X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hey,
    What's there to know,I'm here in flat state southern GA. I work for uncle Ted Turner.TBS,etc. How about you are you doing great in Wash'n with all this political stuff going on .
    See ya Jiba-Rico

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    NICE TO KNOW THAT ,I AM IN THE WASHINGTON D.C. AREA
    LET KNW MORE ABOUT YOU

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hola e oli,
    Me estoy comunicando desde Atl.-GA.
    Saludos

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    me puede decir dedonde me esta cominucando,
    de que estado,o ciduad

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hola e oli,
    I didn't mean for you to misunderstand me, I can see you have your feet on the groun steedy. You have your blessings upon you that's good. I consider --- encontrar un amigo es como buscar 'una aguja en un pajal'- esto esta escrito en el libro de la vida - tu lo sabes. Hay que escrudinar mucho, pero tambien hay que arriesgarse hasta que caega la persona que quiere(a).Por eso te menciono 'paciencia' se que no es facil "yo solo he tenido 4 amigos, amigos en mi vida " y han sido en P.R. boricuas . Es que el sentimiento interno de un verdadero Boricua es "especial e inconparable" - Por eso llevamos esa mancha de platano -que nadie, ni muchos, no ven ni reconocen- pero que si y solo un verdadero Boricua en cualquier parte del mundo o del planeta tierra Puede Ver. No te des por vencido. Estoy contigo 100%, y no te dejare caer, yo tambien busco un tesoro...

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Trust me faith in GOD I have,born and raised a catholic,and attened catholic school in N.J.
    I guess ,what i am trying to say is,you allways need,also i go to church as often as possible
    that special someone ,in your life,not on a once and while basis.to talk with,give and have advice or solutions
    to problems withand enjoy life,with wether it be physical or just emotional contact
    ,I donot have a problem with the latter in your advice,just you
    want to be with just one person,not ,like in the navy one in every port,thanks

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Trust me faith in GOD I have,born and raised a catholic,and attened catholic school in N.J.
    I guess ,what i am trying to say is,you allways need
    that special someone ,in your life,not on a once and while basis.to talk with,give and have advice or solutions
    to problems withand enjoy life,with wether it be physical or jus temotional contact
    ,I donot have a problem with the latter in your advice,just you
    want to be with just one person,not ,like in the navy one in every port,thanks

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    eoli... hi,
    You are never alone as long as you are close to GOD, get into praying, things will just happen and will fall through in the right place, Faith 'the only "F" word people know but are afraid to face... looks like they prefered the other word(ouch).
    Paciencia... Jiba-Rico

Leave a comment:

• aka Patria_y_LaPava
    replied
    Hola Mr. Oliveras

Was browsing in the topics and came across yours. What I'm about to say is in the most honest forms possible. Please do not let is interfere with our new friendship. I will say this because of my past experience, so please trust me on this one. There had been times in which loneliness had consumed me. Comsumed me to a point that I couldn't see. I couldn't see what was really happening, I couldn't see what was really in front of me. It was like that for a while, until through the grace of God and through the darkness I was able to see the light, the shine of oneself. I realized then and there, and after all the craziness, that I must enjoy me, and see me, and love me. When I started that, which was recent, I knew,as sure as there is a God, I knew that love will come my way, it will look for me and take care of me; we'll take care of each other. So, lay back and enjoy you, enjoy the enjoyment of what you like, and trust me, that love will come, that even the loneliness will embrace it.
    Nancy :-)

Leave a comment:

• eoliveras_sr
    started a topic LOOKING FOR FREINDSHIP AND LOVE

LOOKING FOR FREINDSHIP AND LOVE

In a way no one should be alone,you should allways have someone to be near
    i ;m looking for friendship and then if we feel comfortable
    with each other love,i'm nit flashy
    but i have a big heart,and treat everyone like i would
    like to be treated,rude people need not respond,one of the things,that turn
    me off,is a rude person.so if you want reply,we can talk from there.
    I AM 46 DIVORCED,,MY CHILDREN ALL HAVE LIVE'S OF THEIR OWNL
Working...
X