IN NEED DESPERATELY FOR ADVICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IN NEED DESPERATELY FOR ADVICE

I need some advice. I like this guy so much. when I am with him he makes me smile and feel real good about myself.the problem - he is married. He says he is separated but sometimes runs into her ..very often. He says she wants him back. Well, I asked him if he loves her and he says he still does but things would never work out between them. But now..i have noticed he only calls me when he wants something (yes sex). then I ask him is he with her or going back to her. He tells me that he is confused. pls someone help me understand what this guy really wants- I don't want to just be used - pls someone

Listen discoquipati,
    First of all;have you thought of how much
    value you are to yourself??? Do you know who you are,want to be,would like to be,etc.???
    Would you like to love yourself and be concern about yourself... In other words you are being a " Ping Pong Ball" hit it when it's necessary if not just through it in a corner and keep on playing with something else. Osea 'HAVE SOME RESPECT AMONG YOURSELF'
    ok, HE MAKES YOU laugh WHO DOESN'T. Just stay away a while and do other things that would turn you on more happilly,it's not the end of the world,while he has you he wouldn't let go, REMENBER 'you are his "PART TIME'FUN.
    DON'T TAKE ME WRONG - THINK ABOUT IT...
    A friendly friend ...Jiba-Rico

Comment

Gurl please if he cares about you so much he would leave that female and be wit you. not tryin to be disrespectful but your making yourself look like a whore your just as bad as he is cause you let him get b/t your legs. tell him until u see the divorce papers to leve the hell alone and if he really wants u he'll do what ever he has to to be wit you. bye
      yarelis

Comment

thats what happens when you trespass on someone elses property you aint nuthin but his sex toy. if youre borinquena your gonna have to do better than that!!!!

Comment

Discoquipati GIRL YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOUR HEART. I KNOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS TYPE OF SITUATIONS. AND IN THE END THE GIRL GETS HURT. SO DON'T PUT YOURSELF UP FOR FAILURE. AND TAKE IT FROM ME I HAVE THROUGH A LOT.

SO LEAVE HIM ALONE AND IT IS TRULY MENAT TOO BE BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU THEN IT WILL HAPPEN. BUT DON'T LET YOURSELF GET STUCK ON SOMEONE THAT IS ALREADY TAKEN. YOU ARE MORE THAN THAT!

HIT ME BACK WHEN EVER..

Justina.

Comment

Working...
          X