Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVING OUR ALL ,BUT NOT GETTING ANYTHING IN RETURN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girl you need to wake up and smell the coffee. You need not worry so much about pleasing him you need to worry about him pleasing you. Brenda K. Starr said in best in her song "Todo por Dolor". Us women give and give and stress over these guys and don't get anything back. If he ain't treatin you right then you need to let him go because in the end your gonna regret giving him all that love!
    Hope I could help

------------------
    He loves me for me and I love him for that.
    It's not as hard as it looks people!
    He loves me for me and I love him for that.
    It's not as hard as it looks people!

Comment

I don't have much to say but I'll say it anyway, and if you allhate me after you read it it's fine with me.

F*** YOU, F*** YOU ALL REALLY HARD IN THE A**HOLE WITH A GIANT 10" F***ING DILDO!!!!

Look, these types of "Boy ain't ginvin' me none" rantings by a large group of women is senseless and sexist. If a man treats you badly and doesn't pleausure you correctly it's because you chose the wrong guy. I know you are ALL smart enough to distinguish what a Guy's really like 5 minutes from meeting him. If he looks like an A**hole well guess what? HE IS!!! But of course, NOOOO, because most women have a fetish for horrible, good-looking men. And it ticks me off that you would actually go as far as suggesting someone to treat her man like ****!!! That is SOOO not right. I treated my ex-girlfriend like a Goddess. Sex was all about her, and so was our entire relationship, and I enjoyed the pleasured look on her face, to laugh with her, to eat with her, to have her sleep in my arms while watching "Breakfast at Tiffany's" for the umpteenth time, and then she has the conceit of dumping me because my best-friend of my whole life happens to be a beautiful Brazilian model, with whom I hung out every once in a while, and she felt Jealous. PLUS instead of just breaking up with me, she goes out and starts seeing my Male ex-Best-friend behind my f***ing back!!! Now was my behavior incorrect or was hers. My point with this little story is to show that there's still a bunch of good guys out there but evidently you with your "I'm gonna go see mah man right after his parole hearing" are not going to get them, they're gonna end up with some idiotic woman who treats them badly because she heard on an internet Dicussion that that's how you keep him in line...

Comment

why would you want to be in a relationship where all your energy is focused on an 'act' to keep the other person 'in line?' i've heard that before...that if you treat a man/woman like crap, then they love you or want you more. and supposedly it works...but if i cared about someone, why would i want to be fake so i could "trick" them into being with me???

wait a minute. i have to formulate my thoughts.

okay.
        1. if someone doesn't want to be with me, why force them? am i that desparate? am i that pathetic? NO ONE is THAT UGLY.

2. if someone treats me badly, why would i want to be with them? am i that lonely? (when you come to a point where you're so low that you would rather have abuse than solitude, it's medication time.)

3. why would i want to have a relationship built on a lie? built on me "pretending" to be someone i'm not? the moment i get out of 'character' do i lose my partner?

4. why would i want to waste time that i could be enjoying with a good partner, playing stupid games that only hurt myself and others while i'm trying to force feed a relationship with the wrong partner?

5. why would i want to be with someone that i had to be someone 'else' around? (someone i couldn't be myself with?)

6. why are people so scared to just be real?

------------------
        Nicoletta
        ;oD

Nicoletta
        ;oD

Comment

Nicoletta tu eres bien madura para tu edad.Ante que se me olvide,feliz cumpleaŮo(tarde pero seguro)A todo lo que se a escrito en esta pagina,yo lo pongo.Todo lo que hacemos en nombre del amor y por experiencia personal El amor es como una ruleta de la suerte uno nunca sabe como va a parrar,y eso te va a detener?NO siempre seguimos tratando,es parte de ser humano yo por mi parte e cometido muchos errores en mis desiciones en referente al amor y se que en el futuro seguire cometiendo malas desiciones,estoy aprehendiendo No se confundan yo me refiero al amor no sexo(eso es otro tema)El amor rompe corazones,el sexo si no tienes cuidado te mata!Yo soy una romantica sin curra.Por supuesto hay reglas que ayudan,mismos intereses(what ever that is)misma raza,misma clase social,cosas que tengan en comun,$%@!~&Dile todo eso a tu corazon(yeah-rigth)Una regla si que yo voy,si la persona que estoy no me quiere y por supuesto si me trata mal no me quiere(no nesesito un diploma para saber)Fuera de la relacion se a dicho.No puedes cambiarla o hacer que te quiera.Buscamos ternura no violencia y a todas las chicas no dejen ser abusadas velvalmente y menos fisicamente.Con todo mi amor (eso es lo que me a metido en lio)me despido por ahora...

