Love, Sex & Sexually Transmitted Deseases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love, Sex & Sexually Transmitted Deseases

With su much Sexually Transmitted Deseases going around now more than ever, how is it possible for these young horney bunnies go do it anyway without regards for their own welbeing and the health of others? Is it easy for one to detect a person who is infected with a STD? NO! Many of these STD develop withing days, weeks or months and others within a year or three making matters worst. I've met so many young girls and adult womans of all ages with whom I've conversated concerning such issue. They feel extremely disgusted of them selve's and not to mention what they think after such desease has taken over their entire lifes. Now these are young and extremely beautiful young girls that if you would meet any one of them, you would not believe that they are infected. They act normal, look beautiful as usual and behave and normal as you and I. Yet they explain to me that many, many guys simply flirt with them and others do try taking them to bed for a one night stand. Not all but few are honest and are considered and let any guy or older man what they have and they tell me that these guys and older man just become surprised at what they hear. Yes! Many and I mean many young man y woman of all ages are infected out there and that due to being "Horney Bunnies". Sex and STD go hand on hand. STD is spreading like wild fire world wide. Can anyone still catch a STD even know he/she is using some type of protection? YES! Not everything is 100% guranatee. Condoms do break and those so called jelly and or no penetration techniques just don"t work. At one moment or another or in a moment of passion and heat and specially in the point of no return that's where TSD takes control and place.
    Am 45 years of age and I do have a lot of young girls come up to me with the intentions of "Getting It On" in which case I always send them home with an advice which forever stays in their young little minds. And am talking about young girls between the ages of 14 and 16. The the world is coming to? I've seen with my eye's man's with these young girls having fun and taking them at a daily basis. School girls of all ages with man's waiting for them in these luxuary car's for a fun time before dropping them close by their homes. This message here is for all those "Horney Bunnies" here in this forum and every where to try keeping under control your sexual urges unless you want to desperately get a Sexually Transmitted Desease befor time. I strongly encourage everyone here to please give some input on this subject for eveyone else to learn something.
    Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

You won't really get response. The thoughtful posters stick to the Open Board and Politics, and the few who do post in this section do not seem to care -- as they are just here to hook up, anyway. That's what saddens me more than anything.

It would be a travesty for me to have waited all these years, only to end up with a woman who has an STD and did not know it -- and I end up with it. That's not my primary motivation... avoiding disease; pleasing God by being obedient is -- but it does stand out in my mind.

People are focused on the here and now and aren't even thinking how their actions will affect them the next day, much less 5-10 years from now when their foolish behavior then becomes repulsive to them and they want to "settle down." Those are the kinds of women I run into all the time. It's almost insulting to me.

Comment

Sleep with the dogs; wake up with the fleas

Is what my friend, Anthony Cataldi, used to say.

Personally, I could care less how many partners men or women want to have. If consenting adults want to behave this way I have no right to intervene; that being said we all pay our price for our indescretions sooner or later.

What I do care about is when it affects my wallet; that is to say, if one sleeps around and gets pregnant or gets a sexually transmitted disease, don't expect me to pay [through my taxes] for the STD treatment, abortions, or lifetime childcare, if in one's deep wisdom, one decides to have a child before they are personally able to financially and responsibly afford it. If you are the male and make the kids and don't pay the support, I am for forced sterilzation of these men [and women if they are irresponsible and have unplanned children they cannot afford. Everywhere I frequently travel throughout the NJ/NY area, it is the same old story; young women making babies. The problem is an epidemic that no government agency or social entity has been able to control.

Sleeping around has become the new national passtime and, especially the younger generations, are mostly blase about it. Hollywood, and the media in general is largely feeding this mentality and unfortunately it tends to affect [disporportionately speaking] blacks and latinos more than the rest of society. We all know or should know this.

Behavior cannot be legislated; but funding can. What one does is their business until the one comes to the uninvolved other for financing to correct their stupidity[through a request for tax dollars]; this is when I draw the line and say go wash off your own fleas.

Sick of the whole business.

Comment

Originally posted by FULANODETAL

Personally, I could care less how many partners men or women want to have. If consenting adults want to behave this way I have no right to intervene; that being said we all pay our price for our indescretions sooner or later.

