Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

I like this girl named Lizanne and she is 16. I just turned 19 and we are both christians. Everytime I see her it seems I cannot even speak. Jeje! We have known eachother since age 10 and went to church together prior to 1997.

My only trouble is that I really want to get to know her better but it seems I cannot even talk when I look at her. It's like my mouth just freezes up! Sometimes I stare off into the distance when she is talking. And I have to ask her to "repita, por favor!"

What should I do to overcome this? I have prayed about it alot. My Poppi says that I should tell her the way I feel and that is even harder (although I find it easy to tell her anything - except this! jaja!)

Anyone have some advice?

Pito en Florida
    Pito

write her a love letter...confess your heart to her...

the exquisite agony of your burning heart will drive you mad until you confess...

HOW ROMANTIC! go get 'em tiger!

(remember Song of Solomon...GOD invented love...enjoy it.)

------------------
    Nicoletta
    ;oD

Nicoletta
    ;oD

Comment

Originally posted by Nicoletta:
      write her a love letter...confess your heart to her...

the exquisite agony of your burning heart will drive you mad until you confess...

HOW ROMANTIC! go get 'em tiger!

(remember Song of Solomon...GOD invented love...enjoy it.)

You know? I am going to do that!
      Isn't Song of Solomon a beautiful "letter?"

Thanks for the advice and encouragement.

Pito en Florida
      Pito

Comment

Listen,

If you are so intrigued that you cannot even make some communication links, it sounds as if you may be fallen into infacutation, not love. Because you have liked her for so long and never took the oppurtunity to tell how much you care for her, you have probably built up anxiety that is the reason today that you cannot tell her exactly how you feel. Now, on that note, there must be a conflicted reason why you cannot verbally talk with her, or even listen when you hear her speak. If you do end up telling her how you feel, think about why you held that back and if you do engage in a relationship down the line, think if you may hold back due to your anxiety. Listen to your heart; you and you alone are the only one that can make you happy, and you are the only one with that power. Buena Suerte...
        Chau

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I've talked with her and her father about everything. My intention was never to actually date or anything at this point, but to just let her know that I think she is very special and near and dear to my heart. We have mutual feelings for eachother. Praise God! All of the advice has been greatly appreciated and was right on!

WEPA!

pito
          Pito

Comment

Working...
          X