Mexican women hate us?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mexican women hate us?

I have been told by some of my friends and some of mhy cyber friends her that a lot of Mexican women like us Boricuas? Really? I wonder what is the good stuff that our boys have been smoking? As you people know , there is some Mexican chick that I have been going gaga for for the past few months. At first she seemed really interested in me ( lots of flirting ) and now she ignores me like I some dead dog. What is this you guys say about the so-called 'ducura Boricua" When I tell one of these Mexican chicks I PR , they give me this look of revulsion and it seems they want to get away from me.I swear to the gods this is true. I am wondering if there is some significant difference between PR and Mexican chicks when it comes to courting women and all that. Is there something I might be doing wrong with this Mexican chick that might be OK with a PR women? Its driving me up the wall.

Dude...it seems like you're gonna have a problem with any chick you meet! If a chick is revulsed when you state you're Boricua, it's certainly something beyond that simple statement.

Assuming that is the common response, what are you following up your statement with? Are you telling them something that will, at least, raise a smile to their faces? Are you saying something to get'em to laugh, or at least smile?

Bro, when you approach or meet a woman, do you wear an "introductory smile" on your face? Or do you look mad, mean, or menacing? These are but a few things for you to consider.

It really isn't that hard to make'em laugh and smile! They'll love it, and in the process, like you for it!

Piece a cake!!!

TCS

Comment

TCS, you see what I'm saying now? When I referenced this in the other thread...

Comment

Once again, Mr. Delgado, you are right on the money. Este hermano se queja de todo! Bendito! Le hace falta que tu le des una tipica Boricua "PESCOZA" (that is the Puerto Rican version of a B_tch slap!) ha! ha!

Suave.

TCS

Comment

I am at a stage where I am above all the feelings of love and hatred. Well I could not believe this that my girlfriend ditched me just because I could not buy her a gift of her choice. Tell me friends is this a reason to end a relationship? I know consolations wont appeal to me much at this stage but I would like to know if anyone else has dealt with similar situations in their lives?

Comment

Andrew, that sounds like kindergarten stuff! It's not worthy of a response. You must be young...like really young. Don't mean to dis you, man! But that is kiddy poopy stuff.

By the way, many former players from back in the day marvel at how little game you boys have now a days. You guys have it so easy. And there are so many wonderfully willing women so easy to meet that it's not even fair.

Yet you young guys fail to make good with so many of them. They'd love nothing more than to be friendly with a man who would pay just a little attention to them. I'm not saying you have to be intimate with every single lady one meets. But, in the very least, do something to give them a reason to keep you in the back of their minds.

Abran el ojo, ícarajo!

TCS

Comment

Originally posted by hvalentin5349 View Post
              I have been told by some of my friends and some of mhy cyber friends her that a lot of Mexican women like us Boricuas? Really? I wonder what is the good stuff that our boys have been smoking? As you people know , there is some Mexican chick that I have been going gaga for for the past few months. At first she seemed really interested in me ( lots of flirting ) and now she ignores me like I some dead dog. What is this you guys say about the so-called 'ducura Boricua" When I tell one of these Mexican chicks I PR , they give me this look of revulsion and it seems they want to get away from me.I swear to the gods this is true. I am wondering if there is some significant difference between PR and Mexican chicks when it comes to courting women and all that. Is there something I might be doing wrong with this Mexican chick that might be OK with a PR women? Its driving me up the wall.

Women generally react positively to .

1. Self confidence.
              2. Wealth-
              3. Complimentary Attention
              4. Athletic youthful apperance.

However, many Mexican women are brought up to view Puerto Ricans negatively. From their viewpoint Puerto Ricans are an ally of their historical enemy the USA which forcefully took their land. So in such cases all the above strategy might prove useless.

Comment

I know there is a lot a mexican girls out there that love Puerto Rican guys. I know I do. I think they are so hot and sexy!

Comment

Originally posted by Radrook View Post
                  Women generally react positively to .

1. Self confidence.
                  2. Wealth-
                  3. Complimentary Attention
                  4. Athletic youthful apperance.

However, many Mexican women are brought up to view Puerto Ricans negatively. From their viewpoint Puerto Ricans are an ally of their historical enemy the USA which forcefully took their land. So in such cases all the above strategy might prove useless.
                  Pfft! As far as I'm concerned, Mexican woman can view us Boricuas negatively all they want. Sadly, I have to admit that I'm not impressed with Mexican women and even less with Mexican men. I've lived amongst them for 30 years. Not sure why, but most seem to have an aversion for anything involving a little thinking. Admittedly, I do have a handful on Mexican friends and acquaintances who've defied those odds. But unfortunately most fall into that category which averts any sort of thinking or rationalization.

Comment

Working...
                  X