It fill my heart with great sadness than with pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It fill my heart with great sadness than with pride

What's going on with my lovely Puertorican people? Why a lot of young and mature Puertorican man and woman have to come up with subjects like mentioning Black people in relationship with us? Are WE superior to any other nationality? A Black man or woman is just another human being so what's the difference? Why must the mayority of young and mature Ricans here even mentioned Black people in a way that sounds as if WE hate them, don't approve
    of them having a relationship of any level with one of our nationality? WE are ALL created by the very same God that also created the universe. Skin color should NOT under any circumstances be looked as an offensive birth defect. Black people are by far the most WONDERFUL people on earth. Take for example Dr Martin L. King? What he did was NOT only for Black people but for us all as well. I own and run a construction company here in New York State named..."BORINQUEN CONSTRUCTION" and I also hire Black people including Mexicans and all other nationalities that wants to work. We all deserve an "EQUAL OPPORTUNITY" wether it be in love, romance, success, wealth and happiness, career and anything and everything in between. So when Black man and woman do come to this website, lets treat them with outmost love and respect. Let's welcome them all with open hands and hearts. By doing this we get credit here on earth and in heaven. Blessings come from above by simply doing the right things instead of critizicing other nationalities due to their skin color, religion, etc,. I sincerely pray and hope that through this short thread we can all learn something about human love. Hatred has NO place in the heart and kingdom of love. With all due respect to all reading this thread, I want to affirm that am NOT down talking anyone, but that I just want to say something which might be of some great help throigh love by reading without becoming defensive. From the most deepest of my heart, God bless each and every individual who reads this thread. May the blessings of God be with US all.
    Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

It's sad, but many of our people DO think they are superior to blacks and even other latinos (soy afro-boricua by the way -- so I speak for both). I see it all the time. Constantly (I am of dark complexion) I get overlooked by boricuas, but then when one DOES decide to get to know me and find out we share the same culture, etc... then the ones who ignored me now want to try and talk to me. I hate that. But that's the mentality nowadays... nuestro mision: a mejorar la raza. How? By marrying white people? By putting blacks and other latinos down? How stupid is that?

Comment

God bless you Delgado22

You, because of your skin color are a great blessing here in this world because of people like you we learn to love. I was born in Ponce, Puerto Rico and raisd in New York State almost my entire life and I personally love Black people. As a metter of fact, the supervisor to my construction company "BORINQUEN CONSTRUCTION" is a Black man and he is one of the most wonderful Black man any employer would want to have. Life would NOT be a fun place to live without Black people. Thay have struggle and suffer a lot throught history so I personally think that they do deserve great respect and love coming from the world over. One of my greatest joy is to see Black people succee in life, likewise with any of us Puertoricans. I see few members here that always have something bad to say about Black people getting topgether with one of us. I strongly beleive that this members are EXTREMELY ignorant and therefore I try not to even bother for they have a child state of mind. I admire you very greatly for the way you express your feelings which for me are sincere and honest. Keep up the good work and God bless you!
      Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

Amen... Igualmente!

Although I will say that the few who did come out with those kinds of remarks were obviously young and fewer still were just flat out ignorant. Most of the ones who post here regularly (as you might remember from before) know better.

It doesn't really upset me as much as it saddens me. I consider it a great blessing to be able to relate to and identify with both, as that enables me to reach a great number of people. There are always a few bad apples, but the majority are great. Que viva mi gente!

Comment

Working...
        X