Does age really matter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does age really matter?

I JUST WANT SOME FEEDBACK ABOUT THIS SUBJECT. DOES THE AGE OF THE PERSON U DATE REALLY MATTER? AND WHO DO U THINK SHOULD BE THE OLDER ONE MALE OR FEMALE AND Y. I ALWAYS THOUGHT THE GUY SHOULD BE OLDER. AND TO ME AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER IF UR REALLY COMPATABLE WITH THE PERSON AND U LIKE THE PERSON WHY SHOULD A NUMBER GET IN THE WAY?

Age...

PRGURL1989, I agree wit' U, age's not'n but a #...BUT, that # BETTER B ov'r 18. #'s under 18 can also B child molestation, child abuse, statutory rape, etc...so as U can Z, it depends... NOW, about who's older, U or him, it really doesn't matter, as long as U both are comfortable with each other...Hey, I'm 45, and anything a 20 year old can do, I can do better...so again, very important, as long as the # is over 18, only U sez what goez... Saludos cordiales from sunny Southern Californi...a... JRod...

Comment

Re: Age...

Originally posted by J-Rod
      PRGURL1989, I agree wit' U, age's not'n but a #...BUT, that # BETTER B ov'r 18. #'s under 18 can also B child molestation, child abuse, statutory rape, etc...so as U can Z, it depends... NOW, about who's older, U or him, it really doesn't matter, as long as U both are comfortable with each other...Hey, I'm 45, and anything a 20 year old can do, I can do better...so again, very important, as long as the # is over 18, only U sez what goez... Saludos cordiales from sunny Southern Californi...a... JRod...

yes J-rod is right , older men have more experience and become more wiser when it comes to dating a younger woman, but most men wont even touch a younger woman, because they tend to be childish, unless you 15 and the men you are having a relationship is 27, and you like to play with fire ma, and you will get burn..be honest with your self, when it comes to dating older men,,,some of you females who are under 18, and more like 13,14,15, look like 24, 25,26, , that stop wearing training bras when they were 9, need to watch out ...just live and learn ma,,,

************************1 A Child**************************
      "today someone borns today someone dies , try to live life to the fullest , don't ask why"

Comment

answer me this than why is it ok for a 36 years old man to date a 30 years woman but a 18 or 19 year old guy can't date a 16 year old woman.?

the 36 y-o guy is still more experinced then tha 30yo woman. should that be wrong too
        to you 2 age ain't nothing but a number but yet it would matter if the person you are dating was under 18

how is that? do I smell a little hipocricy

Comment

I agree

why just becuz ur under 18 you can't date someone over 18. i dated a 21 yr old guy and i loved him and he was good to me. y should it matter? some guys my age r worse. i think if u love them they r good enough. no matter what age.

Comment

That Age ting again...

Yo', If U R under 18, U R Jail Bait...Here in tis US of A it is illegal 2 have a relationship wit a minor...I ain't saying that it ain't happenin', mind U, but if or when U get caught...guess what??? Not even in Kentucky...so...it is better to say NO!!! + U guys that have sisters should think twice about tis matter...it may find U at the other end of the equation...and believe U me...it ain't gonna B as fun as U may tink...Saludos cordiales desde sunny Southern Californi...a... JRod...

Comment

IT IS ONLY WRONG IF U DO MORE THAN JUST DATE. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING AND WE CHECKED IT OUT BEFORE. THE ONLY WAY IT IS CONSIDERED STATUTORY RAPE IS IF U DO SOMETHING AND WE NEVER DID ANYTHING. BUT I DO THINK IT'S WRONG TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH A PERSON THAT MUCH OLDER THAN YOU. THE PERSON COULD MANIPULATE U. SO THERE ARE PRO'S AND CON'S.

Comment

Originally posted by PRGURL1989
                IT IS ONLY WRONG IF U DO MORE THAN JUST DATE. WE NEVER DID ANYTHING AND WE CHECKED IT OUT BEFORE. THE ONLY WAY IT IS CONSIDERED STATUTORY RAPE IS IF U DO SOMETHING AND WE NEVER DID ANYTHING. BUT I DO THINK IT'S WRONG TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT WITH A PERSON THAT MUCH OLDER THAN YOU. THE PERSON COULD MANIPULATE U. SO THERE ARE PRO'S AND CON'S.
                "GET RICH OR DIE TRYING"

Comment

Get Rich or Die Trying...

I'll buy that 4 a 1/4...Saludos desde sunny Southern Californi...a... JRod...

Comment

poeple are more interested in the the law then in there feels anymore!

Comment

I DUNNO. I WILL BE 18 IN 2 MONTHS AND SINCE I'LLL BE 18 IT WILL BE LEGALLY RIGHT FOR ME TO DATE A GUY WHO'S 30? THAT'S DIGUSTING BUT I'M 17 AND I CAN'T DATE A 19 OR 21 YEAR OLD. IF YOU ASK ME THE LAW IS PRETTY SCREWED UP.

Comment

Originally posted by PRGURL1989
                        I DUNNO. I WILL BE 18 IN 2 MONTHS AND SINCE I'LLL BE 18 IT WILL BE LEGALLY RIGHT FOR ME TO DATE A GUY WHO'S 30? THAT'S DIGUSTING BUT I'M 17 AND I CAN'T DATE A 19 OR 21 YEAR OLD. IF YOU ASK ME THE LAW IS PRETTY SCREWED UP.
                        "GET RICH OR DIE TRYIN"

Comment

WELL...

PRGURL: Age is a very dear thing amongst us Puerto Ricans... If U were my daughter, U would know what I mean. But since U R not... This is my advice: 4get it...IT DOES NOT WORK...stick 2 UR age group...and learn UR lessons as U grow up...DO NOT RUSH LIFE...life, 4 sure, will grow into U...

CAPO: Yeah, that's the law in this Country...so, love it or leave it...The sooner, the better...

Saludos cordiales desde sunny Southern Californi...a...JRod...

Comment

I GUESS

I GUESS U HAVE A POINT THERE. BUT I WILL ALWAYS THINK THESE THINGS ARE KIND OF HYPOCRYTICAL.

Comment

I will leave it as soon as I grad. from college!

Comment

Working...
                              X