DO WHITE MEN DATE BLACK WOMEN?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO WHITE MEN DATE BLACK WOMEN?

I HAVE FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS GOING TO A SUBURBAN SCHOOL. I HAVE LIKED A FEW WHITE BOYS BUT THEY ALL ARE NOT INTRESTED. HAVE ANY BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE DATED A WHITE GUY AND IF YOU DID, DID IT LAST LONG OR YOU GUYS OUT THERE WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Originally posted by PRGURL1989
    I HAVE FOR THE PAST 7 YEARS GOING TO A SUBURBAN SCHOOL. I HAVE LIKED A FEW WHITE BOYS BUT THEY ALL ARE NOT INTRESTED. HAVE ANY BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE DATED A WHITE GUY AND IF YOU DID, DID IT LAST LONG OR YOU GUYS OUT THERE WHAT DO U KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Naw I havn't but I wouldn't say i would never. Many African American Woman feels that dating a caucasian men, would brings A lot of negetive feed back. going back in times when white men would raped black woman..I feel like I'm being raped if I'm having An relationship with a white man..

**************************** 1 A Child******************
    "today someone borns today someone dies , try to live life to the fullest , don't ask why"

Comment

thanx

THANX FOR REPLYING. I WOULD DATE A WHITE GUY I JUST HAVEN'T HAD NE THAT WOULD TALK TO ME.

Comment

Re: thanx

Originally posted by PRGURL1989
        THANX FOR REPLYING. I WOULD DATE A WHITE GUY I JUST HAVEN'T HAD NE THAT WOULD TALK TO ME.

hey ma what your race........
        "today someone borns today someone dies , try to live life to the fullest , don't ask why"

Comment

I'M AFRICAN AMERICAN AND MIXED WITH SOME OTHER STUFF.

Comment

from a young europeans perspective

From my perspective i would like to date a black or latin girl very much.

As a matter of fact i already have. My current girlfriend is latin.

Over here in Europe we dont have as much difficulties as you peops in the US.

We dont see colors we see beauty only. From within and from the outside.

Educated PicanRican and Black girls are the best dates you can have over here.

Spread the love, Jiggs.

Comment

what do you mean by Educated Puerto-rican and "Black" girls

Comment

Originally posted by RiCaN_LoVer
                what do you mean by Educated Puerto-rican and "Black" girls

You just took a few words out of their sentence. And now you want me to tell what i mean by educated and black? thats not really what this discussion is all about..

The title of this discussion is DO WHITE MEN DATE BLACK WOMEN, there you have the word "Black".

And educated pican ricans would stick to the topic..

Comment

see I date every other race but white girls Idon't know white girl dont do it for me
                  maybe it is my discrimination that i have for whites! I don't know...
                  see their is only 5 white people that i love and I hang out with and they are all in my fraternity. and I don't even see them as white anymore I see them as my brothers!

Comment

It seems like to me that most Black women would rather date other minorities over white men.I would date a white guy if I liked his personality, and he was cute but damn I just love them Latin men!

Comment

yep thats us latin men

Comment

It's an experience

Yes I have am dating a white guy so they do date black women. Our relationship is good I really and honored to have the opportunity to me someone like my boyfriend of now 6 months. Im african american and our relationship up until this point is good. The only dilema is dealing with the family and the acceptance. Its tough cuz you don't want anyone to get hurt but you don't want your feelings hurt either. I just met his parents this past weekend and we have been dating for a while. The rest of his family don't even know that im a woman of color. If you want to persue that kind of relationship its out there for you....and it could be just what your looking for my only advice is to be sure your ready cuz everyone may not accept you with open arms....time heals all thing and eventually they will die or get over it....lol

Comment

Yeah, white men do date black women. My ex was white and we dated for about a year until i broke it off. It wasn't cuz he was white, just the jealousy. Now i'm datin' a rican from the Bronx and jealousy is there too. . it's only been 7 months!

Comment

Hello

Hello,

My name is ShaSha and I am replying to your post.I used to date a white man and me as myself I am puerto rican,black and brazilian but if you look at me you would think i am
                            puerto rican and black.I am from the US right now.I come to learn that now days white men including these tyes which are
                            Italian,German,French,Irish,etc. love puerto rican women and when I have asked them what is it about puerto rican women that they like so much this is what they said.
                            (Puerto Rican women have a excotic look about them.They have alot of confidence.They know where they are going in life and when they are in a relationship they are all about plasing their man and trying to keep the man happy).

Now a days white men like black or puerto rican women cause I have dated a few white men and now I cant get them to leave me alone.The last man I dated was Italian and German
                            and we were together for 3 years so if it very likely that you can find a man and yes a white man now a days that will want to be with you.

P.S. Talk to you later Sister and Keep you Head up
                            ShaSha

Comment

Interracial Dating

Yes. There are white men are interested in black, hispanic and asian women, but you just have to find them.

You can start by going on a peek dating event at http://www.peekdating.com
                              They host interracial/ethnicity based speed dating events in different locations all over the city and their categories include

white men, ethnic women (ethnic being asian, black and hispanic)
                              black men, ethnic women
                              black men, white women
                              any ethnicity
                              asian men, ethnic/white women

They also have articles on how to find white men, dating interracially, etc.

Hope this information HELPS

Comment

Working...
                              X