he can call me. But I am not going to sit around waiting for that to happen. I've got other things to do. We probably got off to a wrong start cause we went way too fast really soon. But oh well, I enjoyed it.

Comment

Sounds like U R quitting...

BUT... that's ur decision to make... don't know what else 2 tell U... Just stay safe and don't get played... take care of #1 first... and that's U!!! Luv from the JRod...

Comment

Ya know. That just wasn't meant to be I guess. He started tellin me I was trippin when we went out and acting all weird and jealous. So that's over. I don't deserve that crap. I told him nothin but the truth and he doesn't believe me.

Comment

I Agree...

It sure sounds like it wasn't meant 2 B... U R right, U don't deserve crap from anyone... so don't take it... Hey, there are many fish in the water... like I said before... just B safe and take care of #1... U need someone who appreciates U, not 1 2 dump their insecurities on U... Luv from the JRod...

Comment

i donīt know about all that.......!

i'm the ink that writes on the paper, i'm your ultimate thoughts in a rhyme scheme, i'm the vibe that you keep when flowing, i'm the poem thats meant to be...

Comment

puerto rican men are the most jelous man in the world....
                    take care ma....MUAHZzz!love tita!
                    i'm the ink that writes on the paper, i'm your ultimate thoughts in a rhyme scheme, i'm the vibe that you keep when flowing, i'm the poem thats meant to be...

Comment

bambmam2

I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and your PR guy. I'm also white and really crazy about this PR guy I work with. I think I came on a little too strong when we first started talking. He flirts, but he won't ask me out. I guess maybe I need to forget about him. Where are you from ?

Comment

I'm from Houston, Texas. You don't have to give up on him. Maybe just let him move at his pace and see if he's interested or if it's just an office thing.

Comment

I'm from South Carolina. I appreciate your advice. I'll try it. I'm going to stop flirting with him and see what happens. I guess it's probably not too smart to get involved with someone you work with anyway. But he's so gorgeous I can't help it. Besides, we don't work in the same department, so some days we don't see each other at all. Thanks again for the advice.

Comment

hey ma, u from south carolina, iīm n.c....lol....

Comment

Hi Tita. yes i'm from SC, but i like NC better. i like the mountains you have up there. do ya have any good-looking single guys up there you want to get rid of?

Bambmam2: well i took your advice about the PR guy i work with and backed off a little. well it worked. still not sure whether it will go very far, but we have seen each other outside work a couple of times. thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                              X