DIANA xoxo

Comment

True Love is a mutual compromise.
            .......If you have to wonder how to please your man.....rethink your true relationship.

Comment

What Iíve Learned in Life So farÖ

Iíve learned that you cannot make someone love you.
              All you can do is be someone who can be loved.
              The rest is up to them.

Iíve learned that no matter how much I care,
              Some people just donít care back.

Iíve learned that it takes years to build up trust,
              And only seconds to destroy it.

Iíve learned that no matter how good a friend is,
              Theyíre going to hurt you every once in a while
              And you must forgive them for that.

Iíve learned that itís not what you have in your life
              But who you have in your life that counts.

Iíve learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes.
              After that, youíd better know something.

Iíve learned that you shouldnít compare yourself
              To the best others can do.

Iíve learned that you can do something in an instant
              That will give you heartache for life.

Iíve learned that itís taking me a long time
              To become the person I want to be.

Iíve learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
              It may be the last time you see them.

Iíve learned that you can keep going
              Long after you canít.

Iíve learned that we are responsible for our actions,
              No matter how we feel.

Iíve learned that either you control your attitude
              Or it controls you.

Iíve learned that regardless of how hot and steamy
              A relationship is at first, the passion fades
              And there had better be something there to take its place.

Iíve learned that heroes are the people
              Who do what has to be done
              When it needs to be done,
              Regardless of the consequences.

Iíve learned that money is a lousy way of keeping score.

Iíve learned that my best friend and I can do anything
              Or nothing and still have a good time.

Iíve learned that sometimes the people you expect
              To kick you when youíre down will be the ones to help you get back up.
              And sometimes the people who you expect to help you, donít.

Iíve learned that sometimes when Iím angry
              I have the right to be angry,
              But that doesnít give me the right to be cruel.

Iíve learned that true friendship continues to grow,
              Even over the longest distances.
              The same goes for true love.

Iíve learned that just because someone doesnít love you
              The way you want them to doesnít mean
              They donít love you with all they have.

Iíve learned that maturity has more to do with
              What types of experiences youíve had
              And what youíve learned from them
              And less to do with how many
              Birthdays youíve celebrated.

Iíve learned that your family wonít always be there for you.
              It may seem funny, but people you arenít
              Related to can take care of you and love you
              And teach you to trust people again.
              Families arenít biological.

Iíve learned that it isnít always enough to be forgiven by others.
              Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.

Iíve learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken
              The world doesnít stop for your grief.

Iíve learned that our background and circumstances
              May have influenced who we are,
              But we are responsible for who we become.

Iíve learned that just because two people argue,
              Doesnít mean that they donít love each other
              And just because they donít argue, it doesnít mean they do.

Iíve learned that we donít have to change friends
              If we understand that friends change.

Iíve learned that you shouldnít be too eager to find out a secret.
              It could change your life forever.

Iíve learned that two people can look at the exact same thing
              And see something totally different.

Iíve learned that even when you think you have no more to give,
              When a friend cries out for help, you will find the strength.

Iíve learned that credentials on the wall
              Do not make you a decent human being.

Iíve learned that the people you care about the most
              Are taken from you too soon.

Iíve learned that itís hard to determine where to draw the line
              Between being nice and not hurting someoneís feelings and
              Standing up for what you believe.

Iíve learned that you will repeat your mistakes until you learn
              The lesson that they have for you.

(This last one is the most important!)

[This message has been edited by sheilajom (edited 21 May 2000).]

Comment

Hey sweetness,
                Take it from someone one that has been in your shoes time and time again. If it ever hurts you in the slightest then it isn't love. If it isn't love then it can't be your fantasy. If it isn't your fantasy then you might be giving your 'dream' up while trying to please someone who doesn't care. What I am saying is if it isn't perfect and all of what your heart wants then it isn't worth any of your time or effort. They say they love you and keep doing the same things, ignoring you and leaving you and all that but never really mean 'i'm sorry'. I have learned that when someone says sorry after the first time for the same thing , they don't mean it nor will they ever mean it. *gives you a hug* Never settle. always go after your dream, fantasy, your 'perfectness'. Never ever let someone walk over you and hurt you more then once. If they hurt you the first time and never do it again then that is ok, maybe. Depends on what it is. If they hurt you in anyway that hurts you and makes them less then perfect in your eyes. then leave and never look back. just learn from it and take it as a life leasson.

Comment

Hows it going my people. Your right if it is love it shouldn't hurt. And its my opinion that us latin men shoud never hurt our women. After all they is our people. Thats just the opinion of your local neighborhood Puerto Rican Superman.

