Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do Latin women expect from their latin men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do Latin women expect from their latin men?

Hello People

Maybe somebody out there can help me. What should we expect as PR men from our PR women? That answer to that question has always eluded me. I look forward to your opinions.You can E-mail me at borinquen20@hotmail.com

S-Man

To reply to your question. I would say you should expect them to do the world for you as long as you do the same to them and treat them like a goddess. My views are simple, treat them as you want them to treat you.

Comment

Originally posted by Millissa:
      To reply to your question. I would say you should expect them to do the world for you as long as you do the same to them and treat them like a goddess. My views are simple, treat them as you want them to treat you.

Hello Millissa,

I thank you for your reply. You are right about everything you said. Your advice is trully appreciated and will be put to good use. Hope to speak to you again Millissa

Superman

Borinquen20@hotmail.com

Comment

Hey Superman!!
        In response to your question on what a PR woman wants from a PP man or any man, is love, respect, honor, desent, caring, sharing, honest. We want a man who will treat us good and I personaly want someone that I can trust and talk to. I feel that your man should be like your best friend, you should be able to tell each other anything. I want a man who will be faifthful to me as I will be to him. I want someone who will treat me with respect me and my opions and someone who wont be afraid of them. Someone who will admit when they are wrong. A man who will treat me like a Queen I will treat them like a King. Someone who gives the relationship 210% nothing less,because that's what I will give. Someone who will not cheat I think that one of the most important things, some one who will not be abusive, verbal mentaly of physically. Most of all someone who loves me for me, not waht I can give him. And someone with a job, so that I dont have to support him.

Comment

well said.

------------------
          Nicoletta
          ;oD

Nicoletta
          ;oD

Comment

hey superman
            well in simple words i would tell you me as a puertorican i expect for another puertorican o even another latino man to respect me and give me all the love i'm willing to give back. But the most important thing is respect and space. With out this two basic things a relationship would not work at all. as you as guys and as us as woman we espect privacy respect comprehension and most important the special word call LOVE. and with all this take it away cuase you out to a good love life
            PR_Sweet_Eyes

Comment

Originally posted by PRsweetie:
              Hey Superman!!
              In response to your question on what a PR woman wants from a PP man or any man, is love, respect, honor, desent, caring, sharing, honest. We want a man who will treat us good and I personaly want someone that I can trust and talk to. I feel that your man should be like your best friend, you should be able to tell each other anything. I want a man who will be faifthful to me as I will be to him. I want someone who will treat me with respect me and my opions and someone who wont be afraid of them. Someone who will admit when they are wrong. A man who will treat me like a Queen I will treat them like a King. Someone who gives the relationship 210% nothing less,because that's what I will give. Someone who will not cheat I think that one of the most important things, some one who will not be abusive, verbal mentaly of physically. Most of all someone who loves me for me, not waht I can give him. And someone with a job, so that I dont have to support him.
              Listen PRSweetie! What you said rulz! You are so right.

Comment

I know this is an old thead, but I wanted to post either way! I'm a Puerto Rican woman that appreciates my Puerto Rican men and would enjoy nothing more than to be with one that I can share common interests with...someone that is passionate about life, love, culture, and spirituality. Of course, all the basics apply such as loyalty, and respect.

Comment

Working...
                X