Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GIVING OUR ALL ,BUT NOT GETTING ANYTHING IN RETURN.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALL YA LADIES NEED TO LEARN HOW TO GIVE BETTER HEAD AND PLEASE SWALLOW LA LECHE

Comment

Wuz up gurl? well stop giving him so much and start giving ur self things. after a while he'll start missin u and he'll realize what all u done for him. if that dont work then babygirl leave him. you dont need a man who doesnt appreciate u, all boriquas desreve the best the very best and if he cant give u that then he aint no good. how long u been wit him? well e-mail me whenever u need advice cause boriquas got to stick together. (likesitrough5813@aol.com )
      yarelis

Comment

Wuz up gurl? well stop giving him so much and start giving ur self things. after a while he'll start missin u and he'll realize what all u done for him. if that dont work then babygirl leave him. you dont need a man who doesnt appreciate u, all boriquas desreve the best the very best and if he cant give u that then he aint no good. how long u been wit him? well e-mail me whenever u need advice cause boriquas got to stick together. (likesitrough5813@aol.com )
        yarelis

Comment

nalga_lover: girlfriend you do not have to tell me what I have to do to my man I know what to do and if it takes giving head and drinking la leche bueno se puede ir par carajo nigun homber vale tanto and I'm not saying that i don't give my man head because no woman can say that they don't I do but if that's all that's keeping him here with me then i can go por donde vino ok por que son dos cosas que nunca aria y eso es tragarme la leche y que me den por el culo por que si le gusta eso que se vaja con un maricon.... but I thank you anyway telling me what you think i should do ok

Comment

Working...
          X