SuperMan

Borinquen20@hotmail.com

Comment

Girl I share your pain. I have been currently involved with a man for the last 7 months. I have grown very attached to him.
                    He says that he can not open up to me because he has been in this situation before & doesn't want to get hurt. I totally understand where he is coming from but I think the same keeps happening to him because he treated them the way he treats me. There is no "carino". We are the bestest of friends & unbelievable lovers with each other but the connection between is missing. There is no romance. No flowers are ever sent to me or a gift given. No affection is every shown in public or lust when we are alone. It's either one or the other. I have spoken to him about this. I have tried to show him how special he is to me & how I just want to love him but the door to his heart is never open. He does show me in his own way how he cares for me but it is not enough. I feel like something is missing or am I asking for too much?

Comment

hi rosaborrero and all latinas,
                      it really goes both ways due to that i use to treat my wife that a princess i feel that i get the short end of the stick now wys it that ??? i dont understand. but i think if everyone treats each other like they first meet there would be less divorces or seperation or fights. what iam trying to say is if you have a kid and every day since he or she was born when you come home from work you buy a toy ao lets make more simple candy now understand that you been doing this for 7 mo. and one day you come home from work and you do not buy the candy for the child how would that child feel or what would be the first thing that chail would be looking for the candy or a warm kiss form you......?
                      javier

Comment

hi rosaborrero and all latinas,
                        it really goes both ways due to that i use to treat my wife that a princess i feel that i get the short end of the stick now why its that ??? i dont understand. but i think if everyone treats each other like they first meet there would be less divorces or seperation or fights. what iam trying to say is if you have a kid and every day since he or she was born when you come home from work you buy a toy ao lets make more simple candy now understand that you been doing this for 7 mo. and one day you come home from work and you do not buy the candy for the child how would that child feel or what would be the first thing that child would be looking for the candy or a warm kiss from you......?
                        javier

Comment

HELLO MI JENTE:
                          THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERING MY LETTER BUT YOU KNOW IT HARD WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEBODY TO LET GO, I KNOW I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE PERO LA COSA ES QUE DUELE MUCHO CUANDO DEVERDA QUIERES CON TODO EL CORAZON YO SE QUE ESTE HOMBER ME QUIERE PERO ES QUE AVESE ASE COSA QUE NO ESTAN BIEN MUCHOS ME DISEN QUE ESTOY LOCA DE ESTAL CON EL. YA A DEJADO DE TRATAL DE SER LA MUJER BUENA LO TRATO COMO EL ME TRATA A MI Y AVER ASTA QUE UNO O EL OTRO SE CANSE DE VIVIR ESTA VIDA O EL SE CANSA O YO ME CANSO PERO QUE SEA LO QUE DIOS QUIERA LA VIDA ES CORTA PARA VIVIR CON TANTA MARGURA....

Comment

HELLO MI JENTE:
                            THANK YOU ALL FOR ANSWERING MY LETTER BUT YOU KNOW IT HARD WHEN YOU REALLY LOVE SOMEBODY TO LET GO, I KNOW I CAN DO IT ON MY OWN I HAVE DONE IT BEFORE PERO LA COSA ES QUE DUELE MUCHO CUANDO DEVERDA QUIERES CON TODO EL CORAZON YO SE QUE ESTE HOMBER ME QUIERE PERO ES QUE AVESE ASE COSA QUE NO ESTAN BIEN MUCHOS ME DISEN QUE ESTOY LOCA DE ESTAL CON EL. YA A DEJADO DE TRATAL DE SER LA MUJER BUENA LO TRATO COMO EL ME TRATA A MI Y AVER ASTA QUE UNO O EL OTRO SE CANSE DE VIVIR ESTA VIDA O EL SE CANSA O YO ME CANSO PERO QUE SEA LO QUE DIOS QUIERA LA VIDA ES CORTA PARA VIVIR CON TANTA MARGURA....

Comment

I find that if you give your all to a guy he will in return take all he can get. You must not give everything at once for he needs to have a challenge. Example: for those woman who dress like hoochy mammas... they are showing it all and not letting a mans creative imaginations go to work, for they see it all already. Taking it slow will definitly keep the man in check. He will stick around to see what else will come. Keep it creative and you will have the upper hand. Men are men and they need that slow going pace to keep them wanting more. TitiLaura.

Comment

PabloIV:

Weeepa, papa. Jantre! That's some strong language.

[Yo, I'm really here because your help is needed at the posting below:]

http://www.puertorico.com/ubb/Forum25/HTML/000001.html

The reason I ask for your help is b/c in the past you've should a great depth of knowledge in PR culture, and this topic is Leyendas de Puerto Rico. (No that's not a gassing job... but if it'll help --LOL.)

[This message has been edited by BoricuaServer (edited 25 July 2000).]

Comment

Working...
                                X