What I do care about is when it affects my wallet; that is to say, if one sleeps around and gets pregnant or gets a sexually transmitted disease, don't expect me to pay [through my taxes] for the STD treatment, abortions, or lifetime childcare, if in one's deep wisdom, one decides to have a child before they are personally able to financially and responsibly afford it. If you are the male and make the kids and don't pay the support, I am for forced sterilzation of these men [and women if they are irresponsible and have unplanned children they cannot afford. Everywhere I frequently travel throughout the NJ/NY area, it is the same old story; young women making babies. The problem is an epidemic that no government agency or social entity has been able to control.

Sleeping around has become the new national passtime and, especially the younger generations, are mostly blase about it. Hollywood, and the media in general is largely feeding this mentality and unfortunately it tends to affect [disporportionately speaking] blacks and latinos more than the rest of society. We all know or should know this.

Behavior cannot be legislated; but funding can. What one does is their business until the one comes to the uninvolved other for financing to correct their stupidity[through a request for tax dollars]; this is when I draw the line and say go wash off your own fleas.

I feel the same way. I really do. I have family members who fit that bill.

However...

I only "intervene" because God has given me compassion for my fellow man, and I grieve when I see so many lives being destroyed through this means...

Comment

I feel the same way. I really do. I have family members who fit that bill.

However...

I only "intervene" because God has given me compassion for my fellow man, and I grieve when I see so many lives being destroyed through this means...
          Even preventing people from claiming more than two children for tax purposes hasn't discouraged many from having babies left and right. The only way is TOTALLY cut funding -- which, given the current financial crisis -- doesn't seem far-fetched.

Comment

Cutting funds? What about us educating our own kids!

The problems starts here with us all by NOT educating our own sons and daughters. We are the very first teachers. We and ONLY we can control this spreading of STD. The government can do but so much. We have the tendencies to complain and accuse the government for every bull crab that happens. Why don't we start by examining much of the problems which by the way, if we put our selves in, we can greatly resolve many of these problems without the need for paying etra tax. Educating our kids start in the home but no, we prefer to leave it the government. I strongly beleive that sexual education is the parents first responsibility. A parent showing a young teen STD photos of these deseases can and will make a great impact in that young teens mind. Not doing anything will ONLY increase the chances of just developing an ignorant mind. Lets STOP compaling and accusing the government for everything. Let us all do something. Lets teach our kids, friends and family members. Lets do something good for a change instead of just worrying about how much taxes our wallets will be paying mext year. Ignorance pays the ultimate price for human life. Why should WE complain when we should be doing something about it. Another thing, adults, and NOT just teens are at fault when it comes to spreading these STD deseases. We can NOT have the state of mind in thinking that "what the hell, they gave me an STD so let me pass it on". We worry more for our wallet than for our well being and health. We worry for money when money comes and goes. Ones health is by far the greatest gift in life so lets do something about it, by simply talking to these teen's. When we start accusing the other of not doing this and that, when we simply say, but am paying for this and that now let the f.....government do the rest. We are plain and simple being selfish and ignorant. We expect the government to do everything and we just sit back and wait for results. We expect the government to act as if it were a god. NO! We must do something about it and I mean right now...not tomorrow! All we do is a lot of bla, bla, bla and nothing else. Yet we are good at gussiping, complaing, accusing, pointing fingers, criticising, offending, ignoring the world and yet we expect and want to live a better life. With all due respect to anyone posting and or giving an opinion or advice on this subject, I will greatly like to hear and read some intellectuality being expressed rather than just bla, bla, bla,. My respect and love goes to everyone here, Sincerely...NETLEE
            Hello! Everyone!@ Its me, netlee here again visiting and for now staying here for a long, long time. You can read articles on Computer issues I posted. Every now and then I will be writing articles concerning PC Repair and Maintenance. Since am having problems changing my email address for those that wish to email me, my NEW email is: leetorres47@optonline.net

Comment

Leex1960

leex- I personally do not feel responsible for educating the children of others; I am responsible for my own and I agree that it is up to a parent first to deal with these issues. However, as a person who has worked in human services, the judiciary and law enforcement for close to twenty years I am telling you that your education theory has been only marginally successful at best. I believe that you have made some assumptions in your theory.

The first assumption is that people, especially the most affected - ie...blacks and hispanics- always have parents or very concientious and responsible ones. There are whole legions of children that are being raised by aunts, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and others. Caretakers who are often well intentioned but do not have the emotional and supportive bases that are needed to handle these issues. What you propose, in terms of education, just ain't happening in the hoods and ghettos; at least the ones that I visit on a regular basis.

Second, and again I believe that your argument is well intentioned, but education is short lived unless you have a social structure that reinforces this education through DEMONSTRATIONS OF BEHAVIOR. People have short memories unless you reinforce in them, THROUGH ACTIONS, the behavior that you are warning against.

