Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you know the person is telling the true of fallig in love thru Internet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Originally posted by rquirys:
    Hi, Javier

Thanks for your advice; it clear myself up.

God Bless you!!!!!!
    rquirys, ian glad, iam still here for you anytime, god bless you too and your family.
    javier

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hi, Javier

Thanks for your advice; it clear myself up.

God Bless you!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Originally posted by rquirys:
    I met a lady from the internet; we write each other I'm Feeling love to that person and we treat each other very nice. I feel love to that lady.
    rquirys,
    hi how are you doing ? well there is no harm in falling in love through the internet, but my question is that how can you fall in the love with someone you have'nt seen before, but again that is possible. i think you should take a trip to were this person live and get to know the person reactions or her ways of living. what iam trying to say is if you read a book, and damm ! that book was the best book that you ever read, ok are you following me; now 9 mo later the move comes out and like you read the book you know whats the move is going to be about, you see the move but it did not come out as near what you have read 9 mo. ago . did you understand what iam trying to say ? words could be the best thing she has but the words that you read on your screen is it FACTS about her ?

javier

{ this message has been edited by javier } (edited on july 14,2000)

Leave a comment:

• How do you know the person is telling the true of fallig in love thru Internet?

I met a lady from the internet; we write each other I'm Feeling love to that person and we treat each other very nice. I feel love to that lady.
Working...
X