No announcement yet.

are non virgins intemidated by virgins?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are non virgins intemidated by virgins?

how come most non virgins like to critisize virgins?
    is it because they wish they saved themselves or because they think we act like we are better than them? i don't know what the problem is. i, myself am a virgin. i get criticized. but why?
    please somebody help me on this subject, it will help me understand alot about this.
    thanks,
    dayday

well, I dont about how other non virgins feel about virgins, but as for me, I am not intimidated by virgins...I say you live and learn, or you live and let live. Those who are under age and immature shouldnt do it. Sex is something that shouldnt be taken for granted. There are too many stds going around for any one to take a stupied risk. Its a good thing that you're waiting for the right one. Dont let any one pressure you into doing something that you are not ready for. Take it from some one who knows. Its better to wait.....Are you over 18? Teenagers shouldnt be having sex. They sould be in to their studies!

Comment

I believe they are intimidated. So many women have run away from me when they realized I was not going to have sex until I got married. Some admit it, some don't. But the last woman that ran off almost sounded disgusted and frustrated when I told her I was a virgin.

But anyone who stands up for what's right with the RIGHT HEART (not to point at those caught up in sexual sin and be condescending toward them) is going to be criticized and even ostracized. That's just the facts. Jesus said it, so be it.

I would prefer to marry a woman who is a virgin, but I am losing hope that there are even any (that are attractive physically anyway) left!

Comment

Don't give Up

Originally posted by Delgado22
        I believe they are intimidated. So many women have run away from me when they realized I was not going to have sex until I got married. Some admit it, some don't. But the last woman that ran off almost sounded disgusted and frustrated when I told her I was a virgin.

Continue to stand on what you believe. I was shocked to read a male proclaiming their virginity. It's rare that you find men that will obey the true Word of God.

But anyone who stands up for what's right with the RIGHT HEART (not to point at those caught up in sexual sin and be condescending toward them) is going to be criticized and even ostracized. That's just the facts. Jesus said it, so be it.

I would prefer to marry a woman who is a virgin, but I am losing hope that there are even any (that are attractive physically anyway) left!
        Believe me there are attractive virgins, at least born again virgins. God has blessed me to remain celebit for over 12 years now.(since I received the Holy Spirit) I wanted to wait till marriage but, In my case I was not given that option. I won't go into details but Praise God for second chances. Continue to obey and watch God work. Love your Sis in Christ.

Comment

forget those non virgins

look those non virgins think its all cute to be sleeping around....but they get mad at us virgins cuz we dont be getting called all these names....never let what people say bring you down, let it make you stronger....people talk cuz they are jealous of you or something you have....keep your head up dont let ot get to you....
          love your one and only,
          babyponce88
          a.k.a
          gigglez

Comment

beingvirgen it the blessed.

Originally posted by dayday
            how come most non virgins like to critisize virgins?
            is it because they wish they saved themselves or because they think we act like we are better than them? i don't know what the problem is. i, myself am a virgin. i get criticized. but why?
            please somebody help me on this subject, it will help me understand alot about this.
            thanks,
            dayday
            being in virgen it the blessed I dont see what many young girl so critized of virgen or nonvirgen. When young girl that are inexperience to have sex is nothing wrong to have sex is your are non virgen. many guy like being nonvirgen because I have heard many girl who are virgen when a guy slept with a virgen the guy found out that she is virgen many guy do not want to be the first this guy just run owawy never see her or hear her again. once that is happen no guy want to take a virgen girl at all. if you are non virgen is better that way for guy that sont take it serioly. good luck

Comment

Virgins

If you are still looking for an answer, please respond. I would write a response now, but I'd hate to write for nothing. Because of the date of this email, I am compelled to wait for a response.
              WMalave

Comment

What virgins are we taking about, male or female?

Comment

Re: Don't give Up

Originally posted by Colorblind
                  Originally posted by Delgado22

Continue to stand on what you believe. I was shocked to read a male proclaiming their virginity. It's rare that you find men that will obey the true Word of God.

Believe me there are attractive virgins, at least born again virgins. God has blessed me to remain celebit for over 12 years now.(since I received the Holy Spirit) I wanted to wait till marriage but, In my case I was not given that option. I won't go into details but Praise God for second chances. Continue to obey and watch God work. Love your Sis in Christ.

Colorblind, eres boricua?

Comment

Re: Virgins

Originally posted by WMalave
                    If you are still looking for an answer, please respond. I would write a response now, but I'd hate to write for nothing. Because of the date of this email, I am compelled to wait for a response.

Soy un hombre....

Comment

Colorblind, eres boricua? [/B][/QUOTE]

No,soy Americana Africana. I happened upon this site because I was planning un viaje de placer a Puerto Rico.
                      Why do you ask??

Comment

Just asking.

Comment

no ones business but yours

Some girls feel it right and culturally acceptable to be a virgin bride,good for her it is not old fashion it has just been forgotten by the new generation,sex is replacing love,marriage vows are really kept or taken seriously,do your thing and ignore the rest.
                          Last edited by admin; 2nd November 2009, 23:18. Reason: removed advertising from signature

Comment

are non virgins intemidated by virgins?

Napoleon, I like how you pointed put "Some girls feel it right and culturally acceptable to be a virgin bride, good for her it is not old fashion it has just been forgotten by the new generation, sex is replacing love, marriage vows are really kept or taken seriously, do your thing and ignore the rest". I can see this kind of culture to arab women who most of them preserve their virginity until the day they get married. I have know some filipino girls know that virginity is something important that you can give after matrimony.

Comment

Working...
                            X