Third, at one point should one be held responsible for his or her own actions??. How many STDs or children must one have before an expectation of responsible behavior begins. We are living in a society where some folks never learn or make the nexus between their behavior and the end result of their lifestyle. Why should one's erroneous behavior become the tax burden of the rest of us. How much should be taken out of one's hard earned paycheck. When does the taxation end on working people who are trying to do the right thing.

My brother, I am not an uncharitable man and am not unwilling to educate or help others. I do what I can to the practical extent that I can. However it sounds like you are on a crusade. I say more power to you, but I am no crusader and am not so motivated.

Charity is mostly a bandaid that too often is not appreciated by the ones that need it the most. Not enough people are moved and motivated to change due to the charity of others. More often than we want to admit it, people begin to demand charity and it becomes, at least in their mind, as something they have a "right" to.

All this may sound very cynical, but I am willing to bet that most hard working people share my sentiments and, at best, will only pay lip service to the education and involvement agenda, because they are too busy with their own children and lives.

I appreciate your good intentions and righteous ends nonetheless.

Comment

leex- I personally do not feel responsible for educating the children of others; I am responsible for my own and I agree that it is up to a parent first to deal with these issues. However, as a person who has worked in human services, the judiciary and law enforcement for close to twenty years I am telling you that your education theory has been only marginally successful at best. I believe that you have made some assumptions in your theory.

The first assumption is that people, especially the most affected - ie...blacks and hispanics- always have parents or very concientious and responsible ones. There are whole legions of children that are being raised by aunts, grandmothers, great grandmothers, and others. Caretakers who are often well intentioned but do not have the emotional and supportive bases that are needed to handle these issues. What you propose, in terms of education, just ain't happening in the hoods and ghettos; at least the ones that I visit on a regular basis.

Second, and again I believe that your argument is well intentioned, but education is short lived unless you have a social structure that reinforces this education through DEMONSTRATIONS OF BEHAVIOR. People have short memories unless you reinforce in them, THROUGH ACTIONS, the behavior that you are warning against.

Third, at one point should one be held responsible for his or her own actions??. How many STDs or children must one have before an expectation of responsible behavior begins. We are living in a society where some folks never learn or make the nexus between their behavior and the end result of their lifestyle. Why should one's erroneous behavior become the tax burden of the rest of us. How much should be taken out of one's hard earned paycheck. When does the taxation end on working people who are trying to do the right thing.

My brother, I am not an uncharitable man and am not unwilling to educate or help others. I do what I can to the practical extent that I can. However it sounds like you are on a crusade. I say more power to you, but I am no crusader and am not so motivated.

Charity is mostly a bandaid that too often is not appreciated by the ones that need it the most. Not enough people are moved and motivated to change due to the charity of others. More often than we want to admit it, people begin to demand charity and it becomes, at least in their mind, as something they have a "right" to.

All this may sound very cynical, but I am willing to bet that most hard working people share my sentiments and, at best, will only pay lip service to the education and involvement agenda, because they are too busy with their own children and lives.

I appreciate your good intentions and righteous ends nonetheless.

And that's why I do not disagree with you, even given all that I am saying from a moral standpoint. I deal with the same people where I live, so I don't even consider it cynicism. It's reality.

People nowadays, AN EVERINCREASING NUMBER I MIGHT ADD sadly (and sadder still because of the aforementioned tax burdens for the rest of us) don't even want to HEAR about education, restraint, abstinence, responsibility for their actions (sexually and thereafter) until it is too late. And sometimes never. Too many throw caution to the wind and would rather learn the hard way, rather than indeed realizing what is at stake out there -- they'd rather do whatever and worry about whatever ramifications there are later.

That's called lust.

And that's what's taking over society. Lust is always tied to sex, but lust is simply any strong and eventually out of control desire that becomes the focus of the individual... superceding everything else.

I have a unique standpoint, because I relate to what you say Fulano, while accurately giving warning and applying Biblical reference where necessary.

I just fear that as I am now, I'm going to continue encountering people who don't even want to hear the truth until they have HIV, or some other incurable STD that seriously affects their health. AND THOSE ARE JUST THE ONES WHO GET TESTED AND KNOW THEY HAVE THE DISEASES. WHAT ABOUT THE MANY WHO DON'T KNOW AND ARE PUTTING THE OTHERS AT RISK?

Comment

Working...
                X